Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did (5299 Views)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Peter Obi. Screenshots On How North See Him. Photos. / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by nwanyionitsha: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Akiara:
You think using an IGBO moniker to post comments makes you smart?

No wonder 'oluwole' and the fraudulent activities are prevailing at a rampant rate in the Sw. Tinubu is the current 'Afonjizi' break dancer and as things stand every worshipper of a slave is a slave.

Use your real yoruba muzlem name like

Wasiu
Fatai

At least with that you gain respect... grin...

Least I forget zombies have no brains..

Follow follow. .sorry ohhh!!! grin

Whatever.The SE is Atikulated Obidiently. We must cast iur ballots. Nothing stops us.
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Akiara: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gbam!!!

nwanyionitsha:
Whatever.The SE is Atikulated Obidiently. We must cast iur ballots. Nothing stops us.
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by nwanyionitsha: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Akiara:
Even the SW is obidently Atikulated...so how far ? Atleast events in Ogun...Don show you levels. .. grin

What is my business with Sw.
I read a piece of news that the lagoon oba left his throne for his fulani messiah.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Akiara: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sorry about that. ... ;DI now understand. .. grin

Ahamefuna0001:

U didn't get what she was trying to say, BTW she's not a zombie

she was actually talking about the Lagos Oba who vacated his seat for buhari during buhari's visit.
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Akiara: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
It was a mistake sorry...error

nwanyionitsha:
What is my business with Sw.
I read a piece of news that the lagoon oba left his throne for his fulani messiah.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Oblang(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Akiara:
But your saviour 'below pic' is a known Fulani Slave...so why are you being sad and frustrated? grin cheesy

Is that why u wan turn Fulani asslicker too?
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by caandi: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Click on this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Gs8SEvtqhY2Bu8j9znpqQz
Welcome everyone!
In conjunction with Ella bloom business fashion world,
Aleaze Global Fashion Concept is located at *Lagos island Mandilas*

We deal in wholesales only

HOW DO WE SELL
1) Serious buyers only and we assure to give you nothing but the best.
2) You share pictures with others even outside this group chat.
3) You can dm/pchat me a number to add to the group.
4) For privacy of other members and non disturbance this group chat can be only operated by admin and only admin can send messages.
5)If you have any order to place, send a private message on my whatsapp 08037844157 (Ifeanetu Victor emeka)
6) Delivery nationwide is available.
7) you can share the group chat link to potential customers.
P.s All prices are wholesale prices, so pls negotiate well.
Available are;
✔men's shirt , all stock
✔men's chinos
✔men's Jeans
✔caps
✔wrist watches
✔Men's casual and office foot wear
✔Men's office shirt
✔ Men polo & T-shirt
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Omololu001: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Akiara:
IGBO love and respect Ojukwu..

IGBO voted Obasanjo when Ojukwu was the Presidential Candidate of APGA. That alone should show you that IGBOs ain't Zombies.

The IGBOs ain't tribalistic and myopic people. If Tinubu was from the SE he won't survive a tenure....as his antecedents are pathetic.

Why don't you hail Jakande? A real stateman that helped develop Lagos?

Stop acting exposed.. your analysis is totally weak...and watery.

Abeg fade joor..go find food chop grin

you're dumb if you don't know how underdeveloped and messed up the military left Lagos in 1999.

After the FCT was moved to abuja, there was absolutely no development taken place in Lagos.

Though tinubu stole, but Lagos state is far far better than what it was back then.

Ikeja, VI, Ikoyi etc were all terrible with bad roads in 1999.

You can keep on lying to yourself, tinubu us far far better than any Governor that has ruled abia and abambra state.

You go cry blood after buhari win on Saturday.
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Akiara: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
If only you know...

But understand this.... leave the Foundation initiated by the FG as Lagos was a former Federal Capital. The Bridges built by the Military can't be maintained by your useless Governors, Tinubu inclusive.

If you want to boast about infrastructure talk about Ekiti,Oyo and other SW states..stop salivating over a Lagos built more by the FG and other people.

With all the money Lagos has your 4th mainland bridge is a mirage and you are shouting yourself hoarse that Lagos is all that....mtcheeew.

Stop hallucinating and salivating. ...LAGOS IS OVERHYPED....

As for Buhari.... grin ..his loss is as sure as day and night.

Omololu001:
you're dumb if you don't know how underdeveloped and messed up the military left Lagos in 1999.

After the FCT was moved to abuja, there was absolutely no development taken place in Lagos.

Though tinubu stole, but Lagos state is far far better than what it was back then.

Ikeja, VI, Ikoyi etc were all terrible with bad roads in 1999.

You can keep on lying to yourself, tinubu us far far better than any Governor that has ruled abia and abambra state.

You go cry blood after buhari win on Saturday.

Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Omololu001: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Akiara:
If only you know...

But understand this.... leave the Foundation initiated by the FG as Lagos was a former Federal Capital. The Bridges built by the Military can't be maintained by your useless Governors, Tinubu inclusive.

If you want to boast about infrastructure talk about Ekiti,Oyo and other SW states..stop salivating over a Lagos built more by the FG and other people.

With all the money Lagos has your 4th mainland bridge is a mirage and you are shouting yourself hoarse that Lagos is all that....mtcheeew.

Stop hallucinating and salivating. ...LAGOS IS OVERHYPED....

As for Buhari.... grin ..his loss is as sure as day and night.

is a waste of time to be arguing with a dumb boy, you can wail all you want, is gonna change nothing.
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Akiara: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Now insults become the norm when hit with facts. anyway enjoy your right to be shallow.....

Lagos is Dubai abi?....... grin grin

Omololu001:
is a waste of time to be arguing with a dumb boy, you can wail all you want, is gonna change nothing.
Re: I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did by Omololu001: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Akiara:
Now insults become the norm when hit with facts. anyway enjoy your right to be shallow.....

Lagos is Dubai abi?....... grin grin

Lagos is better than the state you come from.

Is the state you come from Dubai?

You're the one that is talking like a dumb boy, I quoted someone saying trash, you jumped in typing trash.

Calabar and lokoja where once capital.

The 4th mainland bridge will be connecting ikorodu/ijede to Lagos island, there are two other roads connecting ikorodu/ijede to the island... One of ambode sins was not starting work on the 4th mainland bridge.

I can fully assure you that sanwo-olu will start work on the 4th mainland bridge.

There was absolutely no development or a new project in Lagos from the tenure of Buhari to Abdulsalam, Lagos state was a total mess when tinubu took over.

The FG only developed marina,Victoria island and ikoyi and they were all messed up in 1998.

Lagos is far far better and developed to what it was in 1999.

And is not the fault of Lagos it was made the capital of Nigeria by the British.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg’s Goal Is To Move Nigeria Into Top 100 On 2020 World Business Index, Says Vp / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Bag Of Rice Is Now 21k #Nextlevel Begins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.