Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins (32777 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by Afamed: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
international supporters are rooting for Atiku. Prof. Yemi osinbajo is tired of the whole drama, he just has no choice right now. He refused to talk in ogun campaign yesterday but for Insistence of Amosun.... Most importantly, rigging the elections in some states in the favor of Buhari will be hard because of the large presence of his(Atiku Abubakar)foot soldiers.And many more negativities that's been killing the chance of APC silently. Winning the election for Buhari will be a tough effort.
Joke of the century. International supporters with Pvc cards?
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by jellington: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2019
ATIKU is no match. The result of this election will cause heartache to Looters and their cronies. I can see everything turning around to our favor.
Buhari has interest of 180 millions Nigerians while ATIKU is for retired generals who had no vision for the country when we had economic boom and the cronies who will steal economic resources to a stupor.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by subabson(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2019
HigherEd:
He can't win his polling unit in Kwara for Atiku. But he can greatly influence how 400,000 worshippers of his ota church will vote. And when its a Muslim vs Muslim these little christian block votes can make huge differences.

And when it comes to oyedepo it trickles down to thousands of other Nigerian churches eg dunamis, salvation minis. Etc

The Adult part of Oyedepo's ota branch can effectively decide an Ogun state election if he makes them register in Ogun. RCCG 5-10 million redemption camp attendees can nearly make the difference in a national election. Don't underrate these pastors nor should u use 2015 by a naive GEJ to judge their capacity to hurt buhari.

Nice stats.
What about the RCCG? If they act thesame way you analyzed it, then the reverse will be the case.
But do we think everybody can be Influenced or mandated by one pastor or Imam to vote a specific person?
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by ohuatc(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Jflex07:
Stupid man. we go use cutlass chase you. All buhari supporter are cows, idiots, fools and bastards.

Please mind your words.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by jellington: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2019
I am sure ATIKU will legalize corruption,yahoo yahoo and advance free fraud because that was exactly what they have been doing all their public office life.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by jellington: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
People that has no moral value are the followers of ATIKU. How can i follow the set of leaders who has no problem with stealing of the resources that belong to 180 millions Ngerians.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by jellington: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
People that has no moral value are the followers of ATIKU. How can i follow the set of leaders who has no problem with stealing of the resources that belong to 180 millions Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by hope4life: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2019
barojana:
I dey wait for you

You wan kill me with laughter.Papa will.not allow him because he is not a.pro-buhari man.He will.prefer PDP
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by jellington: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2019
PDP are wasters of destiny.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Correction noted sir. Thanks

Nodogragra4me:
Use only words you can define.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by CDMagazine(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by jellington: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Only the Lazy and those who have been living above their means are crying now.Things are better now if you are ready to do a genuine work.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by macello4(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
AuntyAmope:
My people i get something wey i wan say for mind

As all these homo nonsense people are starting to gain ground, getting married, adopting kids and all that. My question is this, what kinda mentality do u think the children they raise would nurse? Now to their own children and so on and so forth. Or would nature just happen naturally? I don't understand o. I swear humans are really degrading, this homo nonsense is a door that opens so many devilish doors.
did u read the topic befor u open the trend? Abi u just lack the ability to comprehend? What concerns political issue with dis trash u type above? Nonsense idiot.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by AuntyAmope(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2019
pressplay411:

That was the plan of Obama's government. To destroy the institution of godly marriage not just now but in the future.
Thank God for raising Donald Trump.
He with the support of the Christian community is reversing most of the evil unleashed and established by the so called anti-Christs masquerading as "democrats."

Be sensitive to what US was doing and still subtly trying to do through entertainment. The way they were trying so hard to project homosexualism to the world as if it had become the norm and even making it look glamorous through especially through Season movies was nauseating.

I believe sanity is being restored to the world now. Thank God.
You are so right bro, let's work together to stop this nonsense
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by AuntyAmope(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2019
macello4:
did u read the topic befor u open the trend? Abi u just lack the ability to comprehend? What concerns political issue with dis trash u type above? Nonsense idiot.
cheesy sorry bro
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by Goldenfinger5(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2019
HigherEd:
Lalasticlala

Are you testing God to know if HE still decides the fate of leadership in Nations abi Let wait till Saturday.
Re: Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins by MrCEO69(m): 4:37am On Feb 14, 2019
ClearFlair:
PMB till 2023. If God is for us, who can be against us. Who? Atiku? Who? Obi? Who? Saraki? Nobody! Father Lord visit the people holding the destiny of Nigeria to ransom with the 10 plagues in Jesus name...Amen!
Amen, Hope u know tinubu and buhari is among?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.