Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) (63399 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo / Nigerians React As Many Die During Stampede At APC Rally In Rivers / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by abayolb: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH APC FOR ALL THE HARDSHIPS THEY HAVE PUT NIGERIANS THROUGH
THE RECESSION,THE INSECURITY, THE DISUNITY ETC IS A POINTER THAT FOOLHARI IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A GATEMAN NOT TO TALK OF NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT... FELLOW NIGERIANS WE BEG IN THE NAME OF GOD VOTE OUT APC FOR POSTERITY SAKE.....a vote for buhari is a vote for aristocrazy, incompetency, nepotism and a vote for BMC paid e-warriors. A vote for atiku on the other hand is a clear but pyrrhic message from nigerians to the elites. "if you mess up, nigerians will mess you up, shikena." When atiku fails, in four years time, he too will hear it. There's nothing more powerful than a people who actually believe they can remote-control their leaders.
....see reason,many many reason...everything buhari.......Mercy God forgive their sins......

1 Like

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jesus christ of Nazareth look at what poverty has caused . Same Buhari introduced poverty to the land wholesale ..look at their lifeless body. Must you attend one stupid rally ? Anyways, God in heaven will judge everyone. Poverty dey the land gan....

3 Likes

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Seandisputed(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Only stupid people go for campaign rallies when you know deep down these people don't care about you.

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by mistyebby(f): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Glink2018:

Fake news

I want to believe this news is fake too. Women that should have been at home. What did they go there to do for Christ sake?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]Don't worry it will also be your turn.

Guy how do you do this cancel stuff? Need to cancel someone's buharitis
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari to daura by foot. He's trekking there.

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please who will bury the dead now ? APC or the poor families ? Chai... just look at their lifeless bodies ? If you vote APC u will die before December..

1 Like

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by bjjose: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Only the stupid people die because of one foolish politician
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by mistyebby(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Jesus christ of Nazareth look at what poverty has caused . Same Buhari introduced poverty to the land wholesale ..look at their lifeless body. Must you attend one stupid rally ? Anyways, God in heaven will judge everyone. Poverty dey the land gan....

As in eh, I really don't know who to be irritated at. How will someone just risk life for such nonsense. This is so annoying.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
tesppidd:
When a stampede happened during Atiku's rally

Wailers aka 5 percenters were very happy about it and claimed it was because of the "mammoth crowd"

They never condemned the near miss, instead they attributed it to love for Atiku.
Eeeeeeeeddiiiiiiiiiiooooooots
Stupid people everywhere,some people lost their lives and all you care about is this rubbish.

I vowed never to vote for any Nigeria till the fools supporting the politicians understand what politics is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by greggng: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mystick:
Immediately Buhari arrived they rushed to leave the stadium but the organisers decided to shut the gate leading to the stampede and death.
Maybe the organisers were afraid that if they are allowed to leave, Buhari may be deserted while still making his speech.
During PDP rally the gate was left open for people to go in and out. Why then did APC shut immediately Buhari arrived? Na by force to stay inside the stadium.
Now see the result.

And you want people to take you seriously? I only pity those clicking like for you out of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
tesppidd:
fuuuuc

Buhari till 2023 APC till 2055

Buhari is not your problem

You guys have been hungry and jobless for the past 10 years.

Rottweiler I see u, keep on attacking everyone else bcuz of their glaring opinion... Buh come February 16, u will lose ur teeth and remain loyal...
Buhari/APC is bn swept away by Hurricane-Nigerians, just prepare ur mind for wat is unbelievable but unavoidably coming to all u enemies of the poor masses...

4 Likes

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
I tot stampede is a wild animal. How did it enter the stadium. ?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Zombie, isn't it confirmed to you that the party you support is evil What sign do you need? Have you heard of deaths at PDP rallies?

Receive sense from today cry
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by 46O1CE: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Akuruoulo:
I tot stampede is a wild animal. How did it enter the stadium. ?
You’re Joking. Right?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
See wetin Buhari n hungry dey cause....becos 5k dey are gone what will dey tell baba God? Dey went to support d lifeless one....?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Seven dead bodies just like that.

Healthy people in the morning went to answer the call of the lifeless. Smh.

You people have forgotten that, " Dogs and Baboons will soak in blood " .

Okay..
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by MINDMADE: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
When there's no proper crowd management in such rally stampede is inevitable. PDP also had death casualties in Kano, I think about five people died at PDP rally in Kano last week.

1 Like

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
APC Party of bloodshed..
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Smile4daddy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
fakuta:
May their souls rest I peace
While the living move to next level.

Las las both the death and the living go dey alright.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by abbeyty(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Na wa oo cant believe people would leave the comfort of their homes to welcome these criminals called politicians to the extent of getting killed in the process. RIP them.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

About 4 people were killed today after a Stampede occurred at the APC Presidential Campaign Rally in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to an Eyewitness, Ichenwo Goodluck, the unfortunate incident occurred at the Amiesimaka Stadium today in Port Harcourt.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-several-killed-apc-campaign-rally-rivers-photos/

Picture is clearly showing you six women and one man and you are writing four.

Four what ?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by hope4life: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
IJOBA2:
BUHARI MEANS DEATH, HARDSHIP, TERRORISM, ISLAMIC BIGOT, SECTARIAN AND LIFELESS sad

You are very correct.There is a spirit behind every leader.He carries the aura of.bloodshed as a jihadist,badluck,poverty, backwardness.Imagine the few days he was away when Osinbajo stood in for him. It is not a matter of religion or ethnicity. If Atiku will do it, I will vote for him even though our religion and ethnicity not the same.Let's join hand to send Buhari away.We don't hate him.He has tried.The hardship is too much

1 Like

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

You’re Joking. Right?

How am I joking?
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by NoisyNaybour001(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
lastempero:
God please help us punish buhari and his bandwagons including the suya boy in nairaland.

BBQ?? na Girl be dat o
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Must people die in any apc campaign? And what the hell the River people looking for in Buhari to extent a stampede occurred?

These SS people ehn...na wah for una oo you people don't even know where you belong. Same campaign was done in East no single stampede even in SW no stampede I fear una oo SS pipu so upon all the s h i t una chop and still dey chop for Buhari hand una still plenty to go watch him to the extent una come dey stampede each other. Una dumbness is beyond redemption wallahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
n.a. so life be....so this ones just die go now because of N2000 or N3000 wey dem share them....

1 Like

Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
tesppidd:
When a stampede happened during Atiku's rally

Wailers aka 5 percenters were very happy about it and claimed it was because of the "mammoth crowd"

They never condemned the near miss, instead they attributed it to love for Atiku.

Eeeeeeeeddiiiiiiiiiiooooooots

Please permit me to call you an idiot.
Re: Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) by don4real18(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rowlandjude:
RIP to the Dead.
Buhari the Ritualist.
The next news I want to hear is The APC presidential candidate dies 3 hours later after his defeat.
What if you don't live long enough to witness that? Be careful what you wish for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.