Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 (1292 Views)

APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
please who knows APC campaign promises for 2019 so i can vote wisely. i knew 2015 own and i voted.

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by haladadon: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
buhari's promise is that He would not change if re-elected

2 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by bishopkay: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari's 2019 campaign is next level of the invisible and denied promises he made in 2015 wink cheesy

Next level madness! Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by limeta(f): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nothing

3 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by yrex01(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
It's easier for em to repeat exactly what dey said last 4 years, compare to those that still telling us the same thing for past 16 years.

A sane Nigeria knew pdp v nothing to offer.
Anybody but pdp !!

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by Kayceo2010: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
yrex01:
It's easier for em to repeat exactly what dey said last 4 years, compare to those that still telling us the same thing for past 16 years.

Anybody but pdp !!

Shhhhh..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by yrex01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kayceo2010:

Shhhhh..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you're tired. Go to bed

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
haladadon:
buhari's promise is that He would not change if re-elected
Lol... this is seriously serious. don't mind my English.
Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Someone that spent a whole 4years without a blueprint, in an interview was asking Osibanjo, "what are we talking about"? In 2019

Then in the same 2019, you are expecting something that tangible from him undecided

OP I don't know who is higher in codeine undecided you Or anyone out there thinking that Buhari has any plan to change undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
yrex01:

Anybody but pdp !!
and we keep dying of hunger in the name of endurance? that how pdp deceived us for years. anyone who did not perform for four years should be kicked out. we are not fools

2 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Someone that spent a whole 4years without a blueprint, in an interview was asking Osibanjo, "what are we talking about"? In 2019

Then in the same 2019, you are expecting something that tangible from him undecided

OP I don't know who is higher in codeine undecided you Or anyone out there thinking that Buhari has any plan to change undecided
good one.. we are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
limeta:
Nothing
God bless your knowledge. but who then do we vote?
Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
bishopkay:
Buhari's 2019 campaign is next level of the invisible and denied promises he made in 2015 wink cheesy

Next level madness! Hahahaha
hahahaha i can't endure level 2 of hunger while his son ride multi million power bike. because an hungry man is an angry man

3 Likes

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by yrex01(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
22brains:
and we keep dying of hunger in the name of endurance? that how pdp deceived us for years. anyone who did not perform for four years should be kicked out. we are not fools
pdp n there supporters r d real natural disaster God gave us in this nation. I swear I don't like buhari at d 1st, but pdp is not d option n the man I don't like did 90% of wat pdp keep promising us in every 4 -4 years. It takes a sane n un bias Nigerian to know that.
Anybody or party but PDP.
If they mean well for us, we won't be here at d 1st place.
Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2019
yrex01:
pdp n there supporters r d real natural disaster God gave us in this nation. I swear I don't like buhari at d 1st, but pdp is not d option n the man I don't like did 90% of wat pdp keep promising us in every 4 -4 years. It takes a sane n un bias Nigerian to know that.
Anybody or party but PDP.
If they mean well for us, we won't be here at d 1st place.
nice one my dear. thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by limeta(f): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2019
22brains:
God bless your knowledge. but who then do we vote?

That's where Kane and no vote comes in

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by dante0147: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2019
I won’t fail Nigerians again if I get re-elected !...

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by slivertongue: 1:19am On Feb 13, 2019
the deceit of fighting corruption
Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2019
dante0147:
I won’t fail Nigerians again if I get re-elected !...
thank God he admitted to his failure. but there is no room for failures again in presidency. the only penalty he has to pay is to pack his belongings to Daura.

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by dante0147: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
22brains:
thank God he admitted to his failure. but there is no room for failures again in presidency. the only penalty he has to pay is to pack his belongings to Daura.

Now u r talking!

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by godwinstringed1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Are you the omokhagbor Samuel who once lived in ikirun Oke ibukun? Pls
22brains:

1 Like

Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
godwinstringed1:
Are you the omokhagbor Samuel who once lived in ikirun Oke ibukun? Pls
my dear, i have travelled far and wild and lived in different places and locations uncountable. wait let me search all my 22brains for specification and Clarification.
Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by bishopkay: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2019
22brains:
hahahaha i can't endure level 2 of hunger while his son ride multi million power bike. because an hungry man is an angry man

Lol don't forget to add JOBLESS son Bro. His jobless son rides a multi million naira bike then the old shriveled fool goes out there to tell the world how Nigerian youths are lazy!

The other day some hausa guys came to dig a well in my compound and we got talking. These guys were from Adamawa. They were so disgusted with the man that they didn't even want to hear the name buhari yet buharists here would make you feel buhari is an untouchable god in the north. They forget even over 50% of Adamawa population are Christians (now I'm in no way trying to whip up religious sentiments here) they forget buhari has been demystified and he's not got any 12 million votes anywhere anymore
Re: What Is APC Campaign Promises For 2019 by 22brains(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2019
bishopkay:

Lol don't forget to add JOBLESS son Bro. His jobless son rides a multi million naira bike then the old shriveled fool goes out there to tell the world how Nigerian youths are lazy!

The other day some hausa guys came to dig a well in my compound and we got talking. These guys were from Adamawa. They were so disgusted with the man that they didn't even want to hear the name buhari yet buharists here would make you feel buhari is an untouchable god in the north. They forget even over 50% of Adamawa population are Christians (now I'm in no way trying to whip up religious sentiments here) they forget buhari has been demystified and he's not got any 12 million votes anywhere anymore
sound minds are known by their speech. well done my dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Remi Tinubu, Others Receives Certificate Of Return - Pho / Village People Have Succeeded In Distroying This Person / Boko Haram Hideout Where They Manufacture Weapons, Bursted By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.