Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello (1391 Views)

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello / I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by akintade59: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yahaya Bello, who is the governor of Kogi state,stated publicly, while admitting that his admnistration has made an error by owing Kogi state workers between eight and 38 months due to the over two years.

Edward Onoja, Chief of Staff to Kogi state Government, who represented Governor Yahaya Bello, while speaking at the 7th NLC quadrennial congress on Thursday in Lokoja stated “when a child made mistakes he should admit he made mistakes, we have made mistakes and we are correcting it”

Onoja who was unusually sober at the ceremony was reacting to NLC chairman’s speech , Comrade Onuh Edoka who said workers were dying in dozens due to the non payment of salaries as government was owing them between eight and 38 months.

Edoka had said workers in the state have been reduced to beggars as they could not meet their domestic responsibilities while their children are driven out of school due to non payment of school fees while the condition of pensioners and local government workers some of who he said are being paid “miserable percentages of their salaries” are most precarious. Responding, Onoja who said the prolonged staff screening exercise was inevitable as it has brought some kind of sanity to the civil service system in the state, however said government was looking into where it has goofed with a view to correcting it.

Source: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/04/38months-unpaid-salary-please-forgive.html

Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by akintade59: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by icebird25(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Is like Lia Muhammad is tired of lying can't remember the last time we heard from him � he passed the lying spirit to the VP �
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by duvetmaster: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please let us forgive him and give him another chance, he says he's sorry. What more do you guys want.

grin

2 Likes

Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by Oshin56(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
They normally think that four years is infinity they will now be behaving like alpha and Omega now he is begging his peoples to forgive him ok
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by yerokunphilips: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oshin56:
They normally think that four years is infinity they will now be behaving like alpha and Omega now he is begging his peoples to forgive him ok
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by noni14(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
very funny, this should be stoned out of that office.
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by Stalwert: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
At least it is better than bribing the electorate with Kerosene like Abia, whose governor also owes salaries but still got re-elected.

1 Like

Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by UniQue84: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
I totally dislike the average Nigerian politician, ok during this period what do you expect them to be feeding on, do you know what this your decision has caused many families.

Anything PDP or APC just irritates me when I hear the names ...I just see them as agents of Satan who have been planted in Nigeria to bring pain and sorrow to her citizens.

Infact we need to be colonized again cos the truth is clear we can't rule ourselves we are not ripe for it.

Arant nonsense !
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by IbyOneGod: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why do you beg for forgiveness? Go ahead and blame Idris IG for transmitting your money against Jagaban Malaye. Anyway... Your mates are busy in executing projects sha.
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by oteneaaron(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
You spent 3 years and 6 months dealing a deathly blow on your people.

Many committed suicide because they couldn't bear the shame of not having enough for themselves and Family.

You even built a super mansion within this same period.

You kept fighting Mr. Dino and forgot about your electorate.

Even when the bold spoke out, you hunted them down with the help of your thugs.

Now a few months to the election you ask for Forgiveness??

Yahaya Bello, please give us another lyric.

This one is stale.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by omenkaLives(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Like Yahaya Bello, like Dimeji Bankole, like Salisu Buhari.

Awful examples of inexcusable failures.

They keep asking that the youths took over the reigns of power, but those youths (if we can call them that) who've been given the opportunity to serve at very high levels in government have been poster children for what leadership shouldnt be about.

I hope this one bites the dust as he surely deserves. I hope he doesn't get rewarded for his horrendous failure like Ortom who got rewarded for owing over ten months salary.

Spits.
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by Nebuchadnezar: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Like Yahaya Bello, like Dimeji Bankole, like Salisu Buhari.

Awful examples of inexcusable failures.

They keep asking that the youths took over the reigns of power, but those youths (if we can call them that) who've been given the opportunity to serve at very high levels in government have been poster children for what leadership shouldnt be about.

I hope this one bites the dust as he surely deserves. I hope he doesn't get rewarded for his horrendous failure like Ortom who got rewarded for owing over ten months salary.

Spits.
[/s]
you're right bra
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by LIONHEART101: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
yama yama bello ;Dyama yama bello
Re: 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello by viki2028: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
[url=https://techthatmatter.com/gta-3-apk-download/ ]https://techthatmatter.com/gta-3-apk-download/ [/url]

GTA 3 Apk for Android is one the most popular games one can list, the Grand Theft Auto III is the go-to games if you are into open world games.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment President Muhammadu Buhari Was Declared Winner By INEC Chairman / Senate Chief Whip, Kalu Hosts Dep. Chief Of US Embassy Mission (photos) / Desecration Of Qur'an: Zamfara To Enact Death Penalty For Culprits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.