Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group (1379 Views)

Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group / Prayer For Nigeria’s Unity Must Stop In 2020 ---- Biafran Group / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by chosen04(f): 2:04pm On May 30, 2019
May 30, 2019

PRESS STATEMENT

BIAFRAN FALLEN HEROES :: WE WILL MAKE YOUR SACRIFICES COUNT
===============

YOU DIED that we may live. So, on this day, we say good bye and good night once more Biafran Roses. It’s true that most of you lived your lives exceptionally brief like a candle in the wind. But yet it wasn’t without it’s fulfillments of purpose. Our greatest happiness is that you died on your feet standing tall and defending the dignity of our people and not on your knees begging to be allowed to live like cowards.

We are proud of your sacrifices. Thus, we do not mourn like those without hope rather we celebrate your gallantry even in the face of combined forces (both external and internal) determined to annihilate all Biafrans.

But alas! Your sacrifices ensured that their determination to annihilate us all came to zero. Therefore, today we celebrate you knowing very well that we will definitely meet again to part no more on the resurrection morning.

Saying that we are proud of your sacrifices is an understatement. We make bold to say that we are the proudest people on earth over your refusal to be cowed to accept to be addressed as Nigerians (Preferably written as ‘’niGERians’’).

Today, the country you refused to be cowed to become her citizen is now a state where Cows are better treated than citizens.

niGERia now imports grasses to feed cows while citizens go hungry. We are happy you choose to pay the supreme price rather than live in a country where the life of a Cow counts better than yours. Cows are now senior citizens with great privileges in niGERia. Cows from the Fulani North are now better treated than humans from the East. In fact, niGERia is now a state where human beings are killed to bury Cows. When legislations in favour of Cows (Malus) comes on the streams, it’s usually given speedy passage whilst those in favour of humans drags till eternity.

The APC government at the center has even mapped out N100billion to plead with the Cow rearers known as MACBAN. The government is even against Anti-grazing laws and has vowed to deal ruthlessly with state assemblies that pass such legislations. They have equally mapped out billions for Cattle Ranches and Colonies. Unfortunately, they want the siting of the Ranches and Colonies to be head quartered in our land. You won’t believe this: why the roads are bad and unmotorable, the government plans to spend another billion to maintain what they their call ‘Cattle Routes’’. Your guess is as good as mine. Cattle Routes are roads built for Cows to majestically walk on. As if that is not enough, the FG has even procured a license with tax payers’ money to establish an AM Radio Station that will be known as Radio Fulani.

The station will broadcast in Fulfulde language. A language exclusively spoken by Fulanis. This is why people now refer to the government as Fulani Federal Government of niGERia. The Fulani Government claims all these measures are to stop the Fulani Cattle rearers of the MACBAN fame from killing more innocent citizens. Unfortunately, they didn’t tell us what will happen if an order comes via Radio Fulani to kill us all since it’s a language we do not understand.

Today, taking care of Cows is now a national business. However, it reverts to personal business of the Fulanis when it’s time to market the animals and share the proceeds amongst all states of the country as done with crude oil proceeds. Worst still, they have even revoked Gun licenses of the citizens. Only those rearing Cows now have the legitimate right to carry heavy assault rifles.

We can only say we remain happy that you didn’t witness the humiliation that we are currently passing through in this country. Many of us are now being forced to change our names to those acceptable to the Fulani Sokoto Islamic Caliphate before we can get employment with government departments. In fact, the humiliation is too much that it brings us tears daily.

It’s due to these humiliations that we are now determined more than ever to make sure that the Biafra you died fighting for comes to fruition. We are determined more than ever to avoid such humiliations on our future generations. We are determined to make sure that they will never live in a country where a Cow from the North will be treated better than them.

Right now, there are still several numbers of Biafrans that are languishing in various niGERian prisons for committing no crime. These men and women are being made to suffer because they are Biafrans. These Biafrans are suffering because they dare to demand for Biafra restoration. In fact, lives and properties of our people are no longer safe in this contraption.

Off course, we know that there will be distractions on our way to restoring Biafra but we are determined never to be distracted. We are focused to make sure that Biafra comes and soon too.

Until we meet on the resurrection morning to part on more, we say: Sleep on Great Biafran Heroes.

Signed:

Uwalaka Maduka
Publicity Secretary, Biafra Restoration Movement (BRM).

3 Likes

Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by chosen04(f): 2:05pm On May 30, 2019
This Press Statement is that obviously captivating. It's definitely the best that I have ever seen from any BIAFRAN group in recent time

3 Likes

Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by chosen04(f): 2:06pm On May 30, 2019
We (Biafrans) must have the sacrifices of our fallen heroes count.
Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by emmybarth: 1:54am On May 31, 2019
I can't stop to cry.........Igbo's have every reasons to dismember themselves from Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:11am On May 31, 2019
emmybarth:
I can't stop to cry.........Igbo's have every reasons to dismember themselves from Nigeria.

its alright nwanne!!!

we are almost free forever!!!

stay focused inugo!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by Sparodedon: 2:23pm On May 31, 2019
May Chukwu okike abiama always give us the strength to keep on keeping on.
Very soon, the Egypt we see today , we shall see no more
Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by Jgovt(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2019
Igbos are bad, igbos cannot be president, igbos brings bad name to the country, Igbo are fraudsters and drug peddlers.. OK, they have agreed, leave them to go in peace you Nigerians won't... It's a struggle not against The Hausa Fulani alone but against the Entire Nigerians...As for me I will be the first Man to Travel to Biafra Land when it's actualised

1 Like

Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by Liposure: 12:33pm On May 09, 2020
chosen04:
We (Biafrans) must have the sacrifices of our fallen heroes count.
hi
Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:40pm On May 09, 2020
Jgovt:
Igbos are bad, igbos cannot be president, igbos brings bad name to the country, Igbo are fraudsters and drug peddlers.. OK, they have agreed, leave them to go in peace you Nigerians won't... It's a struggle not against The Hausa Fulani alone but against the Entire Nigerians...As for me I will be the first Man to Travel to Biafra Land when it's actualised
Igbos are the poorest
Igbos dont bring anything to government
Igbos don’t generate vAT
Igbos don’t generate Igr
Ok let igbo go
Nigeria richest won’t allow them
I
Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by Obiobidgbo14: 1:23pm On May 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Igbos are the poorest
Igbos dont bring anything to government
Igbos don’t generate vAT
Igbos don’t generate Igr
Ok let igbo go
Nigeria richest won’t allow them
I
Don't worry we are only having wilderness experience.Promise land is loading.
Re: The Best Press Statement Ever From A Biafran Group by Finnese001: 1:40pm On May 09, 2020
MY LOVE FOR IGBOS NO BE HERE
I LOVE BIAFRA
I LOVE THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN
I LOVE GOD'S OWN PEOPLE

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ignores Nnamdi Kanu's Threat, Departs For Japan (Photos) / BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court / Photos Of President Buhari Rocking A N249,139.87 Bottega Venta Designer Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.