Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu (2634 Views)

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You might be the next victim of kanu.... With what I'm seeing
And u are gonna be d next victim of politicians sacrifice to their gods.
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Kanu has nothing to offer Igbo land

What is no referendum no election?

Your oppressors will have a field day and laugh their asss off
It so Atiku DAT will have sth good for Nig
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I was pro Buhari in 2015

Today... I detest him with passion... Man is a failure
D same way u will detest Atiku in 2019 if he eventually wins.
Kanu is telling dat it is system of govt dat is wrong and u dey there they change thief with thief
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
D same way u will detest Atiku in 2019 if he eventually wins.
Kanu is telling dat it is system of govt dat is wrong and u dey there they change thief with thief

I don't have any problem with him if he says no election in Nigeria... Until whatever...

But saying no election in only Igbo land is evil and ill thought out... It's like stabbing oneself.. Committing suicide...

Kanu has no counsel... He knows nothing
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I don't have any problem with him if he says no election in Nigeria... Until whatever...

But saying no election in only Igbo land is evil and ill thought out... It's like stabbing oneself.. Committing suicide...

Kanu has no counsel... He knows nothing

now you are sounding like a reetard!

are zoogerians asking for a REFERENDUM that they would organise for an election boycott?!

we, the great easterners, who want out of this shiithole immediately have decided that it's

#NOREFERENDUMNOSELECTIONS
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

now you are sounding like a reetard!

are zoogerians asking for a REFERENDUM that they would organise for an election boycott?!

we, the great easterners, who want out of this shiithole immediately have decided that it's

#NOREFERENDUMNOSELECTIONS

If you are not the retard..

Go and conduct the referendum now.. Let me see

Keyboard warrior... Ezi
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Ugwuoke347(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Aufbauh:
I think I'm beginning to take this man Kanu seriously now cus he knows what he wants.

Unfortunately, his followers are predominantly aggrieved pdp e-rats without principle and focus. Their underline pretentious support for Biafra is their hatred for Buhari who they see as a bad market for their illicit business.

Thank goodness, this unfolding event has expose their main aim and purpose of agitation for secession.
My own grouse will only come when they turn back to shout biafra or death after their saviour Fulani kleptocrat Atiku is defeated come FeBuhari 16.

You are absolutely correct.
The Igbos are a very difficult people to lead.
Kanu is very sincere in the quest for Biafra, which is a genuine aspiration.
He will really have to cope with the hypocrisy of a great majority of the people he is risking everything to liberate.

Great leaders are easily known by their high sense of commitment and consistency!

1 Like

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by nwanyionitsha: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nobody cares. Voting and casting our ballots is our portion on Feb 16th. Liberation Saturday.
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Sicilyjoe: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Exactly what he will say, do u expect him to admit he is working for buhari or atiku, but we all know he is working for buhari
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

If you are not the retard..

Go and conduct the referendum now.. Let me see

Keyboard warrior... Ezi

gerraway from here anuofia!

you came into a thread that has nothing to do with your zoogerian politics or elections and started hyperventilating all over the place, spitting saliva like a rabies infected wild mongrel!

ipob have said that they are not voting and their leader has elucidated comprehensively the reasons why they are taking such drastic actions.

you and other çretins like yourself, having no reasonable counter, decided to launch ad hominem barrages of attacks on his person in addition to character assassination.

so lame.

MNK knows those he's talking to so you backstabbing saboteurs can go on your merry ways to vote for the next fulani criminal you shiitholeans desire. just count we, the great biafrans, out of your madness!

waiting to see that your dirty, stinking and maggot infested mouth mention biafra again after the 16th when your delusions of grandeur would be unfolded before your helpless eyes!

CUNTTS!!!
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

gerraway from here anuofia!

you came into a thread that has nothing to do with your zoogerian politics or elections and started hyperventilating all over the place, spitting saliva like a rabies infected wild mongrel!

ipob have said that they are not voting and their leader has elucidated comprehensively the reasons why they are taking such drastic actions.

you and other çretins like yourself, having no reasonable counter, decided to launch ad hominem barrages of attacks on his person in addition to character assassination.

so lame.

MNK knows those he's talking to so you backstabbing saboteurs can go on your merry ways to vote for the next fulani criminal you shiitholeans desire. just count we, the great biafrans, out of your madness!

waiting to see that your dirty, stinking and maggot infested mouth mention biafra again after the 16th when your delusions of grandeur would be unfolded before your helpless eyes!

CUNTTS!!!

Another victim of python dance loading.....

They must get sense by the bullet grin

You want referendum... Go and take it nah grin

Brainwashed mofos
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Another victim of python dance loading.....

They must get sense by the bullet grin

You want referendum... Go and take it nah grin

Brainwashed mofos

I am not going to go so low as to wish death, as you just did, to an easterner.

just exquisite clarity once your pipe dream of an easterner vice president of the zoo bombs before your helpless eyes.

get lost turncoat!
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
Hahahaha!!!!!

Kanu now a fool because of a useless cameroonian. grin

We are compiling these comments for the day y'all start squealing about biafra again. grin
SAVED for posterity sake! wink cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by hansomb: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2019
“Now that I have said the simple verifiable truth that Atiku Abubakar is a Cameroonian by birth but became a Nigerian by choice (referendum).
Re: I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Exactly what he will say, do u expect him to admit he is working for buhari or atiku, but we all know he is working for buhari
Mr dutchbag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID19; See The Kind Of Palliatives South East Governors Are Giving To People / Some Indisputable Facts About The Igbos And Igboland / Driving Through Toronto Freeway In Canada: Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.