Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project (25277 Views)

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2019
That's if he ever tastes power again....lol
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Slynation(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbish..... An outbursts so as to gather more votes But all through that 4yrs OBJ was a saint!!
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Slynation(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbish..... An outbursts so as to gather more votes But all through that 4yrs OBJ was a saint!!
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by fabolouz1(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Tired of hearing " I will" from those in power. All I wanna hear is I Have.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by udemzyudex(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Sakamaje.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by lexy2014: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Obviously that is what OBJ is scared of that made him endorse Atiku

Ota farm is Nigeria farm but OBJ converted it to his personal belonging and the staff and workers of the farm were on FG pay roll before Buhari stopped it.

God will not forgive PDP and its members for looting our money.

If obasanjo was scared of buhari, y did he endorse buhari in 2014? When did buhari stop FG from paying workers on ota farm their salaries?
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Dino98: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Obviously that is what OBJ is scared of that made him endorse Atiku

Ota farm is Nigeria farm but OBJ converted it to his personal belonging and the staff and workers of the farm were on FG pay roll before Buhari stopped it.

God will not forgive PDP and its members for looting our money.

Freedom of speech is for everyone, including mumu people.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Elin: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin

This Man mind still dey tell am say him go come back Ooo! Lol cheesy cheesy

God Pass am but him no knw!

Him wan kill person troway next 4 years be dat Oooo!
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
OBJ has 3 choices:
1. prays PMB doesn't win this election or dies before he can probe him.
2. goes into voluntary exile to a country without extradition agreement with Nigeria
3. prays he dies or commit suicide to save himself from Buhari.

Other than the above, OBJ is toast.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Empty threat. Dem no burn you well to do that
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by slaypapa: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Go and probe ur cows
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by bluntMonkey: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
What happened to Abacha loot
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Came4apost(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is the confirmation that buhari has lost .. You will probe OBJ .. You want to probe the gods of the land .. Congrats to Atiku
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Came4apost(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
OBJ has 3 choices:
1. prays PMB doesn't win this election or dies before he can probe him.
2. goes into voluntary exile to a country without extradition agreement with Nigeria
3. prays he dies or commit suicide to save himself from Buhari.

Other than the above, OBJ is toast.

Aboki use aboki sense do aboki analysis[center][/center] grin grin.. Go drink fura de nunu ..abeg
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by akdjr(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
People go see the real Buhari after the election. Our Judicial system that always prolong cases will change their ways by force.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Came4apost:

Aboki use aboki sense do aboki analysis[center][/center] grin grin.. Go drink fura de nunu ..abeg

It may interest you to know that fura da nono is a very nutritious meal made of millet and milk/yogurt (nothing bad or shameful about it; only ignorant ones think otherwise) which many among your nyamiri blodas are also queuing to buy - someone in Kaduna is currently raking 150k daily from its sales (the story even made today's front page) while your blodas are here in Lagos hawking gala on their heads.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
He had four year to have done this and never did, but because OBJ is against him, he all of a sudden got his senses back.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by DedeNkem: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Obasanjo is a thief!
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by dotedote: 5:04am On Feb 14, 2019
\we just need the monies back

that's all.

helinues:
Probing is not the issue here. Would you be able to prosecute anyone found guilty?
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Came4apost(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

It may interest you to know that fura da nono is a very nutritious meal made of millet and milk/yogurt (nothing bad or shameful about it; only ignorant ones think otherwise) which many among your nyamiri blodas are also queuing to buy - someone in Kaduna is currently raking 150k daily daily fro its sales (the story even made today's front page) while your blodas are here in Lagos hawking gala on their heads.
Now you want to compare the standard of living of an average northerner to Igbo or Yoruba .. U must be joking bro ...
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Came4apost:

Now you want to compare the standard of living of an average northerner to Igbo or Yoruba .. U must be joking bro ...

My goodness, pls how did you arrive at such conclusion?
I advise you should go and comprehension lessons again.
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Came4apost(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

My goodness, pls how did you arrive at such conclusion?
I advise you should go and comprehension lessons again.
I have met a lot of abokis in good influential positions and if they were not helped ..they could never gotten such a post based on competence alone .. Abokis just enjoy everywhere that's why the people on top never wants their other fellow aboki to go to school ..
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Came4apost:

I have met a lot of abokis in good influential positions and if they were not helped ..they could never gotten such a post based on competence alone .. Abokis just enjoy everywhere that's why the people on top never wants their other fellow aboki to go to school ..

Yet another obvious failure in comprehension: how is even this last comment, let alone the previous one, related to the trash you just posted?
What is wrong with you; do you have any intelligence at all? - it seems not!
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Came4apost(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Yet another obvious failure in comprehension: how is even this last comment, let alone the previous one, related to the trash you just posted?
What is wrong with you; do you have any intelligence at all? - it seems not!
See your idiotic denial as if you are not seeing it your self .. Nigerians will address these issues on Saturday ..stay blessed
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by Came4apost(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Its also obvious that your use of English language is so fable such that, even simple long words are used wrongly depicting that you don't really understand them .. This is just an observation I may be wrong .. But its quite clear that most northerners are grammatically weak
Re: Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Came4apost:

See your idiotic denial as if you are not seeing it your self .. Nigerians will address these issues on Saturday ..stay blessed

All I wish to say has already been illustrated by the image below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) / Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.