Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi (26224 Views)

2023: No Room For Presidential Aspirants Above 60 Years — Fayemi / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by femsadef: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Governor-elect of Ekiti state, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, has expressed his intention to probe the activities of incumbent Governor Ayo Fayose when he takes over office in a few months time.

Speaking to State House correspondents after visiting President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja on Thursday he said that it will not be reasonable to expect that he will not look into the past.

He said: “Well l think we need to remove this election from personalities. This was an election that we fought on issues and it will be irresponsible on my part to come here and say that we will not examine what transpired in the last four years in the manner of government.
“What was received in Ekiti State and the expenditures in that period? Why were we not able to pay salaries in the state? These issues should be examined in the interest of good governance.

“It is not about probing Fayose, probing Eleka etc, it is about not repeating the mistakes of the past and giving our people good government and how to do so will also involve looking at what transpired in the last four years.”
On the reports of widespread vote buying during the recent Ekiti state governorship election, Fayemi said he was not aware of such as he did not see any evidence in the areas he visited.

He added: “I haven’t any substantive evidence of allegations of vote buying and intimidation. In the place where l visited, there was no vote buying anywhere. As far as our party is concerned, we did not engage in that, it is not our style.

“We won the election fair and square and it was an election that we fought on issues and not on the basis of any vote buying. So, who ever has any evidence of that should present it to an independently verifiable audience.”

Fayemi noted that creating a decent life for the people had always been his interest as he castigated Fayose for presiding over pedestrian policies.

The governor-elect further stated: “We have always been interested that out people lived a decent life, a life without hunger, with social support and that is why we were paying social security benefits to the elderly, we provided the youth graduate scheme for the recent graduates, provided support for the communities.
“For us, we never saw stomach infrastructure from any pedestrian manner that the current administration has lived it up to. For us, it is about total development of our people, human capital development in education, health care, in social services and infrastructure development.
“It is total services we focused in. We increased salaries three times so that people could put food on their table in four years. That was why we provided range of allowances for the workers .

“There was a huge difference between what we did and the present administration with lack of salaries , heartless, despair and despondency. We are restoring the values and reclaiming our mandate.”

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/155873/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by deomelo: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by hatchy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Far' Yemi wants to waste precious time witch hunting instead of giving the people dividend of democracy.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Blakjewelry(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
it is welcome as long as you do it with a clear mind

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
hatchy:
Far' Yemi wants to waste precious time witch hunting instead of giving the people dividend of democracy.

What do you expect, he's following in the footsteps of Baba.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Kspize(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
There he goes..

5 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Dotwhyz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
sure banka

4 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Kutis2030(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
even blind man can probe fayose.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Kutis2030(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Even blind man can probe fayose.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by buhariguy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayemi just want to know how all the money disappeared.
The bailout fund, Paris club refund, monthly allocation, 100b naira loan etc without paying salary for 9month.

The enquiry is not difficult to ascertain.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by WATCHOVER(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayemi is crazy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by buhariguy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
hatchy:
he said, he will not probe fayose but to know a simple mathematics, to know why he has not be paying salary even with allocation and loan he has be receiving.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by docadams: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayose will surely hear sounds of mortar firing over govt house this night

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please do.
That is one of the main reasons you were voted in Your Excellency

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Ameko4ever(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
When you leave office, another person will also probe you. It's good to probe tho

24 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by evansjeff(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayose don buy market

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by laura8: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:
it is welcome as long as you do it with a clear mind
It can never be done with a clear mind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by vikyno(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
What else do you expect from the Fulani clown. Like Bubu like Son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fayoses looks right now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Another 4yra running into waste bin...

7 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by evansjeff(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Probe that idiot. He will never go free form his many sins. I like the way the president kept him quiet while he was busy insulting and printing obituary photos of the president. He will knowthe real meaning of madness.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by seunlayi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Just as Renoo predicted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by seunlayi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
evansjeff:
Probe that idiot. He will never go free form his many sins. I like the way the president kept him quiet while he was busy insulting and printing obituary photos of the president.
kini isoro tí ẹ nibe?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by CosmicJames(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
All I see is a man on a revenge mission just like his master -- PMB
This is very unfortunate!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sending hypertensive signals to Fayose.

Please probe him.

Ekiti a gbe a oooo

18 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by Chikicaka(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lol, Ekiti get ready for an "excuse ridden 4 years" time to chop, clean mouth, fake probes and do nothing for your ppl...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by seunlayi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by twf1: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why this politics of bitterness?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira To Be Re-Denominated / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu / Court Rejects Saraki’s Protest Against Senate Forgery Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.