Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes (16917 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by vengertime: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2019
That's never going to happen
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by emmykk(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2019
R
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by MountainKing(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Lol! Which Cross River?
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by traffwire: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2019
OK
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2019
wailers on the 16th

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Orlatunday11(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2019
HMM
facebook.com/olatokfai
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Seetto: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2019
There is no way PMB will not secure more votes in the south south and south east in 2019 election compare to 2015 election when there was massive election in rigging in the two regions.

This alone is an indication PMB will win on Saturday.

The reality on ground here in the north is that 8 out of 10 northerners will give it to PMB...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by APCpackandgo: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Alright
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by isholak21(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2019
]
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by isholak21(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2019
eendy:
It battles me to see that people are still considering this present administration as option... anyways anything Nigerians get they deserve it.

Madam how can it BATTLES you when it's not a war, pls calm down not a must to dey blow big grama

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by hrykanu231(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2019
MrAJQ:
Atiku has finish! Even in Ayade corridor na to share the votes! Meanwhile expect the keyboard warriors to say Buhari will not get 30% of votes in C/Rivers while Atiku will get 60% in Kano.

E go shock una, share which vote pls? From the shores of Calabar to the hills of Obanliku, we are Articulated.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by michealewela: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Humility017:
I sure know for Edo state... that Atiku is winning there... even sowore will gather more votes than buhari
Not the Ẹdo i know..

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by ebig21(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen is just laughing at APC.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Vulcanheph(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2019
APC should keep on dreaming.
Cross river has always been PDP and will always be PDP.
Most of APC support groups' loyalty lies just within the state and level never beyond.
Most APC supporters will vote atiku because the state is one of the .most affected negatively by buhari's administration.
Also considering the sack of the CJN by buhari
Who happens to be from the state will also reduce his votes.
So buhari should consider himself lucky if he gets 20% votes from cross river..
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Ayoefa: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Of course, we already knew that.

Gov. Ben Ayade has never hidden his love & support for Buhari, and Donald Duke just recently endorsed Buhari, not to mention other crowd pullers like Sen. Ndoma Egba and the spillover from Akpabio/Amaechi's influence in the region. Add that to lack of the usual PDP federal might to rig and write 95% results for themselves in the SS.

However, the final nail in Atiku's political coffin was last nights perfectly timed ACF endorsement of Buhari as Arewa's candidate. If you know, you know.

PMB Sak! cool cool

YOU KNOW AND I KNOW. NEXT LEVEL
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Himmler: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Dreamers
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Rekyz(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2019
kollinz1234:
Nobody is sharing any vote any where, cross river might share votes in the governorship elections but u see presidential, give it wholeheartedly to PDP because the entire south south is PDP
They don't know. Even in d governorship election, Ayade will floor Owan Enoh and Usani Usani put together. Usani is from my LGA (Yakurr), that's where his little popularity ends. We all are Atikulated. Let them come and share votes. Ikó idad!
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by seunH: 7:35am On Feb 13, 2019
iammo:
wink

Buhari already made a solid deal with some PDP governors like Wike and Ben Ayade.

They traded their easy reelection for an opportunity for APC and Buhari to have substantial votes on Saturday through vote buying and other means,

Ebonyi PDP governor even admited to fact that he bought crowd for APC /Buhari campaign
My wife also told me so (esp Wike)

2 Likes

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by galaxy2020(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2019
The only state i know votes will be shared is in katsina.....
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Glink2018(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2019
helinues:
Say Apc try, dem no fit see 40%
With rigging , God will help....
Cross River and akwa-ibom state people, be prepared for massive rigging as usual...

I see one of the state being won by APC

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by udemzyudex(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2019
MrAJQ:
Atiku has finish! Even in Ayade corridor na to share the votes! Meanwhile expect the keyboard warriors to say Buhari will not get 30% of votes in C/Rivers while Atiku will get 60% in Kano.

Buhari share vote in cross river state? Funny, keep deceiving yourself bro.

E go soon clear, no need to waste time talking too much, Saturday is here already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Loses Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu APC House Of Reps Primary / He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.