Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes (16915 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2019
duwdu:

How will Amaechi do the rigging, if I may ask?

P34c3
Check the 2016 rerun polls and get the answer.again,might decide not to rig but just counter pdp rigging and disrupt the polls....
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
All these newspaper journalists don't know anything!

I'm ready to bet anything on this! PDP will sweep Cross rivers votes. Anybody ready to bet?
I agree but atiku wont get more than 300k votes here while buhari will get up to 100k.apc will win at least a senate seat,two reps seat,6 assembly seats.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Bennycollins:
Why won't Atiku share Kano votes. Are you talking of Religion or ethnicity? He is northern and Muslim too.
You don't get it. It's not about political party. It is about how is Nigeria doing. If Buhari was in Pdp and Atiku in APC, most right thinking Nigerians would still think Buhari is the least fit and capable candidate in the presidential race.
He will share kano votes yet buhari wont share cross river votes? Majority there love and revere buhsri,he's like a demi god.they dont care whether he performs or not,atiku lacks such following.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2019
olujastro:
Sharing votes in Crossriver is unrealistic. PDP will win by at least 60%.
APC's best outing in the SS will be in Rivers, followed by Edo, AkwaIbom, Delta, then Crossriver and Bayelsa last.

PS: Rivers presidential results will not be free and fair as Amaechi will do payback time to Wike for 2015.
I don't support rigging though. Just being an analyst.
Apc best performance will be from edo where they can narrowly.ill give it 55% followed by akwa ibom where i see 40% then rivers where am foreseeing 30%-35%, followed by delta 25%-30%,cross river 20-25,and finally bayelsa 5-15%.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Jman06(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

I agree but atiku wont get more than 300k votes here while buhari will get up to 100k.apc will win at least a senate seat,two reps seat,6 assembly seats.
Atiku is recording at least 500k votes in C'river.

APC is not winning any Senate seat in C'river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
Atiku is recording at least 500k votes in C'river.

APC is not winning any Senate seat in C'river
You talk based on hatred,stop that,it wont help you.goodluck got 700,000 in 2011,420,000 in 2015 so how will atiku exceed that? Use your commonsense jor.factors that produces these bogus votes for pdp are no more there.
As for senate,prince otu has already won.only an evil person support gershom.am sure your not from cross river.go back to your state.wabilly will give that useless rose oko a big fight.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by olujastro: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Apc best performance will be from edo where they can narrowly.ill give it 55% followed by akwa ibom where i see 40% then rivers where am foreseeing 30%-35%, followed by delta 25%-30%,cross river 20-25,and finally bayelsa 5-15%.
I share your sentiments and agree with your numbers, but he who controls the security agencies in Rivers controls the election outcome. Go and revisit the Rivers rerun elections to know why.
I'm sure you also heard the anger from Amaechi yesterday.
Watch out for incredible results in Rivers, and remember I said so.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Jman06(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

You talk based on hatred,stop that,it wont help you.goodluck got 700,000 in 2011,420,000 in 2015 so how will atiku exceed that? Use your commonsense jor.factors that produces these bogus votes for pdp are no more there.
As for senate,prince otu has already won.only an evil person support gershom.am sure your not from cross river.go back to your state.wabilly will give that useless rose oko a big fight.
Bro, no need to argue! Saturday is not far!

I'll mention you when the results are announced!
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by chevkosticks(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2019
kollinz1234:
Nobody is sharing any vote any where, cross river might share votes in the governorship elections but u see presidential, give it wholeheartedly to PDP because the entire south south is PDP
so on point...cross riverians are tired of Ayade but if it the presendentia sit..its pdp all through

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by MrAJQ(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Bennycollins:
Why won't Atiku share Kano votes. Are you talking of Religion or ethnicity? He is northern and Muslim too.
You don't get it. It's not about political party. It is about how is Nigeria doing. If Buhari was in Pdp and Atiku in APC, most right thinking Nigerians would still think Buhari is the least fit and capable candidate in the presidential race.

OK but in Rivers the case is different!
Anyway Saturday is here. The problem of many southerners is that they don't understand Northern politics
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Bennycollins: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Every candidate would record votes in all states. The % is what matters. Buhari is not contesting against Jonathan this time around, it is Atiku. If the election were to be Atiku and any southerner, you will be hear telling us how Kano is for Atiku.
Bros be concerned for Nigeria and Nigerians, if someone doesn't perform how is he a demi god.On what grounds is he loved and revered, against a man acclaimed to be the second highest employer of
senatordave1:

He will share kano votes yet buhari wont share cross river votes? Majority there love and revere buhsri,he's like a demi god.they dont care whether he performs or not,atiku lacks such following.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by udemzyudex(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

If the apc chiefs put real effort,they can get up to 25% or more.apc in cross river is really strong.

If you say so.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Raiders: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Bennycollins:
Every candidate would record votes in all states. The % is what matters. Buhari is not contesting against Jonathan this time around, it is Atiku. If the election were to be Atiku and any southerner, you will be hear telling us how Kano is for Atiku.
Bros be concerned for Nigeria and Nigerians, if someone doesn't perform how is he a demi god.On what grounds is he loved and revered, against a man acclaimed to be the second highest employer of
you seem to forget the 2007 elections which Atiku contested against Buhari and late Yaradua. he lost woefully and came a distant 3rd to Yaradua and Buhari. he could not even win his state Adamawa in 2007. Atiku is not a popular politician and the only reason most people are supporting him is because they dont like Buhari and they feel like he is the lesser evil.

1 Like

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by Tonnierichy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
kennyz247:
YOU people(APC mumus)should stop deceivin your self ,,,
lizard no dey drag food with fish inside river,,,
therefore NOTHING for BUHARI in River STATE
RIVER STATE IS madly ATIKULATED
Who said Rivers state now?
They said Cross River
Child of hate
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by hrykanu231(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrAJQ:

But Atiku will share votes in Kano abi?
I am not tomorrow there
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by olajizz01(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
kollinz1234:
Nobody is sharing any vote any where, cross river might share votes in the governorship elections but u see presidential, give it wholeheartedly to PDP because the entire south south is PDP
You will wake up by febuhari 16,17,18 cos I can see that you are in deep slumber.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by olajizz01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
eendy:
It battles me to see that people are still considering this present administration as option... anyways anything Nigerians get they deserve it.
So,na thief be your own option,continue.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
olujastro:

I share your sentiments and agree with your numbers, but he who controls the security agencies in Rivers controls the election outcome. Go and revisit the Rivers rerun elections to know why.
I'm sure you also heard the anger from Amaechi yesterday.
Watch out for incredible results in Rivers, and remember I said so.
Your statement suggesting that he who controls security agencies in rivers controls the polls vindicates me.since amechi is in charge of security,there's no way buhari will get below 30%.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by senatordave1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bennycollins:
Saturday is near but if you make findings,most people are ready to sell votes.
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by kollinz1234(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
olajizz01:
You will wake up by febuhari 16,17,18 cos I can see that you are in deep slumber.
Lol u are nothing but a senseless item who thinks it knows when it knows nothing
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by olajizz01(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
kollinz1234:
Lol u are nothing but a senseless item who thinks it knows when it knows nothing
See this pained wailer weeping uncontrollable.

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by kollinz1234(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
olajizz01:
See this pained wailer weeping uncontrollable.
u don't have the mental capacity to make me feel pained by mare words wink
Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by olajizz01(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
kollinz1234:
u don't have the mental capacity to make me feel pained by mare words wink
Self deception is bad.

Re: In C/river, Buhari, Atiku To Share Votes by kollinz1234(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2019
olajizz01:
Self deception is bad.
I have made u relevant like u have never been by replying u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi: Counter-Secessionist Groups Will Rise In The South-East / Bayelsa Sea Pirates Ambush Oil Workers, Civil Defence Personnel, Kill Four / PDP Primaries: HURIWA Tells EFCC To Arrest All Delegates After Atiku’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.