Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo (64531 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by eluquenson(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Uyiii: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Okay I'm scared. I'm really scared of girls right now because of the back door means they use in perpetrating their crimes.
Unlike men that confront themselves, giving you the chance to defend yourself, our female folks do not maybe because they're weaker vessels, but now I am really scared of the back door means they use to prove a point.

P.s: see her face like 100watts bulb with full current, thunder from Malawi compensate you there, spits (tuueeh).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Sultty(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
See her criminal face like scrambled eggs
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by daddio(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
OneCorner:
Probably a Yoruba demon dat his cheating on her

Even if you get problem today, I know say na Yoruba demon/Afonja una go blame.

If only say una read d content of d news.
Johnmark Osigwe (that's the name of her boyfriend).

Receive sense in Amadioha's name

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by theeventpeople: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Wow.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by adeniyi3971(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
OneCorner:

must you guys drag Yoruba in your business!!

the obsession is real

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by CaptainMitch: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
See her yellow face angry
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by domainsales18: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
I always tell people, relationships and marriages are not compulsory...It is not a do or die affair.

Must you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Must you have a husband or wife?

I am single and without these issues.

The challenges inherent in it is quite colossal.

Be careful everyone.

Demons in human forms abound everywhere.

You might think you are very smart, intelligent, beautiful, handsome or strong - but when the spirits comes calling, you shall be subdued.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Ategberoson(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
pray for East
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Hades2016(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
But why !!!!
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by meobizy(f): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Honestly, what is the correlation of her being pretty to any of her actions?
Nairaland mods love objectifying women.
Sha, I blame women: if nobody objectifies them they do it themselves.
PS. She is not pretty, she’s only light skinned or bleached.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by omoteacher(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I hope justice is served and the case investigated properly. Going to jail at such young age nawaooo and to have killed someone also at her age is worst.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by vegafbs: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin

Good response man

Dreyl:
You guys fail to read that's why you fail your exams, where did you see Yoruba in the write up

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by isax(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
I know say na yellow girl e go be angry
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
frankblinkz:
She's not guilty untill proven guilty...
we don't know the boy and what led to his death
Dont mind this our undergraduate Nairaland analyst.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by stanliwise(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Seunbamikole:
So nobody won again��.. Ordinary 0-2 u pipu cannur predict...oga oo, sha goan try ur luck again today�❤

PREDICT AND WIN BIG :Tottenham Hotspurs VS Borrusia Dortmund

Predict the correct scores of the match and stand a chance to win a cash prize.. Only the first 3 correct scores will be considered go to https://sportmaestrio..com/search/label/predict%20and%20win
so we are to predict goals and not even wins/loose abi... you need paracetamol.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by officialJP(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Nothing is pretty about a killer, only the heart of a good person is pretty

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by BlueAir: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Igbo women are the most beautiful indeed grin. Show Me one "beautiful" ignorance woman without makeup. Osigwe "beauty" is a proof undecided

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Smart3856bwbvc: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Ggf
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by idowuswap: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2019
WHY ENTIRED IGBO LOVES KILLING THEMSELVES
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by smadav(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Sorry rot in Gail oh
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Fogman(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Devil in human form
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
OneCorner:
[i[b]]AS FEW AS THE WRITE UP YOU CAN NOT READ IT UP AND SEE THAT BOTH THE KILLER AND THE KILLED ARE FROM THE LAND OF RISING SUN.I PITY YOUR IGNORANCE.[/i][b][/b][/b]
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by idowuswap: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
idowuswap:
WHY ENTIRED IGBO LOVES KILLING THEMSELVES
since they are born bastard.they lost the count of their children
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Dreew(f): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2019
OneCorner:

So he deserves to be killed for cheating abi?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
OneCorner:

You no go primary school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.