Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo (64522 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Highkings23(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chat you up and you didn't add any number. 0907979066274.you chat me up if u can
MrCuteking:
Wow! How did this innocent looking girl kill her boyfriend?

This is the issue of having a girlfriend.

No matter what, even if I see my blood brother smooching my wife on bed I will just secretly escape, as well divorce her and stay clear of my bro without letting him know why. That’s the worst case itself. Close your eyes and imagine where you would be 200years from now, that’s the reason we shouldn’t take stupid things serious.

This Fashion shoe cost 12k at the market.

I sell for 6k

I have only size 42 and 43 left.

I deliver to all states in Nigeria. Lagosians Added advantage.

It’s made of PU, synthetic leather that will make it last till you retire from wearing it.
Chat me up on whatsapp from the number on my signature.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by idonhammer: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Very nice,no size 45??

MrCuteking:

No matter what, even if I see my blood brother smooching my wife on bed I will just secretly escape, as well divorce her and stay clear of my bro without letting him know why. That’s the worst case itself. Close your eyes and imagine where you would be 200years from now, that’s the reason we shouldn’t take stupid things serious.

I sell for 6k

It’s made of PU, synthetic leather that will make it last till you retire from wearing it.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Bamidey: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrCuteking:

I sell for 6k

Na only this shoe you get?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dreyl:
Wicked people in that shithole, no wonder Africa is damn backward!

Happens everywhere

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by donbabsaint(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
OneCorner:
Probably a Yoruba demon dat his cheating on her
you are an idiot. you know that right?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by irumole1975: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
agitator:
na wa oh, they way girls don dey kill their boyfriends.

Hmmmmmmm, boyfriends will soon become and endangered species in Nigeria. angry angry angry

Even tho you lack common sense, I still support you.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Dredgemaster(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dreyl:
You guys fail to read that's why you fail your exams, where did you see Yoruba in the write up
and also why they don't see anything wrong in dead people ruling over them

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by sharpwriter(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
isax:
I know say na yellow girl e go be angry
You hate them? Why?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Justdare: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dreyl:
You guys fail to read that's why you fail your exams, where did you see Yoruba in the write up
The don't only fail exams, they fail also in life.
Fools
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Originalsly: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pretty Undergraduate....pretty indeed....... any female not dark is pretty.....and we wonder why sooo many are bleaching/toning.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Free tohtoh for popo grin

Igbo Amaka!
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by onedayatime(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
You mean an Ibo evil(meaning EVIL GENIUS)
Anigreat:
shocked

shocked

So sad most people don't know the meaning of a Yoruba demon.

Anyone can be a Yoruba demon, be it Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibiobio, Hausa etc

Anyone can be a Ibo evil, be it Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibiobio, Hausa etc

P.S. You gimme shit, I give you poison
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by jeff1607(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
A face a brother won't love
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by tundey4all(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
see her face like "mi o mo mo"
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrCuteking:

I sell for 6k

wise guy
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by adedayourt(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Martinez39:
It's you that failed to read. OneCorner typed "Probably." Repeat after me, "Probably."

undecided

Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by Martinez39(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
adedayourt:

undecided
Sir, I think I don't have sense. grin
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by richie240: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

shocked

So sad most people don't know the meaning of a Yoruba demon.

Anyone can be a Yoruba demon, be it Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibiobio, Hausa etc
Taaa!
Demon kee u diah!
u nor see 'Igbo demon' to use as example of bad tin na Yoruba shey?

May God forgive u and ur likes!
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by isax(m): 1:31am On Mar 12, 2019
sharpwriter:
You hate them? Why?
I don't hate, maybe I just dislike them
Re: FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo by sharpwriter(m): 4:57am On Mar 12, 2019
isax:

I don't hate, maybe I just dislike them
Lol.. Why do you dislike them... I wanna know and look for the traits you see in them whether they are true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.