Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

$16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (51857 Views)

Yoruba Have No Lands For Cattle Colony - Obasanjo Replies Presidency / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Oluwo1: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2019
RoyalUc:
Oga, I did my personal study on power sector reform during your term as President and can categorically say if the monies stated as spent were actually spent, we may have made remarkable progress in solving our power problem, if not out of it.

Your testimony can't justify you, neither am I satisfied with the EFCC report and that of the Hon. Aminu Tambuwal-led ad-hoc committee.
We know you and what you are capable of doing...

Please release the outcome of your study do that it can help Efcc in prosecuting OBJ.
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by ruffDiamond: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2019
*in fela inimitable voice"International THIEF !THIEF!
OBJ OLE PARAKU!!!

PHCN heist apart
operation feed the nation under that scratched face thief was the BIGGEST SCAM OF THE CENTURY and in recorded history! obj is the sole beneficiary of that heist.. OTA FARM !
his private presidential library is another one which his student, the drunkard in bowler hat copied very well jibiti old fool bring back our money o 2000 obfool cannot stop baba victory comes Saturday!
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by islandmoon: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Imortal001:
OBJ na baban barawo
just like your father
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by BiafraIsFree: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2019
They have killed all the evidence related to the $16 billion transactions

Shameless criminals Nigeria leadership.

There will be no Nigeria evil elections in Biafraland.

APC and PDP sycophants can go and kill themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by emmangrace: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
afonja obj should not bother replying that living dead, the useless he goat can't read nor write cheesy cheesy grin
Enemy of progress
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

Please release the outcome of your study do that it can help Efcc in prosecuting OBJ.

Bro, please download the power sector reform roadmap and do an objective review on what was spent and what we have on ground...

If we actually do things like other sane countries, all the monies spent on power from 1999 till date would have given us more than enough supply of power

1 Like

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Oluwo1: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2019
adegeye38:

Take religion out of it, other religious countries are making wonders hapen
It is our mentality and who we are that is the problem
An average Nigerian is greedy and selfish and care only abt himself, thats wat fuels corruption

Thank you.. I've always said this. No matter when the messiah comes Nigeria will never be better than countries like South Africa, Rwanda and others because of our orientation and view of life.. we have too many selfish, greedy and self centered people. An example of the outcome of people like that is the traffic.

1 Like

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by emmangrace: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

What outcome do you still need that is greater than lack of power in entire country. only the enemies of progress will support OBJ.
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by NASTYNASOSO: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
dawno2008:
OBJ knows this lifeless entity can not read,hence he should designate to somebody shocked who can,and they should tell him in the language he understands cool lol
This almagiri President,who keep saying $16b,just shows how shallow and unprepared mr lifeless is,today your govt met 7000mw,did he thinks it was created by the gods?
This semi illiterate tyrant want to gain cheap popularity,what was he waiting for,4 years in charge,and is still on "I will",abeg just retire yourself to daura and save us all the headache

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

IF I STRIKE YOU NOW YOU WILL CLAIM I AM A GRADUATE.
WHO TOLD YOU THAT WE GENERATE 7000MW PRESENTLY.
WHO TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU SPEND $16 BILLION IT WILL GENERATE 7OOOMW.
WHO DECEIVED YOU THAT YOU ARE LIVELY AND LITERATE.
PLEASE, HOW DID YOU READ AND PASS EXAMS IN YOUR SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Oluwo1: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
RoyalUc:

Bro, please download the power sector reform roadmap and do an objective review on what was spent and what we have on ground...

If we actually do things like other sane countries, all the monies spent on power from 1999 till date would have given us more than enough supply of power

I understand that the money was too much but it's not as bad as the present government are making it look. I read somewhere that most of the equipments bought got stuck at the port because of duty fees and others, now I know that the equipment were bought by private companies but if this company failed to pay the necessary fees to be able to clear the equipments, the government at that time should be able to intervene (but because we dont have a working system inspecting projects and putting contractors on their toes they let those equipment stay at the port for years).
My point is the cry for the $16b is just to discredit OBJ for their own political gain.
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Oluwo1: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
emmangrace:

What outcome do you still need that is greater than lack of power in entire country. only the enemies of progress will support OBJ.

No I'm not supporting OBJ. So its enemy of what will support Buhari??
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Oluwo1: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

No I'm not supporting OBJ. So its enemy of what will support Buhari??but we both know this cry of $16b is all political propaganda.. they should reinvestigate and prosecute him instead of crying like cry cry baby for 4yeara about the issue
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by stanliwise(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
three:

Sorry but na Baba Iyabo cos am

Him suppose don cartoon dose chapters

Na d only way Bubu go read and understand.

Buhari na Radarada master! shior

https://www.herald.ng/president-buhari-loves-cartoons-garba-shehu/
Can you please be rational till this election?? Please am begging.
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Deenbola(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Obj highest criminal in Nigeria, after this power sector, pmb is coming for the farmers in ota that belong to Nigeria, u also put all ur workers on a federal government payroll salaries
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Maket: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
The same book that indicted Atiku yet he is seen as a saviour by you today.
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

I understand that the money was too much but it's not as bad as the present government are making it look. I read somewhere that most of the equipments bought got stuck at the port because of duty fees and others, now I know that the equipment were bought by private companies but if this company failed to pay the necessary fees to be able to clear the equipments, the government at that time should be able to intervene (but because we dont have a working system inspecting projects and putting contractors on their toes they let those equipment stay at the port for years).
My point is the cry for the $16b is just to discredit OBJ for their own political gain.

I'm sorry but your comment looks twisted to me.

Gov released funds for the procurement of equipments for a project they considered a major priority (even had a roadmap), the equipments were not "cleared" because they "were bought by private companies." Gov (in NCS) prevented the implementation of Gov project? Only in Nigeria!

"I understand that the money was too much but it's not as bad as the present government are making it look."
It's as bad as that, in fact, worst than that!

"My point is the cry for the $16b is just to discredit OBJ for their own political gain"
My point is, if Nigeria was like other sane countries, there wouldn't have been need for that because, this matter would have been a forgotten issue!
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin .Free the kids,wetin kids sabi.They hate the truth/celebrate corruption. Atiku shud tell us wetin dey use d money for.
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by ankpaone: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
in the same book 'my watch', Atiku is a thief!
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by soke02(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sorry Mr aid, where did kept the money, nothing much
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by israelmao(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Imortal001:
OBJ na baban barawo

Buhari gives custody to Maina,Babachir,Oke,Baru,Gandollar, Ameachi,Oshiomhole, Tinubu and others who are looters even he gave commendation to Abacha and his government.Buhari is a custodian of looters and Baban Barawo.
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Felincous(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
obasanjo ole

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Oluwo1: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
RoyalUc:

I'm sorry but your comment looks twisted to me.

Gov released funds for the procurement of equipments for a project they considered a major priority (even had a roadmap), the equipments were not "cleared" because they "were bought by private companies." Gov (in NCS) prevented the implementation of Gov project? Only in Nigeria!

Yes and that was the major reason why the project was delayed.. I'm not here to argue or to act like I dont know that we have a very self centered people in govt either Apc or Pdp and they only complete projects just for campaign and not because of the love of the People. In a working nation the NCS and whatever body is in charge of facilitating projects or ministry of power would have worked hand in hand to make this work.

"I understand that the money was too much but it's not as bad as the present government are making it look."
It's as bad as that, in fact, worst than that!

Ok, I was born and raised in Nigeria and I know that when the government charge 5billion for a project they hardly spend pass quarter of that amount on the project. Apc, pdp, na all of dem they do am.

"My point is the cry for the $16b is just to discredit OBJ for their own political gain"
My point is, if Nigeria was like other sane countries, there wouldn't have been need for that because, this matter would have been a forgotten issue!

Now we both know Nigeria is not a same country, if it is a sane country with majority of the people sane, we would have voted this people out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by AngelicBeing: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
HappyPagan:
Nigeria has the most expensive darkness in the world.

We are the only humans on the planet living in a modern world, with backward infrastructure.

Fela used to sing about suffering and smiling. He should see us now... Religion, corruption has made us ugly and dirty.

We need a filter for our national conscience... We are a horrible, horrible nation... That's why God left Nigeria years ago.... Now they run to church looking for him shouting "power, power" when e dey Obasanjo pocket

Nigerians worship money. Thats why we are poverty capital. Money is so little in the hands, one who has plenty becomes Lord and God. New age slaves.

cry cry cry
Well said sad
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by jrusky(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pls how many time obj will say it clean and clear that he has nothing to do with the $16billion fake allegation and he has said it over and over for Buhari or whoever to set a new commission of enquiry on this so called fake $16billion so pls why is Buhari and Oshio are afraid to do as obj said?
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by AnanseK(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
dawno2008:
OBJ knows this lifeless entity can not read,hence he should designate to somebody shocked who can,and they should tell him in the language he understands cool lol
This almagiri President,who keep saying $16b,just shows how shallow and unprepared mr lifeless is,today your govt met 7000mw,did he thinks it was created by the gods?
This semi illiterate tyrant want to gain cheap popularity,what was he waiting for,4 years in charge,and is still on "I will",abeg just retire yourself to daura and save us all the headache

I pity your life

Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

Now we both know Nigeria is not a same country, if it is a sane country with majority of the people sane, we would have voted this people out.

Now you are talking!

Na me give you 1 like and 1 share o! grin
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by subabson(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Naughtysite:
Can I prophesy ?

you make me laff. my laughter is even making me laugh cos it's laughable. laffs
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by AnanseK(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
IDEKEALUMONA:
With $16billion,Obasanjo initiated and completed many power projects as a president. In 1999 when he assumed office, Nigeria was having a peak power generation of 1750MW and in 2007 when Obasanjo left office Nigeria was having a peak power generation of 4000MW, that's an increase of 2250MW! Now compare him with Buhari who has not added even 1Watt for almost four years as a president. Upon all the billions Buhari has budgeted for power projects since he assumed office, what's the result? I wish Obasanjo had remained Nigerian president for at least 20 years, Nigeria would have been better than the way it is now. Obasanjo has his own problems but any body with small brain left in his skull would know that Obasanjo remains the Nigerian best President in the recent time.We should use our brain to think and not just swallow everything these rogue politicians feed us.

What planet are you living on and what weed are you smoking?
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by Oluwo1: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
RoyalUc:

Now you are talking!

Na me give you 1 like and 1 share o! grin

Lol grin respect
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by cobsol(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
RoyalUc:
Oga, I did my personal study on power sector reform during your term as President and can categorically say if the monies stated as spent were actually spent, we may have made remarkable progress in solving our power problem, if not out of it.

Your testimony can't justify you, neither am I satisfied with the EFCC report and that of the Hon. Aminu Tambuwal-led ad-hoc committee.
We know you and what you are capable of doing...

You did your study? See afo nshi
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oluwo1:

Lol grin respect

Enjoy bro!
Re: $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari by subabson(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
IDEKEALUMONA:
With $16billion,Obasanjo initiated and completed many power projects as a president. In 1999 when he assumed office, Nigeria was having a peak power generation of 1750MW and in 2007 when Obasanjo left office Nigeria was having a peak power generation of 4000MW, that's an increase of 2250MW! Now compare him with Buhari who has not added even 1Watt for almost four years as a president. Upon all the billions Buhari has budgeted for power projects since he assumed office, what's the result? I wish Obasanjo had remained Nigerian president for at least 20 years, Nigeria would have been better than the way it is now. Obasanjo has his own problems but any body with small brain left in his skull would know that Obasanjo remains the Nigerian best President in the recent time.We should use our brain to think and not just swallow everything these rogue politicians feed us.

Sir, please kindly tell us where you got your figures.
Also, reminisce and think deeply about saying Buhari hasn't added a watt to power generation.
The reason is you are what you say and if I should judge you based on that, I will say you are more than just a f**l.
Why? Why? Why?
Must you comment on what you don't know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) / Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.