Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

God Has Disappointed Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Disappointed Me (415 Views)

Religious violators list: We are disappointed Nigeria was delisted - USCIRF / My Tailor Disappointed Me But I Wore This Cloth That I Reserved / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Disappointed Me by toyinaremu(f): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
"I want a divorce, God has disappointed me, I should have followed the advise of my friends than listening to all these Christian stuff that has given me just pains. Sister Tola leave me alone, I will divorce him, I cannot cope", Folashade lamented.
"Since you will not listen to me, I want to listen to you; why do you want a divorce, what is going on?", sister Tola asked in frustration.
"Brother Dara is a cool headed man, he is also a good Christian to the best of my knowledge", replied sister Tola.
"Ah sister you have been deceived, he is not cool headed like you think", Folashade cuts in.
"Sister Tola, you know how much I am devoted to God and His work and I do not take the things of God for granted. I sought His face for a perfect husband, I followed all the stated rules, I shouldn't be the one that will end up with someone like brother Dara who is not in any way perfect!", she expressed with sarcasm.
"He does not know how to read between the lines when I am in need until I talk, must I talk before my husband knows what I need or want? He barely help with house chores, the most annoying part is anytime I'm sick, he is not like other men that will keep calling to check on their wife, he only check once or twice in a day", she narrated angrily.
"Is that all?" Asked Tola.
"For where that is not all o! Mr and Mrs Akande hold hands in public, they show affection so much even on social media but my own Dara will not, 'I don't like public show of love' he will always say", she said angrily.

"I'm done, there is too much to talk about him. All he knows best is praying and indoor affection, it shows he does not love me, this is not what I asked God for. I am really disappointed!" She interjected.
Folashade, Abike Ade, my darling sister you really do not deserve this type of man at all, you deserve a perfect man. A man that will not bother when you don't clean the house well", sister Tola what are you saying now, she cuts in again.
"My sister, I agree that brother Dara has some inadequacies but do you know you also have yours, oh common do not say anything! How is he even coping with your inability to listen? Have you asked yourself if you are also a perfect spouse for him?" She expressed.
"Folashade, God has not disappointed you, He gave you your man, only that He gave you in the raw state, you are both like raw materials that need to be formed in each other's desire or wish.
Looking for a perfect person sometimes drives some people to end healthy relationships like yours for a search of a perfect spouse. Marriages require us to sacrifice, to be honest, and willing to serve.
Are you saying he doesn't have a good part? Why not look at the good part and see the other part as work to do because when you look at someone and think of what you love instead of what you don’t love about them, it just gets better and better and very soon there won't be anything you don’t love.
Marriage is about sacrifice rather than having all your needs met always. Don't focus too much on perfection therefore not enjoying what God intend for you as joy. You need to embrace each other’s imperfections to make your relationship perfect", sister Tola counseled.
"Sister Tola I must go and apologize to God and my husband, I have been selfish", she replied with a humble remark.
This fiction is to all male and female, all Issac looking for Rebecca or all Ruth that would glean in the field of Boaz. Know that perfection is in God and not your spouse as there is no perfect one, we are work in progress.
Perfect relationships are not made up of perfect people, they are made up of compromises, adjustments, unconditional love and understanding.
Do not forget that being a child of God is the most important checklist that must not be compromised.
Good Morning

3 Likes

Re: God Has Disappointed Me by PastorOluT(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2019
God bless u for sharing this piece

1 Like

Re: God Has Disappointed Me by TheRevivalist(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
you listened to God and He disappointed you or you listened to your "Christian" friends who later became wrong and now you are holding God responsible? correct me if am wrong before I conclude.
Re: God Has Disappointed Me by espirito(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Very beautiful piece, quite instructive

1 Like

Re: God Has Disappointed Me by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2019
toyinaremu:
"I want a divorce, God has disappointed me, I should have followed the advise of my friends than listening to all these Christian stuff that has given me just pains. Sister Tola leave me alone, I will divorce him, I cannot cope", Folashade lamented.
"Since you will not listen to me, I want to listen to you; why do you want a divorce, what is going on?", sister Tola asked in frustration.
"Brother Dara is a cool headed man, he is also a good Christian to the best of my knowledge", replied sister Tola.
"Ah sister you have been deceived, he is not cool headed like you think", Folashade cuts in.
"Sister Tola, you know how much I am devoted to God and His work and I do not take the things of God for granted. I sought His face for a perfect husband, I followed all the stated rules, I shouldn't be the one that will end up with someone like brother Dara who is not in any way perfect!", she expressed with sarcasm.
"He does not know how to read between the lines when I am in need until I talk, must I talk before my husband knows what I need or want? He barely help with house chores, the most annoying part is anytime I'm sick, he is not like other men that will keep calling to check on their wife, he only check once or twice in a day", she narrated angrily.
"Is that all?" Asked Tola.
"For where that is not all o! Mr and Mrs Akande hold hands in public, they show affection so much even on social media but my own Dara will not, 'I don't like public show of love' he will always say", she said angrily.

"I'm done, there is too much to talk about him. All he knows best is praying and indoor affection, it shows he does not love me, this is not what I asked God for. I am really disappointed!" She interjected.
Folashade, Abike Ade, my darling sister you really do not deserve this type of man at all, you deserve a perfect man. A man that will not bother when you don't clean the house well", sister Tola what are you saying now, she cuts in again.
"My sister, I agree that brother Dara has some inadequacies but do you know you also have yours, oh common do not say anything! How is he even coping with your inability to listen? Have you asked yourself if you are also a perfect spouse for him?" She expressed.
"Folashade, God has not disappointed you, He gave you your man, only that He gave you in the raw state, you are both like raw materials that need to be formed in each other's desire or wish.
Looking for a perfect person sometimes drives some people to end healthy relationships like yours for a search of a perfect spouse. Marriages require us to sacrifice, to be honest, and willing to serve.
Are you saying he doesn't have a good part? Why not look at the good part and see the other part as work to do because when you look at someone and think of what you love instead of what you don’t love about them, it just gets better and better and very soon there won't be anything you don’t love.
Marriage is about sacrifice rather than having all your needs met always. Don't focus too much on perfection therefore not enjoying what God intend for you as joy. You need to embrace each other’s imperfections to make your relationship perfect", sister Tola counseled.
"Sister Tola I must go and apologize to God and my husband, I have been selfish", she replied with a humble remark.
This fiction is to all male and female, all Issac looking for Rebecca or all Ruth that would glean in the field of Boaz. Know that perfection is in God and not your spouse as there is no perfect one, we are work in progress.
Perfect relationships are not made up of perfect people, they are made up of compromises, adjustments, unconditional love and understanding.
Do not forget that being a child of God is the most important checklist that must not be compromised.
Good Morning
The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. ( Num 6:24-26)

1 Like

Re: God Has Disappointed Me by toyinaremu(f): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Listened to the advise of following God's way
TheRevivalist:
you listened to God and He disappointed you or you listened to your "Christian" friends who later became wrong and now you are holding God responsible? correct me if am wrong before I conclude.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Praying In The Spirit And Speaking In Tongues / Where Does God Almighty Dwell? / Fake Or Real Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.