Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

JAMB Speaks On 2019 UTME, Confirms When Exam Will Start - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Speaks On 2019 UTME, Confirms When Exam Will Start (741 Views)

JAMB Speaks On Rescheduling 2019 UTME / UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Speaks On 2019 UTME, Confirms When Exam Will Start by starnet123: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, stated that it is hundred percent ready for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.

The examination body Declared on Monday through its weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar and made it available to newsmen in Abuja.

A further report revealed that the 2019 UTME has also been confirmed...
Credit/Detail: https://examkits.com.ng/jamb-speaks-2019-utme-confirms-exam-will-start/
Re: JAMB Speaks On 2019 UTME, Confirms When Exam Will Start by oluwatobi008: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hello,

We are pleased to introduce you to Exams Intensive. Exams Intensive is an Educational website where you can find useful resources and take free practice tests for various exam; WAEC, NECO, UTME and custom exams. We currently only have free practice test for UTME. We will add more in the coming months. We'd love you to visit www.examsintensive.com to take your free online practice test as well as leave your feed back.

You can also join our growing Facebook community @ https:///examsintensive wink wink

(1) (Reply)

FUOYE Admission Screening Exercise For 2019 Begins / This Where The Things I Did While I Was In School To Pay My School Fees.. / What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.