Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. (4393 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by id911(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
CapitanPan:

This is very correct. I was in court today. APC lawyer, Barr Azundah, told the court that its order on stay of execution has not been obeyed by INEC. The Court reaffirmed its order, saying that it has already made the order and that it is still alive. So INEC must obey the court order to relist Tonye Cole and others back on the ballot.

After Appeal Court, they should proceed to Sharia Court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by id911(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Swagaholic01:
THE OP is actually saying the truth, what happened in supreme Court is different from what is on the appeal court, ?I'm not a lawyer but the OP posted an accurate news and the Apc in the state are celebrating as I type.. let's wait and see how Inc will explain the judgements
> grin
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Swagaholic01:
THE OP is actually saying the truth, what happened in supreme Court is different from what is on the appeal court, ?I'm not a lawyer but the OP posted an accurate news and the Apc in the state are celebrating as I type.. let's wait and see how Inc will explain the judgements

grin grin grin Mumu people.This is the exact reason the APC was disquailified.Thinking you can do just anything and get away with it
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by CapitanPan: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin

Pa, how far na? Heard bench warrant against your man has been issued? Kikiki

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Swagaholic01: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin Mumu people.This is the exact reason the APC was disquailified.Thinking you can do just anything and get away with it

If at your age you feel insulting everyone online is the best way to respond to comments then continue with it.

The OP shared an accurate news that's what I'm saying, the appeal court insisted that the APC should be enlisted back to the ballot

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by id911(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Don't mind them! Up till now, these guys don't know that Supreme Court invoked its standing rules to take over all Rivers APC cases in Appeal Court and has finished work on those cases by the judgements its recently delivered . It therefore means all Rivers APC cases in Appeal Court are dead and buried

Illiterates full APC aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Swagaholic01:

If at your age you feel insulting everyone online is the best way to respond to comments then continue with it.

The OP shared an accurate news that's what I'm saying, the appeal court insisted that the APC should be enlisted back to the ballot
So in your mind you think the appeal court can set aside the judgment of the supreme court?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by otokx(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Legal things for Legal people.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Mariory(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is not being reported anywhere else.

Fake news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Swagaholic01: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

So in your mind you think the appeal court can set aside the judgment of the supreme court?

What was the judgement of the supreme Court? The supreme Court on Monday also granted the apc stay of execution
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Swagaholic01: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
id911:

Don't mind them! Up till now, these guys don't know that Supreme Court evoked its standing rules to take over all Rivers APC cases in Appeal Court and has finished work on those cases by the judgements its recently delivered . It therefore means all Rivers APC cases in Appeal Court are dead and buried

Illiterates full APC aswear

This is false information, you don't just insult people because you can type from the comfort of your home..

The APC were in the Appeal court today, and the appeal court just as the supreme Court confirmed on Monday also confirmed that the stay of execution stands..

I'm not a lawyer and I can't explain all this rulings but the OP reported an accurate news that what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by nameo: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Swagaholic01:

This is false information, you don't just insult people because you can type from the comfort of your home..

The APC were in the Appeal court today, and the appeal court just as the supreme Court confirmed on Monday also confirmed that the stay of execution stands..

I'm not a lawyer and I can't explain all this rulings but the OP reported an accurate news that what I'm saying

You chaps should give this up. Legally it is over. APC does not have any candiddates for the next elections at all levels except the Presidency. It is unfortunate but that is the law.

By the way, from your comments above you obviously do not know what you are talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by id911(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Swagaholic01:

It's like you don't still understand my sermon. So, I have nothing to say again

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by hrykanu231(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
seunmsg:
The court of appeal today reaffirmed its earlier decision staying execution of the judgement of the federal high court as regards the participation of Rivers APC in the coming elections.

Justice omotosho of the federal high court ordered Inec to delist or remove APC from the ballots.

The appeal court in previous ruling, granted (APC), a stay of execution against the judgement of the omotosho high court ruling.

In today's appeal court, the court reaffirmed their earlier order directing inec to put the APC back on the ballots. This is the current situation.

https://www.newscrystal.com.ng/2019/02/rivers-apc-candidates-should-be.html?m=1

You are like Buhari, you cannot read. The judge asked them to "delist" and "remove" APC from the ballot. ODE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Gets Another Chance To Become Osun State Governor After Supreme / COVID-19: Presidency Opens Up On Osinbajo’s Whereabouts / Only 10 Out Of 400 Private Schools Pay Taxes – Zamfara Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.