Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

If Only She Knew Poem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only She Knew Poem (414 Views)

If Only She Knew, She Wouldn’t Have Agreed! To Rent The House / Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) / Lady Reveals When She Knew She Was In Love With Her Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only She Knew Poem by presido105: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Falling in Love Poem
I created this poem purely out of feeling. I was falling in love with this girl. It took a long time for me to tell her how I felt, and my poem here is exactly how I was feeling about her.

featured shared story
Well, that's a sweet poem. It makes me think about someone I know I love so much. It makes me have the feeling I'm ready for the next step...

SHARE YOUR STORY!

If Only She Knew
© Kiara Wilson

Published: July 2012

She has her own special way
Of turning around my terrible day.
She makes all the bad things go away
The second that she says hey.

And when I look into her eyes,
I see pure beauty with no disguise.
Just a glance at her makes my heartbeat rise.
I know for a fact that these feelings aren't lies.

If only she knew
How much my love for her grew,
Maybe, just maybe, we could start something new,
And then I'd never feel blue.

And if beauty were inches, she'd go on for miles.
I'd better catch her before I go out of style.
I'm going to let my heart be my dial
So I can tell her what I've been feeling for a while.

Source : I miss you message for him

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says Am Dirty - Burnaron / Mtn Electricity Lumos, Advice Needed / This Woman Died After Delivering Tween At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.