Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo (7389 Views)

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / Yele Omogunwa & Bamidele Baderinwa Beaten During Osinbajo’s Visit To Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo by Crazyfolks: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sowore in Akure
No sharing of gari or money just pure love

Re: When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo by ItzBIM(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
mikeycharles:
Vote For Atiku Abubakar and forget about all these nobodies and parties that INEC don't even know

God Bless his Excellency President Atiku Abubakar
God Bless her Excellency Aisha Buhari and her team of cabal exposers
God Bless Mr. Quality Projects Wike
God Bless Dame Patience Jonathan
God Bless Rock of Ages Peter Fayose
God Bless Chief James Ibori Ohanefe
God Bless Chief Justice Walters Onnoghen
God Bless Senator Dino Melaye
God Bless His Royal Highness Senator Bukola Saraki
God Bless the Fulani Herdsmen and BH Gang for opening our eyes
God Bless Buhari and Osinbajo for proving themselves useless and worthless
God Bless the Pope (his holiness), Archbishops, Bishops and other clergymen of the Church

There is nothing more sad than an oppressed person not knowing he is opressed.

Sowore 2019
Re: When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo by bilms(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
Seun if you use half of the enegy you use in supporting this man to support sowore it will mame more sense.

I think I speak for majority of Nairalanders when I xay: We don't want hassim or whatever his name is.

Don't compare sleep with death
Re: When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo by WhoBeThisMan: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
bilms:

Don't compare sleep with death
I don't get your parable pls explain
Re: When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo by bilms(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hashim is far ahead

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] / Appeal Court Dismisses Cole’s Petition Against Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.