Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Are We Meant To Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Meant To Be? (302 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Meant To Be? by presido105: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
We started off as strangers
then soon became friends
you told me you loved me
though I didn't feel the same
soon after you said it started as a game
but soon became the truth
but I don't know what made me love you too

you're the first one I think of when I wake up
and last one I think of before I go to sleep
I love you so much I wish you never had to leave

EVERYTHING, our late night talks, dumb jokes
awkward moments and all the laughter
just makes me fall in love with you more....
you give me butterflies when you say the sweetest things.
but when you act like the one I didn't fall in love with...
it makes me wonder if we were really meant to be

Source: romantic miss you messages

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: Nigeria Guy That Surprise His Girlfriend With 30M Worth Of Car / Not A Scam: Sugar Mummies Who Wants To Be Hooked Up Should Call This Number. / 8 Big Mistakes Single Women Make About Relationships (!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.