Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku (4242 Views)

BREAKING: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku & Saraki Predicts Loss For Atiku / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Eurasia Group, Foreign Firm Says / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Gandollaar(f): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:
I still maintain, what exactly is gingering this Cameroonian thief?

Is it his inherited online pigs with more than 50 usernames?

This thief should start asking for refund from from his media pigs b4 the election for poor job because his defeat is as sure as the setting of the sun on Saturday.

Pigs can visit any nearest atm with this.
By Sunday, you will be put out of your misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Gandollaar(f): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
rottennaija:
No wonder the spoke person for Atiku campaign organization says the numbers do not add up. That they must campaign again. No wonder pdp is campaigning so vigorously
Rotten post

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mynd44 this is FAKE NEWS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by kaypling(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
But did they have to pay so much money for someone to tell them what we all knew?? grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by deomelo: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Mynd this is FAKE NEWS

Are you the official spokesman for the PDP?

Stop suffocating yourself unnecessarily, let the PDP deny the claim, so far, they haven't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by abbaapple: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Gandollar is a thief

Tinubu is a slave trader and puppet master

Buhari is a failure

Oshiomole is a rogue

Hell rufai is a terrorist

Lai Muhammad is a lying machine

Fashola is a Fool

Sanwo olu is a puppet

Amaechi is corrupt

APc is a terrorist den

angry

Madets!!

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by deomelo: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2019

This is what athiefKulooter get for $90,000 per month payment to Ballard Partners.

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by KillTheZombies: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fake news.

Atiku can only lose if rigged out.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by KillTheZombies: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
three:
Fake News,

Mr Bollard writes in fluent Naija English ba?

grin grin grin

I thought I was the only one who read the American letter written with a proper Nigerian accent. grin

Desperate APC zombies can only fool their deluded like minds. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:

Are you the official spokesman for the PDP?

Stop suffocating yourself unnecessarily, let the PDP deny the claim, so far, they haven't.

Stop spreading FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Afamed: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Stop peddling lies my Muslim friend
Allah forbids such...
A simple arithmetic
Katsina registered voters= 3.1m Kaduna registered voters= 3.6m
South East = Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia== 7m votes
Where do you intend to make up for this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by deomelo: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Stop spreading FAKE NEWS

For you to label anything fake, don't you first have to produce your own facts to discount the fake news with? What proof do you have to show that this is fake news?

You are not making any sense, switch out of IPOB MODE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:

For you to label anything fake, don't you first have to produce your own facts to discount the fake news with? What proof do you have to show that this is fake news?

You are not making any sense, switch out of IPOB MODE.
How do one counter forged and fake report? Na wa you o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Afamed:

A simple arithmetic

Katsina registered voters= 3.1m
Kaduna registered voters= 3.6m

South East = Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia== 7m votes

Where do you intend to make up for this?

Have you asked yourself how many easterners that resides in the north?

Your figures are manipulated anyways.. Bye my Muslim friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by deomelo: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
What are the possible steps to guarantee upper hand per the bottom of the letter? grin

Watch out for athiefKulooter's last-minute slash and burn scheme to scuttle the election.

grin grin
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by deomelo: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How do one counter forged and fake report? Na wa you o

So, you have no proof that this is fake news, just your word of mouth, screaming and yelling?

Again, switch out of IPOB MODE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by buhariguy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
rottennaija:
No wonder the spoke person for Atiku campaign organization says the numbers do not add up. That they must campaign again. No wonder pdp is campaigning so vigorously
they would have wish for extension of election date.
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by afroniger: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
They should have factored in Nairaland likes and Atiku would have won by a very wide margin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by deomelo: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Have you asked yourself how many easterners that resides in the north?

Your figures are manipulated anyways.. Bye my Muslim friend

Are they registered to vote in the North or back home in their villages?

If they really are registered to vote in the North, why are the all trooping back to their villages in the SE before the election?

Ipob logic is always upside down logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by shakmati(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
three:
Fake News,

grin grin grin

You go school wella!
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
oteneaaron:
The letter was dated, 5th Feb.

How are we sure that Atiku and his team haven't taken the necessary steps to make up for that loophole?

Saturday is only a few days away......wait for the result.

But as for me, I am already #atikulated. wink wink

you think people are daft like you bunch of thieves

never dat won't happen never

m still repeating myself

most of you will hang yourself come Saturday/ Sunday Wallahi all of you will cry
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Ohammadike: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Apc and lies

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by AmericanSons: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
three:
Fake News,

grin grin grin
lol... You are damn smart... Damn smart. It is very obvious a Nigerian wrote that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by oteneaaron(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
olagbola55:

you think people are daft like you bunch of thieves

never dat won't happen never

m still repeating myself

most of you will hang yourself come Saturday/ Sunday Wallahi all of you will cry

I won't stoop so low to join words with you.

Zombie - so typical grin grin

Be careful what you wish for another man.

I am not daft.

I am not a thief.

I am just OBIdiently ATIKUlated.

Capeesh?? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
@Mynd44 this is FAKE NEWS that the firm has already discredited

https://www.nairaland.com/5021105/breaking-ballard-partners-denies-apc

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by meccuno: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Gandollar is a thief

Tinubu is a slave trader and puppet master a THIEF.

Buhari is a failure and a terrorist.

Oshiomole is a rogue thief.

Hell rufai is a terrorist

Lai Muhammad is a lying machine

Fashola is a Fool and a thief.

Sanwo olu is a puppet

Amaechi is a corrupt thief.

APc is a terrorist den

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by meccuno: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
well. i am not surprised that the cleverly dude is always spreading fake news. he needs to be banned. general of the zombie army.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
oteneaaron:

I won't stoop so low to join words with you.

Zombie - so typical grin grin

Be careful what you wish for another man.

I am not daft.

I am not a thief.

I am just OBIdiently ATIKUlated.

Capeesh?? tongue tongue

Keep masturbating on a project dat wil never succeed
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Mynd44 this is FAKE NEWS

When you engage in mounting a shady foundation to erect a building what did you think of d house? It will crumble ur foolish party engaged in patching on a lies and crumble economy to Nigeria giving Dem false hope on a corrupt shady economy and u think it wont crumble with a single pounch man u know better you know your party is a corrupt party for you to be supporting such devilish idiotic party all of you supporting Dem are all thieves and u will crumble dis very week or else God Is not in heaven again

Eyin ole onijekuje gbogbo yi
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
this is the handiwork of that betrayer Festus Keyamo grin
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by oteneaaron(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
olagbola55:

Keep masturbating on a project dat wil never succeed

I don't know how much you are been paid by the BMC, but listen to this carefully:

These men we are fighting for don't even know our names.

They don't give a flying f**k if you ate dinner this evening.

They just want POWER.

Saturday no far again.

Go and VOTE!!

If sai barber wins, then we'll suffer it together. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If we become ATIKUlated on saturday, I'll welcome you to a new Nigeria with open arms. cool cool cool

Lass Lass you are my brother.

Cheers!!!
Re: Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku by AmericanSons: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2019
olagbola55:

When you engage in mounting a shady foundation to erect a building what did you think of d house? It will crumble ur foolish party engaged in patching on a lies and crumble economy to Nigeria giving Dem false hope on a corrupt shady economy and u think it wont crumble with a single pounch man u know better you know your party is a corrupt party for you to be supporting such devilish idiotic party all of you supporting Dem are all thieves and u will crumble dis very week or else God Is not in heaven again

Eyin ole onijekuje gbogbo yi

The 20 million Nigerians that lost their jobs are thieves abi? The thousands of Nigerians that have lost their lives while Buhari looks the other way are thieves and deserve to die...

Some of you are more evil than devil... Because you are not affected. You are still supporting and evil party because you still have a job may be...Let Buhari win and you will likely lose that job like I told another dimwit on facebook cos only then will reality dawn on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Uncovers Alleged Diversion Of Firs’s N40bn As ‘2019 Campaign Fund’ / UN 35% Women Inclusiveness: Women Throws Support To Yahaya Bello / Abba Kyari: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Prophet, Throwback (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.