Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Help Police Just Got My Bro, Nd Asking For 20k Bribe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Police Just Got My Bro, Nd Asking For 20k Bribe (1598 Views)

My Bro's Pre-wedding Photoshoot.(+ Traditional wedding pictures on 15th) / My Bro's Friend Pre Wedding Pics / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Police Just Got My Bro, Nd Asking For 20k Bribe by AONE555(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Goddys:

I guess the laptop is not clean then for you to part with 10k. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Bros I don't blame you thoo ...
With Nigeria police they don't care if you're innocent, there are just down for the money
Re: Help Police Just Got My Bro, Nd Asking For 20k Bribe by okwabayi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is one thing I hate about Nigerians: when someone is missing their family members go on hands and feet to beg for assistance and prayers.
Once the family member is found, their response is ‘screw you’ and they disappear — not caring to drop details of the ordeal or how the matter got resolved.

1 Like

Re: Help Police Just Got My Bro, Nd Asking For 20k Bribe by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin

CreepyBlackpool:
If you go there, they might just arrest you too join after collecting the money.

They might even kill you two sef and claim you attacked them.

Even if they release you and your brother they will surely keep the laptop and phone.

They might even turn out to be kidnappers and you'll go and deliver yourself to them.

Only thing you can do is
1. Go to one local beer palour with thugs, buy them drinks and they'll help you launch an assault on and kill the supposed policemen and get your brother back

or
2. Forget about your brother and move on grin
Re: Help Police Just Got My Bro, Nd Asking For 20k Bribe by JoseRaji(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
krattoss:
I guess this is a half story.
Maybe they found some implicating stuffs in ur bro phone.
Maybe some white pictures,VPN,and maybe some gee stuffs.
If so U don't have any case at all than to negotiate and bring down the amount and pay them.

But if not..ur best bait is to go to a nearest stat6and report the incident.
Please, is VPN illegal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Had Sex With Her Dad Then Married Him, After Fighting With Her Sister / The Sex Machine (18+) - Episode 2 / Hot Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.