Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Woman Attacks Hubby's Side Piece | Women Are Our Own Worst Enemies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Hubby's Side Piece | Women Are Our Own Worst Enemies (338 Views)

This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Hubby's Side Piece | Women Are Our Own Worst Enemies by lalasun: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
In this video I talk about why women are our own worst enemies. I decided to talk about it because I see this a lot in my life as a Nigerian woman & a small business owner. This video was inspired by the viral video of a Nigerian wife confronting the accused side chick of her husband, attacking her in her own home, stripping her and filming the entire disgusting event. While her husband did not suffer this type of violence.

We always talk women empowerment, women encouraging women but we seem to get the most scorn, hate from other women.

Please watch and let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/kSkHnril_n8
Re: Woman Attacks Hubby's Side Piece | Women Are Our Own Worst Enemies by wireless847(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Can You Become Gay To Save Your Life? / W.. / Virtual Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.