Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out (2202 Views)

Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution / Maths Gurus! Help solve these / Our Maths Gurus Please Come In And Solve This For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out by Martinez39(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
qwertyboss:

you are not wrong, but the approach for secondary school lads is the way the op solved it
The "secondary school approach" is not legitimate as it doesn't agree with the concept of vectors and it's algebraic operations.
Re: My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Martinez39:
He didn't solve it and his answer was plain wrong. His approach was wrong and it defied the understanding of vectors. His answer being slightly different was just a coincidence. smiley
quite indirectly,I did point out that his elementary approach to the question was what accounted for his answer being correct,although I know that their were fluctuations in his approach .
for instance he neglected the use of component equality that satisfies the scalar m,to find the answer,

besides I don't think his audience needed such a breakdown of the vector concept

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Engineering Vs Civil Engineering / Why Motivational Speaking Died / Thread For Students Of IPS (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.