Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" (36807 Views)

Valentine: See My Request And The Replies I Received From Her (screenshots) / Valentine: See The Gift I Was Given At The Bar I Went To For Valentine / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Famousbabe(f): 12:29am On Feb 14, 2019
A beautiful young Twitter user who is in a long distance relationship with a soldier just got an early Valentine’s gift, a vibrating bracelet.

This is to help them communicate anytime they want since he's always far away from her and wouldn't be around on the valentine's day.

Sharing video of the bracelet, the lady wrote:

"My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship since he’s in the army, so I bought us these matching bracelets that allow us to send vibrations to each other any time that we tap on them. It’s a way of indicating that we’re thinking of each other"

She went on:

"It was an early Valentine Day gift since he won’t be in town to celebrate with me"

Watch the video HERE and see more photos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lady-gets-bond-touch-bracelet-as.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Famousbabe(f): 12:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by majamajic(m): 12:55am On Feb 14, 2019
when I can easily flash her phone ?

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by medexico(m): 1:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Sound sweet

1 Like

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by blackpanther22: 1:20am On Feb 14, 2019
majamajic:

Nigerians

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by MPESA(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2019
majamajic:

I can't stop laughing cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by ValCon888: 5:54am On Feb 14, 2019
That does not mean she'll not cheat on you.

The moment you think a woman is giving you much attention is the moment she's fvcking a nigga behind your back. Stay woke .

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by jesvic91(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Wow.. That's great

What we that don't have babes for Valentine ??

Anyway

I'll celebrate it with my left hand... If you know you know ��

Happy Valentine

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by CaptainStephen(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Trust me he is not thinking of you, a soldier's head should be squared without distractions when out on deployment.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by lilmax(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2019
the guy has already accepted she's cheating on him

it's very easy to tell

pity him
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Offpoint: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2019
grin When another nigga is humping her and in the process tapping the bracelet, my nigga will be in the battle field smiling thinking she's thinking about him... not knowing she's receiving unholy communion.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Rosay15(f): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2019
majamajic:
... Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by tossie101(f): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2019
majamajic:
There are places soldiers are not allowed to handle fone

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Forreellinc: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Pidginwhisper: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by firstolalekan(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
And when some other dude is BANGING her and the thing is vibrating, the mumu soldier boy would be thinking she's the one tapping it and he'll be tapping back senselessly cheesy

Thunder fire long distance relationship.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Good but vote out buhari or your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by calculator123(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
majamajic:
What if no network??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by tgmservice: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
this small rat having soilder boyfriend

when they destroy that your tiny puna

1 Like

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
good.Well done.
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Hehehe Lol....
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by calculator123(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
What does beauty has to do with this en
You way fine, how much e don give you??

1 Like

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by calculator123(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:
grin When another nigga is humping her and in process tapping the bracelet, my nigga will in the battle smiling thinking she's thinking about her... not knowing she's receiving unholy communion.
Lol, the babe might not be a cheat
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by chloride6: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Hope it doesnt vibrate when the shots hit him

undecided
Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by Aile(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2019
and this is what he will give you when he returns

Re: Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" by sonature1: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2019
All I see is a very beautiful girl in a low cut cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.