Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids (50841 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2019
post=75715437:
DNA : a result every man dreaded so much.
It can kill you while you are still alive.
Many many stories abound concerning paternity test, especially in this part of the world

The wife has a good point here and right to carry out her divorce action.
Nothing as painful as being wrongfully accused, especially in infidelity matter.
This person without sense.
How can everyman dread DNA result?
Caveman

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Maket: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Ashawo part 1 and 2
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Houseofglam7(f): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Absolutely
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by exlink10(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2019
olosho are role models in naija this days

kwantinu
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by pastorcyrus(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Asamoah Gyan is in for more trouble as his wife, Gifty has reportedly opted for a divorce after DNA test confirmed that he is the father of their kids. 

According to insiders, the Ghanaian footballer is pushing for an annulment of their marriage, which will give him a chance to escape paying huge compensation to mother of his three children on grounds the marriage technically never existed. However MyNewsGh.com reported that Gifty has opted for a divorce insisting it was a legal marriage under the laws of the country, in order for the footballer to bear the brunt of his actions after subjecting her to international disgrace which sought to suggest she was sleeping around.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/gifty-pushes-for-divorce-as-dna-test-confirms-asamoah-gyan-is-father-of-her-kids/

Gyan must be stupid, even by mere looking, you will bear with me that those cute kids looks more like him

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Cmarketer(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2019
A lesson to be learnt by onlookers. Dont open your big mouth to condemn or judge without any evidence or fact. If I am in her shoes, i will also take you a legal process against him, so as to awarded damages as well. Its good to be wise

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by gladisa7: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2019
football stars leave yellow women..they no go hear..Go and ask Essien go n ask Emannuel Ebue....
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by RexTramadol1: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2019
When the shocker gets shocked!

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2019
anjigirl:
Depends on the country where the wedding took place
No justice in Africa

I just laughed when I read the first comments from females ..seems they think Ghana is Europe or America

The wedding took place in Ghana and the judges in Ghana don’t give two fvcks about her ... if she gets upto I0% of his wealth I’ll deactivate my account grin

Africa remains Africa . This is not America

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Cmarketer:
A lesson to be learnt by onlookers. Dont open your big mouth to condemn or judge without any evidence or fact. If I am in her shoes, i will also take you a legal process against him, so as to awarded damages as well. Its good to be wise

I just dey look you
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by zicoraads: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2019
vizkiz:
These hoes, they for everybody.

Pass them all around they at every party.

They ain't go'n be loyal, not for anybody.

Still I love these hoes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269S4WgPWOw

When a rich nigga want you
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain’t loyal
These hoes ain’t loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Na wa oooo... Vizkiz, what is the issue? Dem break your heart? grin grin

Just go vote for Atiku tomorrow and your broken heart will be healed. tongue
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Lajet: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Elder0001:

I just laughed when I read the first comments from females ..seems they think Ghana is Europe or America

The wedding took place in Ghana and the judges in Ghana don’t give two fvcks about her ... if she gets upto I0% of his wealth I’ll deactivate my account grin

You are wrong in Ghana the husband and wife will share the man properties 50/50 per cent

Even if the DNA test proved that his not the father of the 3 children he will still share his properties with his wife.

Google about Ghana former footballer odartey lamptey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by vizkiz: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2019
zicoraads:

Na wa oooo... Vizkiz, what is the issue? Dem break your heart? grin grin

Just go vote for Atiku tomorrow and your broken heart will be healed. tongue

My heart solid pass Titanium. Me no dey vote Abeg...
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Elder0001:

10% OR monthly stipend ? Who is giving part of the properties in africa?
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Lajet:

You are wrong in Ghana the husband and wife will share their man properties 50/50 per cent

It reads , the richer spouse compensates the lower earning spouse . It is gender neutral

So why are you mentioning man

Btw , if she gets upto 10% of his wealth I’ll deactivate my account.

Same provision can be found in the Nigerian constitution (matrimonial act or so ...forgotten the section sha ) can you tell me how many Nigerian women or men have gotten 30-50% of their partners wealth?
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by OlujobaSamuel: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Yankiss:
Well, the husband wrongly acused her and should bear the brunt. He alone knew what led to his suspicions. The children may be his but that doesn't exonerate her because some women know the game. They will take in for their husband and start away match. It is up to him to accept divorce or move to mend the broken fence.
Na greed dey worry Gyan.
He wants to leave the lady to marry another, the liability on his part for filing for divorce is too high to take, so he accused the wife of adultery, claiming the 3kids were not his, DNA test was agreed and it turned out that he is the real father, so the wife is now insisting on going ahead with the divorce ritual so Gyan can bear the cost he is shying away from by accusing her falsely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2019
lonelydora:
The moment our 21st century girls begin to understand the passage below, there won't be need for all these.

1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: (KJV).

Read the "Message" version for better understanding

angry angry
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2019
anjigirl:
10% OR monthly stipend ? Who is giving part of the properties in africa?

If they did normal wedding then it’ll be monthly stipend which won’t be upto 3% of his wealth but if they did court wedding the highest she can get is below 10%

Who gives part ? The richer spouse or higher earning spouse
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Lajet: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Elder0001:

It reads , the richer spouse compensates the lower earning spouse . It is gender neutral

So why are you mentioning man

Btw , if she gets upto 10% of his wealth I’ll deactivate my account.

Same provision can be found in the Nigerian constitution (matrimonial act or so ...forgotten the section sha ) can you tell me how many Nigerian women or men have gotten 30-50% of their partners wealth?

There's no such useless law in Nigeria. You need to Google about Ghana former footballer odartey lamptey

Even in Ghana if you live with your girlfriend in the same house for six months the law recognise the girl as your wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Elder0001:

If they did normal wedding then it’ll be monthly stipend which won’t be upto 3% of his wealth but if they did court wedding the highest she can get is below 10%

Who gives part ? The richer spouse or higher earning spouse
African men dont give any part of their properties during divorce,all you can get is monthly stipend.You just have to wait for his will
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Lajet:

There's no such useless law in Nigeria. You need to Google about Ghana former footballer odartey lawptey

Even in Ghana if you live with your girlfriend in the same house for six months the law recognise the girl as your wife.

Jesus ... read matrimonial act section 69-74

You’re very ignorant sir . Even child support and the rest that some people think aren’t in Nigeria are in our constitution

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by 8stargeneral: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Gyan don buy market tongue tongue
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2019
anjigirl:
African men dont give any part of their properties during divorce,all you can get is monthly stipend.You just have to wait for his will

And that monthly stipend will only be respected or adhered to if there are kids .

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2019
That's the typical negro clan for you.

They want to be dipping their main sausage brain in every hole but don't want to claim responsibility.

Clueless bunch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by peteofi(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Am confused. How many kids does she have self. So this babe na old layer self.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by bigtt76(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Useless man tha canno score penalty kicks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

unclesuruoffi:
Asamoah Gyan is in for more trouble as his wife, Gifty has reportedly opted for a divorce after DNA test confirmed that he is the father of their kids. 

According to insiders, the Ghanaian footballer is pushing for an annulment of their marriage, which will give him a chance to escape paying huge compensation to mother of his three children on grounds the marriage technically never existed. However MyNewsGh.com reported that Gifty has opted for a divorce insisting it was a legal marriage under the laws of the country, in order for the footballer to bear the brunt of his actions after subjecting her to international disgrace which sought to suggest she was sleeping around.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/gifty-pushes-for-divorce-as-dna-test-confirms-asamoah-gyan-is-father-of-her-kids/

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by MacLovington(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Gyan should order a new test. Nothing they cannot manipulate these days.

Gyan nor smart. He should have secretly done the test first. If the kids fail, then publicly press for it.

Just swab the kids mouth stylishly when alone with them. grin cheesy
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Chukwurah003: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Naughtysite:
Back to Daura in 2 days time..

Hmm
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Martinez39(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2019
If I were Gyan, I would have done the DNA test in secret as I see no reason for treating the issue in public. Besides, the fact that the children turned out to be his doesn't mean madam didn't cheat. Madam should try and forgive that childish man.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by lielbree: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
aleeyus:
Who cares?
Her jilleted soon to be ex husband.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.