Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids (50839 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by lielbree: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2019
lonelydora:
The moment our 21st century girls begin to understand the passage below, there won't be need for all these.

1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: (KJV).

Read the "Message" version for better understanding
So fornication is committed only by girls Just plain stupid

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:
On a Lighter note

Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

Atiku, the one and only established thief in Nigeria
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by IloveToMess: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
maasoap:

Atiku, the one and only established thief in Nigeria

If only he is equal to Tinubu's level of thievery.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by maasoap(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

If only he is equal to Tinubu's level of thievery.

Tinubu wasn't indicted by the US Congress. Tinubu is not among the presidential candidates.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by IloveToMess: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
maasoap:

Tinubu wasn't indicted by the US Congress. Tinubu is not among the presidential candidates.
Which US Congress Again? Is this a new one from BMCs, I thought you fools claimed that if Atiku said he was not a criminal he should just visit the US and he went there and came back to the Shame and amazement of zombies.

On the other hand Tinubu is a wanted drug lord in the USA .
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

Which US Congress Again? Is this a new one from BMCs, I thought you fools claimed that if Atiku said he was not a criminal he should just visit the US and he went there and came back to the Shame and amazement of zombies.

Yeah, we've read how he was given waiver and was assured of free passage in the USA and how much was involved.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by IloveToMess: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
maasoap:

Yeah, we've read how he was given waiver and was assured of free passage in the USA and how much was involved.

Yea keep reading while he keeps breaking your backs one after the other. Where else is he forbidden to enter? Tell us and he will go there and bring you another assignment to read grin grin
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
post=75715437:
DNA : a result every man dreaded so much.
It can kill you while you are still alive.
Many many stories abound concerning paternity test, especially in this part of the world

The wife has a good point here and right to carry out her divorce action.
Nothing as painful as being wrongfully accused, especially in infidelity matter.
Not true
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by SoaringLife01: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:
On a Lighter note

Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
How?
PMB will win
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
nazablossom:
The hunter has become the hunted.
hahahaha, I love that.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Starpress: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Did your own Bible say women alone should not fornicate?
lonelydora:
The moment our 21st century girls begin to understand the passage below, there won't be need for all these.

For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: (KJV).

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Khanben: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
lonelydora:

Is this passage only for women or for everyone. Please use the Word with reverence not just to further your own flawed logic.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Starpress: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mumu
Maket:
Ashawo part 1 and 2
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Starpress: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Gyan openly cheated and is still doing so.
If she had done the same , would you advice him to forgive her?
Martinez39:
If I were Gyan, I would have done the DNA test in secret as I see no reason for treating the issue in public. Besides, the fact that the children turned out to be his doesn't mean madam didn't cheat. Madam should try and forgive that childish man.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by nazablossom(f): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, I love that.
wink

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Martinez39(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Starpress:
Gyan openly cheated and is still doing so.
If she had done the same , would you advice him to forgive her?
Well, I wasn't following his story. I thought the wife was angry at the DNA testing being made public. If that be the case, then I would say Gyan is a hypocrite and has no regard and respect for his wife. Personally, if I were the wife, I would divorce and dump his ass.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by lonelydora: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Khanben:

Is this passage only for women or for everyone. Please use the Word with reverence not just to further your own flawed logic.

Everyone
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by sweetilicious(f): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
alldbest:
As expected.

How do u expect her to live with the pain of living in same roof with a man that doubted the paternity of the children she has for him..

But las las, na dem sabi
It will only take the grace of God for her to forgive him totally from within.
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by Emmanuelcann: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2019

Read the "Message" version for better understanding [/quote] No need. The King James Version is very clear, and your point is very valid!
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by alldbest: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
It will only take the grace of God for her to forgive him totally from within.

Even if she forgives, she will not forget
Re: Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
aleeyus:
Who cares?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.