Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

It's August! What's Your Next Big Move? This should be it. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's August! What's Your Next Big Move? This should be it. (318 Views)

Next Big Thing / Lyta Vs Mag Officialmag01 , Who's The Next Big Thing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's August! What's Your Next Big Move? This should be it. by elvhinzey(m): 4:33am On Feb 14, 2019
In light of the requests received day in, day out; as touching learning Forex trading, I came to realize that many a person after buying the course don't care to make use of it...Mostly, due to lack of time.

Time is money.

So far, so good, I have crafted, in partnership, with my developers an MQL5 forex trading robot.

The robot landed yesterday and I have began making use of it...

The robots automatically takes profit after hitting 50 pips with ½ of 50 it as stop loss. You can as well place as many trades as you want. It trades fundamentals, NASDAQ, Currencies, Indices and Stocks.

I'll also attach a PDF for you to read as a FREE gift.

Simple to install. Easy to use.

It's manual for installation is written in simple English. No long grammar. Even a 6 year old will understand its installation.

PS: ANYONE can use the robots to make trading profits. 50 pips a day is fair. You can decide to take more trades; don't pity the robots for one bit.

I started dealing with the robot on XAUUSD(Gold), precisely, wutoporously.

You need a package? Send me a message 08152322181.

PS: NFP is 4th August, 01:30pm.

Cheers!
Re: It's August! What's Your Next Big Move? This should be it. by RobinHood147: 4:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Many people don abuse this medium.

I hope someone renders assistance if you’re truly in need.

Mazel Tov.
Re: It's August! What's Your Next Big Move? This should be it. by elvhinzey(m): 5:15am On Feb 14, 2019
How have I abused this medium Sir?

You personally have no idea on what I'm facing right now.
Speech is silver sha.

(1) (Reply)

What Am I? / Couple Fight Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter Celebration / How I Turned My Smartphone To My ATM Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.