Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous (28175 Views)

I Sold My Manhood 4 Money Because Of My Girlfriend And She Rejected My Proposal / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by KingLennon(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2019
yrex01:
diz kind ghe no fit vomit dollar, na coins er type dey vomit coz er soul is useless too.
gringrin....ur mouth bad aswear

1 Like

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by whizcartel(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Which lady doesn't want to associate with a famous guy?
Money can make a lady to go crazy...
Ride on my rich nigga..
It will not be well with broke guys on this forum that have vow to remain poor...
Thunder fire poverty.....
Your destiny go sweet for Benz or Lexus.
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by dohhnutt1(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2019
“"There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved".
Show Loves to all; friends, neighbor, pets, nation, we mean all within and without you!.

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by DavIkenna(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Na so be my brother

Get an NGO website today
Call or Whatsapp 08024057003 to view design
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Buhdeuce: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..
It will not be well with broke guys on this forum that have vow to remain poor...

This your quote got me laughing. You get bad mouth.
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by laughitall(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..
is that you on the bed
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by tyup(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:

If you see her face...she is very ugly. Even looks re.tarded. Maybe she actually is.

Well it's in their DNA you hardly find rich girls who cares if a guy is rich or not....it's always these girls who cannot even make 5k on their own undecided
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Chukwurah003: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
tyup:

Well it's in their DNA you hardly find rich girls who cares if a guy is rich or not....it's always these girls who cannot even make 5k on their own undecided

Exactly my point. She is very frustrated.
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by dododawa1: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..
U know nothing,man goes through,ASK d male in your NUCLEAR family,(is like ur P used).
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Jh0wsef:
get your loved up pictures in cartoon form this season smiley

Affordable rates! Contact us today smiley

Knowledge is power, this is free online - I can teach you to do this for free
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Taraj01(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Dem go be like, i love the smell when he pollute.!

KingLennon:
Even if you're ugly and you have money. Girls will always find something attractive in you. They'll be like he has cute fingerprints or he has a lovely shadow! grin
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by henryd4(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
KingLennon:
Even if you're ugly and you have money. Girls will always find something attractive in you. They'll be like he has cute fingerprints or he has a lovely shadow! grin

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Freeko4: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..

I guess it wil not be well with u too, judging from ur environment.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. What is good for a man is equally good for a woman; or, what a man can have or do, so can a woman have or do

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by oluwakayode25(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..

You don't a seer to tell you that this nicompoop is a male disguising as a woman on nairaland, a man with low self esteem who needs attention and is using this moniker to gain attention and gather some sense of importance.... Renew your sub abeg... Ori e ti gbe bi wahray..
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Africlegend: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Akowemoon:

Get the fame and the money, ladies will keep flaunting themselves on u.. To all hustlers, keep the ball rolling, one dey the hustle go pay
Is hustling about ladies?
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Isyomah(f): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2019
erosimo:

Can I meet you then

Lol shuuuuu
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by olabrad: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..

Your picture and the look of your room show that your entire life and destiny are ruled by poverty.

Even the soles of your feet speak of poverty.

I suspect your parents are staying in face me I face you house. What a wretched looking person.

Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by tunize(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thales01:

It is your type that will serve as a good specimen for ritual money.
heheheehehehe
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by don4real18(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thales01:

It is your type that will serve as a good specimen for ritual money.
Guy don't waste your time with that one. You wouldn't realize up to 2k if you decide to use her. grin
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by don4real18(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
divicoded:

Knowledge is power, this is free online - I can teach you to do this for free
Do yours and post it instead of spoiling someone's biz. Even though the person you quoted isn't up there yet, you wouldn't get something up to his standard for free.
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by KingLennon(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Taraj01:
Dem go be like, i love the smell when he pollute.!

U sabi....
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by West601(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=ebusnwaoma post=75710828]Kuami Eugene, an A-LIST Ghanaian singer who sat for an interview with  DJ Reuben, host of Luv FM’s Drive Time, revealed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous.

The Ghanaian singer who has hits with Davido and Mayorkun as part of his feature list, further disclosed that he used to be ignored by ladies he loves the time he wasn’t famous, he recalled that a lady once asked him whether he isn’t serious about his life.

Kuami Eugene who disclosed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous, added that doors which before now were locked now open easily at the mention of his name. Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/no-single-lady-has-rejected-my-proposal-after-becoming-famous-kuami-eugene/

wen I get rich I go marry my 3 Igbo gals DAT ave NVR want me cus am broke,nneka,chi chi and adaugo
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
He has to be careful not to enter one chance o
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
See who dey talk from the background on yr profile pics you not doing a good job averting poverty. Vague entity like you.

Onyi22:
Ride on my rich nigga..
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
You lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money.

[ cryquote author=ebusnwaoma post=75710828]Kuami Eugene, an A-LIST Ghanaian singer who sat for an interview with  DJ Reuben, host of Luv FM’s Drive Time, revealed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous.

The Ghanaian singer who has hits with Davido and Mayorkun as part of his feature list, further disclosed that he used to be ignored by ladies he loves the time he wasn’t famous, he recalled that a lady once asked him whether he isn’t serious about his life.

Kuami Eugene who disclosed that no single lady has rejected his proposal after he became famous, added that doors which before now were locked now open easily at the mention of his name. Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/no-single-lady-has-rejected-my-proposal-after-becoming-famous-kuami-eugene/

[/quote]
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by Anastescia001: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2019
KingLennon:
U have finished us grin grin grin
Re: Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous by KingLennon(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anastescia001:
U have finished us grin grin grin
Nah true talk....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Valentine's Message To Seun Egbegbe / Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Photos: Super Eagles Player Ejike Uzoenyi Weds in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.