Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari (16392 Views)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by bestman09(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2019
W
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by jchioma: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Chai....

Even in the twilight of this man's administration, he is still looking for who to blame. So, it's no longer 16 years of PDP 's rule?

I give up on zai baba and his zombies.

Back to Daura is 2 days away...

2 Likes

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2019
is this man our president?

2 Likes

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by bugggg: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2019
What bout herdsmen ?

2 Likes

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by bluefilm: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Sai Baba.
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by delishpot: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2019
No mention of his Fulani brothers àbí are they the militants he speaks of?

2 Likes

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by PSVITA(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
No wonder the Bible say, what goes around comes around!!

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by adaifx: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:
The same way you made Goodluck government ungovernable as you promise.

Mind you attack to boko haram is attack to north.

And you will cry for another four years cause your no voting means he will win. Remember 16th is sit at home,every true biafra must observe it,i have my pvc but am not voting.
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Hotzone(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Jonathan said almost same poo '2014, in fact Obama called him 'the most distracted president' and now Buhari still repeating the same shit after bragging about how he will use his military prowess to defeat BHT's and revive the economy through agriculture but here we are, running in circles.
Old men has failed the young generation.
Let's take it back

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by MacLovington(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Which Boko Haram , you mean your darling Boko Haram frustrated your administration?
I wonder o. The same Boko that chose Buhari as their spokesman and GEJ refused to negotiate with terrorists. Kikikikiki. grin cheesy
Chai! Buhari is really lifeless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by overlord77: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:

Remember 16th is sit at home,every true biafra must observe it,i have my pvc but am not voting.

One would think with your fine face, your brain would also be fine. Sit at home and don't vote and the touts and thugs that vote will bring back the dullard for another 4years. Common sense
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by PSVITA(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2019
No wonder the Bible say, what goes around comes around!! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by mosho4all(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Some people will just talk to themselves be a relevant in all areas but don’t you do your research on what you are saying Boko Haram are still holding some local govt even the govt of Boko Haram can testify on this.

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by surevik(f): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2019
You lied if you say militant did anything to your administration, as for the Boko boys... You told us you have technically defected them, how come they now frustrate your administration again?
APC lie lie party, you lie to get sympathy... But no way, you are going back to Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by canalily(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:

Remember 16th is sit at home,every true biafra must observe it,i have my pvc but am not voting.
sweety you are so enticing
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Gkemz: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen you mobilized to destabilize Jonathan's government can't be working against you.

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by uchwar1: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:

Are you APC supporter
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Philinho(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2019
He did not even mention herdsmen .shame

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Shuugar98(f): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Affliction shall not rise again.. highly Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by KoeChz(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
boko haram frustrated your administration but the herdsmen didn't.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by englishman411(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Excuses and blames are the bedrock and hallmark of failures,if you doubt me,ask pmb and Apc,they will explain better.

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
i remember a video during d pre election last 4yrs.....when he said, what is boko haram

4yrs later.....they frustrate u

oldman goan sleep in sudan or daura

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Philinho(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its shall never well with Atiku and his co-travellers militants and boko haram they are PDP products.
Maybe your brain battery is dead. Your lifeless lord did not mention herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by keryj(f): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Ok but fulani herdsmen did not disturb you

That's good

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by TRCdesigns: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2019
naunasabi:
It is no longer PDP stole all the money, now you are blaming BH and militants.

When are you going to take responsibility for once?
please, when are you going to learn English and know the difference between reponsibility and responsible?
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its shall never well with Atiku and his co-travellers militants and boko haram they are PDP products.
and you too

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by edufreshy(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Baba is already giving handover speech.

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Elin: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Better start having common sense now b4 it's too late nwanne. If u dnt vote and Buhari wins this election again and I hear you Complaining Thunder must corner ur Jaws!

I support Biafra, but when it comes to the usage of my common God given Sense even Kanu knws that one is my individual case to handle all by myself.

Make sure u vote Bro and Vote against Buhari atleast for Killing our Pple without a profound reason and with no little remorse.

[quote author=adaifx post=75714624][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by ojuu4u(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Nepotism is the major obstacle

During obansajo, yaradua and Jonathan regimes names like Ezekwesile, okonjo iweala, mobolaji Johnson, akinwumi adeshina etc are pure technocrats that have achieved in their various fields and brought in by leaders who know what good leadership entails, after regimes changed they were still sought for because of their track records.............fast forward to Buhari era, one cannot pin point a single outstanding technocrat in his government yet he wants to perform, Buhari appointed ministers and refused to reshuffle or replace incompetent among them for 4 years yet he expects results.... result ko zero ni

For those who want to die because of Buhari, may God forgive you & May you not die of ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Abdulmumin Jibrin Nominated Femi Gbajabiamila For 9th Reps Speaker / If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? / Approach Zimbabwe For Solution To Inflation, Obasanjo Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.