Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari (16378 Views)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by naunasabi: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2019
TRCdesigns:
please, when are you going to learn English and know the difference between reponsibility and responsible?

When you teach me. grin
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its shall never well with Atiku and his co-travellers militants and boko haram they are PDP products.
smh,this must be a software robot.
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by LionTiger(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Go and sit down!
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Failures are quick to complain, this is the 1,000,000th time he is making this complain.....
He should just go abeg
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Rumobaba: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
See Buhari see Devil and see You[soquote author=oyebanji44 post=75711537]We are buhamatching to the next level See buhari see Jesus [/quote]
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Omooba77: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wesely01:

Since you came into power you blame GEJ till the end of your administration and now it’s militant and boko harram, lazy President, for once do take responsibility as a leader ok.
A lazy man always complain of is working too...............
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Amina2019: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
is this man not ashamed, a whole major general....
a well decorated officer and 2time commander in chief..

lmao..this man is a disgrace

Omooba77:
Militants, Boko Haram frustrated my administration ― Buh

He said: “When we came, the price of crude from over $100 average, went down to $37 and $38 and then the militants were unleashed on this administration but we have all now overcome those difficulties.

“I want to remind everybody where the country was before we came in in May 2015 where we are now and what we have been able to do with the resources available to us.

“You residents of Abuja know a lot about our three fundamental campaign aspirations security, economy and fighting corruption. In security, the people of the northeast and the people of Abuja can know much better. Boko Haram were holding more than 17 local governments in the northeast when we came, they are not holding any local government now.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/190558/
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:
what happen after voting and still win.
At least we know we tried
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by Ayiibobo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
U have no excuse oga,start parking ur things u will soon be on ur way to daura
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by oyebanji44: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

The way you moslems blaspheme against Jesus is becoming something else.

If it Christian against mohammed you guys will be looking for the nearest church to blow up
brain damage dey worry chai
Re: Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari by oyebanji44: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ayiibobo:
U have no excuse oga,start parking ur things u will soon be on ur way to daura
wait and see Absolutely disillusioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5T Naira Debt: Buhari Approves Law Empowering AMCON To Access Debtors’ Account / Hijab: 10 Kwara Schools To Remain Shut For Safety Reasons / Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.