Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. (2588 Views)

Obaship Crisis Rocks Yorubas In FCT / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Do Yoruba Men Easily Leave Their Childless Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 12:58am On Aug 24, 2010
I think most of you have serious problem. And you need help. Either she is white woman, china, india,black or blond or red hair. You better dont let her come near my bed room. In nine month times, I would be doing baby naming ceremony.

You know what since the population of canada is so small. If they line up all the unmarried white woman near my bedroom. In 365 days by the grace of God after next 9 month, I would be celebrate baby naming ceremony for 365 babies. the operation  would be call  NO CHILDLESS WOMAN .    Yorubas do not believe women should be childless. It is against yoruba culture that a woman is childless. what nonsense are you talking about open your mind people. And dont be a racist.

You people are sick, Horus call me at 1647 2582755, you have a problem.  Everybody is beautiful in the sight of God. look at this woman , you racist people and ask if you dont want your children to look like this.

Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 1:13am On Aug 24, 2010
horus childless causes emotional problem to women. And many women do end up killing themself.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2010
look even in yorubaland when there is no medical solution, another yoruba woman, would give her child to the other woman to take care of. 98% of yoruba women have children. it account for the reason, why yorubas have more than one wife.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 1:19am On Aug 24, 2010
it is not a scandal to have more than one wife in Yorubaland. Even Yoruba women marry another wife for thier husband. sound crazy, they do it.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2010
A woman having a child is so important in Yorubaland, that they hold festival for childless women. we dont believe in women been childless in Yorubaland. It is more of an abomination.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2010
Horus, yoruba  have more women , they become more successful.  They put thier women to run thier business and not get cheated by others, and continue to expand thier business and have all thier women running it. Have you heard of MKO Abiola before. All his women were CEO of his companies.  This is how they do it.

What they do is they use thier women to be staff of thier company. your wife cant cheat you. They have no employees. most of the time, they end up very rich because they pay no employee. they pay nobody. they keep all thier money. Thier many wivies become shareholders and director of thier company
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2010
are you saying women are traditionally regarded as slaves by black males?
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 2:02am On Aug 24, 2010
is a shareholder or director of a company a slave. do google, all nigeria companies have thier wife or wivies as directors and shareholders of the companies, How can that been slave.

why on earth would you want to pay someone else.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 2:06am On Aug 24, 2010
business is one of the reason, they have many wivies. A women you sleep with and have children for you is most likely would a better employee than an outsider.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by asha80(m): 2:08am On Aug 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 2:11am On Aug 24, 2010
Becomrich0:

business is one of the reason, they have many wivies. A women you sleep with and have children for you is most likely would a better employee than an outsider.

and that's why nigerians turn up their noses at foreign visas, no doubt.

and what's with all the photos - did someone say there are no biracial nigerians or why so panicky.

sleeping with a tuareg will also get you light skinned silky haired children, not so?
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by AloyEmeka5: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
Becomerich is definitely Hot. Someone hold him before he r*pes a woman o.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
becomerich

your case is called coming to america.

na so e dey do africans/nigerians people when they stay in america for the first time [especially the dc metro area] and see the goodlooking AAs there.

they lose it and dont get it back until their eyes see wen.
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by AloyEmeka5: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2010
Yes because they've not seen good looking African women in Africa?.African women don't look as good as AA women according to tpia undecided undecided undecided
Re: Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^are you talking to me or becomerich?

e be like say your ogas don send you come abi?

oya, carry on, i'm watching you.

(1) (Reply)

Cold Press Carrot Oil / I Want To Surprise My Husband By Learning Yoruba / Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.