Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - (24343 Views)

Threat Of War Against Igbos: Buhari Is Right – Ohanaeze Youth Council / JUST IN!!! 2019 : What I Will Do For The Igbos - Buhari Reveals In Aba / Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by fredoooooo: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sing it to their ears ... Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by NinjaMetahuman: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesicajonna:
I hate this okorocha guy.. angryI hate this okorocha guy..
he hates you too tongue
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Larryndelaw: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Esseite:
Now they want to bring up tribal politics via divide and rule, when all the indices showing the growth of the Nation are totally flawed..

A REAL average Nigerian knows their is no tangible reason to vote the APC.
Real average man who sees the brighter future will vote for APC. The only people that will not vote for. Apc are people that will not go out and get their hand dirty by working and stay 24hrs on internet looking for free money and later blame the govt.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by NinjaMetahuman: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
oilPUSSY:

So CIA 2018 report is controlled by Igbo ? grin
The same CIA your Lord Tinibu quotes frequently while making a report. Even world leaders rely on CIA. Do you know what CIA stands for ? (Ofcourse you don't know).. See how you ended up embarrassing yourself. In the future, your children will come across your comment and laugh at your hopelessness/Ignorance.

I shouldn't believe CIA but I should believe your Ibadan statistics you put up there ?. I am sure you don't know the source of your information you used to reply me... That your lies have been debunked several times on this forum and I am sure that some of your kinsmen are ashamed of you because of your source of information...I OilPUSSY can upload something on the net to deceive people like you....You deserve my pity.

Again, know the meaning of CIA before you continue embarrassing yourself on my mentions.
As I am talking to you I am also talking to another hopeless clown Earlieststart11 that's taking nonsence, see the full report.
[/s]cia ko, bbc ni.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Zarazzini: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Believe it or not, this election has been rigged already, this statement from Rochas Okorochoa confirms all of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMMCjzxl-Q
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by akanu(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onye iberibe. Big mouth.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by ekhai(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
magoo10:
Apc couldn't win rochas IMO state in 2015 when they were more united let alone now that there is confusion.
Only in anyone's wildest dream will a man from southeast que up to vote a buhari. Impossible
PLS DON'T EXPECT A NORTHERNER TOBQUE UE UP TO VOTE AN IGBO MAN. BYE BYE TO IGBO PRESIDENCY. A South SOUTH PERSON WILL BE PRESIDENT AGAIN AND IGBOS WILL STILL BE WAITING.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by magoo10(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
ekhai:
[s]PLS DON'T EXPECT A NORTHERNER TOBQUE UE UP TO VOTE AN IGBO MAN. BYE BYE TO IGBO PRESIDENCY. A South SOUTH PERSON WILL BE PRESIDENT AGAIN AND IGBOS WILL STILL BE WAITING.[/s]
Carry your tribalistic mind go one side.
Is atiku not a northerner? mtchew

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Tex42(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Why is Rochas crying more than the bereaved. Let Buhari go ahead and win without our votes. One thing is certain, we would embrace our inner peace knowing fully well we had no hand and were never part of a system/entity that brought this curse [buhari] upon Nigerians. Buhari never got our votes in his first bid, this time won't be any different.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by ebuka440: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
This man is a fool. Idiot
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by mvem(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
This fat fool is a disgrace to the Igbo race. Okorocha knows he’s lying.
..you think so..watch and see
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by akdjr(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But his brother will not agree with him until after the election when they will keep shouting that juicy appointment is given to Hausa and Yorubas only.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by yetunsbay(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
magoo10:
Does Buhari have police structure?
After contesting and loosing three times was it his structure that he used in winning 2015?
i mean Nigeria political structure
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by okoroemeka(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have no doubt that this mad governor of our state is out of touch with reality,he is still talking about 2031 igbo presidency, while what matter now is how to better the life's of ordinary Nigerians
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by TruthinAction: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Okorocha has his eyes on the presidency come 2023. He is saying all these for selfish purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protesters Lock Down Osogbo / We Will Shock Political Space With Unprecedented Defections - APC Threatens / Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.