Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar (22708 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
drink acid and let us rest
Not all acids are harmful. Stop showing your ignorance.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by SweetJoystick(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
MANNABBQGRlLLS:
Atiku is a good man
You don change goal post?
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Zarazzini: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku is right, I dont see why Nigerians especially the Igbos will want to disenfranchise themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMMCjzxl-Q
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by thatigboman: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
buhariguy:
tell him to accept his defeat if he Will be a true Democrat
how will he accept defeat when he will win?

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Kingsaga: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
What a beautiful day today as Jumia vendor set to give 50% discount price of some particular product powered by atiku's movement. Some product like executive icon perfume for atikulated men and lady magnifique for atikulated women. The executive icon perfume has been selected specially for the men due it's unique fragrance and of course as it's name implies "icon", we would say that alh. Atiku abubakar is an icon of respect and justice that has come to rescue Nigerians from all problems and pain brought by the past regime. This product can only be purchased from Jumia best selling vendor of store name "Billionaires exclusive" and this offer is valid till stock last. More also it has being randomly observed that over 14 millions people trade on Jumia of which a great number of people are in support of the PDP government. so what are you waiting for, let us all join together and support Atiku's movement and let Love heal the world. God bless Nigeria. VOTE ALJ. ATIKU ABUBAKAR, PDP Presidential candidate.

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by teamwilly(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
buhariguy:
because you are lazy and corrupt.

That is a very foolish comment you just made. Did he tell you he is suffering? If I see people suffering and I'm very comfortable and I decide to vote Atiku in hope that he'll be the solution does that make me lazy.

I don't blame peeps like you I blame the easy access to the Internet without verifying the mental state of your kind else you'd be in a mental asylum. Vote the candidate of your choice and stop insulting others.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by daisy004(f): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Cletus77:
So touching
This man has warmed his way into the hearts of Nigerians. Unlike Buhari and his BMC who is supporting boycotting.
This man may not be the perfect one but he is the qualified one
that was how buhari wormed his way into our hearts 4yrs ago and we all said he deserved it.its not like am in support of buhari but I think we Nigerians shud be wary of these politicians.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
thesicilian:

Not all acids are harmful. Stop showing your ignorance.
then choose the harmful one na, are you that dump?
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by musa234(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
thesicilian:
Neither you nor Buhari is worth my vote
You have just one vote.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Jman06(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:

Shut up! Which suffering? Is it worse than this.

PDP handed over a Country where 27 States could not pay salaries, pensioners were owed for decades, nationwide abandoned projects, depleted FX reserves, Boko Haram partying in Abuja...Who is FOOLING Who?
The thunder that will fire you ehn!

The change you are being paid to post rubbish her has really blinded you from seeing the reality!
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by sogodihno: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
The thunder that will fire you ehn!

The change you are being paid to post rubbish her has really blinded you from seeing the reality!

Thunder will fire ur entire Family, e be like u dey craze! Buhari will enter go and die.

No place for Atiku, counter all I typed there, is it not true? F00lish d0g
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Jman06(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:

Thunder will fire ur entire Family, e be like u dey craze! Buhari will enter go and die.

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by jude79(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
buhariguy:
it was abandon more than 16yrs.
what GOD has started, let no man put asunder,
GOD is expecting us in NEXT LEVEL.

Go to buhari's rally. You'll easily be stampeded to the NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by buhariguy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is people like you that is lazy and corrupt that will still vote for thief atiku,
According to bellard, he said, the poor will vote for buhari because buhari is not the cause of their poverty
teamwilly:

That is a very foolish comment you just made. Did he tell you he is suffering? If I see people suffering and I'm very comfortable and I decide to vote Atiku in hope that he'll be the solution does that make me lazy.

I don't blame peeps like you I blame the easy access to the Internet without verifying the mental state of your kind else you'd be in a mental asylum. Vote the candidate of your choice and stop insulting others.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by jude79(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Any body that wants to go to the next level, should atte nd any buhari's rally nearest to your location. There, you'll be stampeded with immediate effect to the NEXT LEVEL. Your corpse will be a worthy sacrifice, to take the dullard to daura
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by steve6: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Firefire:
Congratulations sir in advance...

Aisha Buhari on three different occasions warned Nigerians that all is not well and she has tactically avoided campaigning with him like she promised.
My question to president Buhari's supporters is this? Do they know him or what is happening in Aso villa better than the wife? If yes, then they should go ahead and vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by PreciousJob: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
thesicilian:

Who is worth your Vote? I need ur answer
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by thesicilian: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
then choose the harmful one na, are you that dump?
What is wrong with you? I thought I warned you to stop displaying your ignorance?
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by thesicilian: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
PreciousJob:

Who is worth your Vote? I need ur answer
This is the obvious choice for the enlightened ones in the country, those who have no selfish ulterior motives. Unfortunately that is a very small group of people.

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Kingjames(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
jrusky:

You are right no sane person will support or like corruption except those feeding from it but buhari fight against corruption is nothing to write home about in fact it's useless because all we are saying in 2012/13 is all looters must return their loots either state loot or federal loot even local government loot but what did Buhari do? He started collecting money for election from Nigeria most notorious federal and states looters and on doing this these satanic looters ran to apc and all they looted were gone off the record pls is that right way to fight corruption?

You mentioned N800 billion recovered bro where is the billions? What has he done with it? What project as he executed with it, what bank does the money being kept, .can he publish anything reasonable about where about the money for public scrutiny? Hell No then why collecting it from them and it's of no use to the masses and not used for building infrastructures? Does these make sense?
Let's go back to history: Unlike the Obasanjo/Atiku administration, the Buhari government is undertaking the most ambitious infrastructural development since the administration of General Yakubu Gowon. The number of bridges, roads, railways and power projects being actualised by this government is unprecedented. The Buhari government has just inaugurated a modern train service that runs from Lagos to Abeokuta, the hometown of country’s most duplicitous former president....
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kingjames:
Let's go back to history: Unlike the Obasanjo/Atiku administration, the Buhari government is undertaking the most ambitious infrastructural development since the administration of General Yakubu Gowon. The number of bridges, roads, railways and power projects being actualised by this government is unprecedented. The Buhari government has just inaugurated a modern train service that runs from Lagos to Abeokuta, the hometown of country’s most duplicitous former president....

Oh Lord pls why is it that people can not read and understand simple message? I'm not here to join issue we are talking of how you claimed Buhari tackles corruption and the money he has recovered and I put it to you who and who did he tackle than all these fake one sided tackling and what has he done with the money?

Oh ok train to Abeokuta that is what he told you all the loots he recovered was used to constructed

Pls it's like you are already playing offside let's burst this argument because I'm going to the right with facts you are going to the left with what you belief but can't provide evidence.

No offense pls free me bro.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Online4u: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2Dag6yfdc
Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar's Speech on Valentine Day
Today, I want to urge you to come out to vote this Saturday, the 16th of February, 2019. Even if you are not voting for me still come out to vote. This election is about Nigeria, not Atiku Abubakar. Leaders are born and not made.
#AtikuMyVal #AtikuIsBetter #LGNWA #BetterNigeria #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #DefendYourVote #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Frankiss44(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
thesicilian:

They don't need it
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
thesicilian:

What is wrong with you? I thought I warned you to stop displaying your ignorance?
you say wetin?

Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by reuben79: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
kingthreatz:
Looter. You must be retired this year
who is looter?d share holder of keystonebank and 9mobile or who
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by Realist2: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
You have my vote, I am traveling a long distance to cast my vote for you sir.
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by ORACULUM(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
My Man Atiku
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by ajepako(f): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
You've just warned my vote and those of ajepako, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fatymore, funjosh, eleko1, seun and funkeshugar

First time you make sense.

Werey lbadan tongue tongue
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
ajepako:

First time you make sense.

Werey lbadan tongue tongue
I ate making sense
Re: Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar by ajepako(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I ate making sense

If you like, "drink" making sense.

Sule tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Indigene Decries Poor-Quality Federal Constituency Project (Photos, Video) / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.