Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? (25566 Views)

How To Be A Successful Person Through The Internet. / Any Successful Blogger On Nairaland? / To Be A Successful Person You Have To Follow These 20 Philosophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by naptu2: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:
Do you know any succesful person in Nigeria that didn't go to school?

By school, i mean secondary and higher institution.

If you know any, kindly name them, even if they live in your village.

Thanks

There was also a mutlimillionaire businessman called Alhaji Grema Mohammed. He was one of the major sponsors of the Green/Super Eagles and the NFA.

The man was very successful, but I don't think he attended any school. In fact, he often took his 10 year old son to meetings to act as an interpreter. I think he passed away in the late 1990s or early 2000s.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by veraponpo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
erenax:
Dangote

Dangote is a graduate from University of Egypt
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Martinez39(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
My uncle. The guy no go school but today, he dey count money nonstop.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bob Izua
If you have stayed in Edo state you would know his transport company. Quite successful.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nicky042(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:

Thanks
my uncle, chief Mathias ukpe, right now is into estate management, from a village called etau, utaba uno, ndukwa West LGA, Delta state...
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by 1972xy: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
drake2:
Buhari
Obasanjo
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by olasaad(f): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
HajiMT:
(1) Alhaji Rasak Okoya (Eleganza Group of companies)
(2) Chief Samuel Adedoyin ( Doyin Group of companies) and many more

Alhaji Oladimeji Igbaja, the owner and founder of Al-hikma university Ilorin. Zero formal education

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by aramanda14: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
FACTS!

You cant be successful without education in Nigeria.

Go to school!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by abbeyty(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
My grandmother, she never went to school but successfully brought up 5 successful kids on her own

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by OlujobaSamuel: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naptu2 where are you biko, na only you I sabi wey fit ans this question
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Okundaye aka Nike gallery

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by abbeyty(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mc oluomo..he is a successful agbero

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by naptu2: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Naptu2 where are you biko, na only you I sabi wey fit ans this question

I've already supplied 2 answers on the thread.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Amule5000us(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
My dad
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
bluebay:

She didn’t go to the I I resort but she went to primary and secondary school

No she went to primary 3 when she was 13 years old and stopped in primary 5 or 6. She no go secondary school or anything other school after that. I wonder if she can write down her name sha.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by VicHots(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
The agberos!
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Koolking(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
drake2:
Buhari

You know nothing about Buhari. Continue to relish your ignorance instead of arming yourself with well researched fact.

This joke has been carried on too far (especially by supposed educated folks).

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Grupo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:

Thanks

I don't know what you mean by successful but let me tell you about one of my uncles.

At a time, he was one of the richest men in my community.

In fact, there was a minister from my village in the 60s. This my uncle was competing directly with this minister. If the minister bought a car, my uncle would buy the same car.

As at 1965, when he was in his mid twenties, this my uncle already had a 3 storey building at Ikom, present day cross river state. Although the building was later destroyed during the war.

After the war, he rose again and went on the build even more houses, bought many more cars. And he never attended secondary school. I'm not even sure he reached standard six which is equivalent of today's primary six.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by okerekeikpo: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by 9jaRealist: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
abbeyty:
Mc oluomo..he is a successful agbero

grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
aramanda14:
FACTS!

You cant be successful without education in Nigeria.

Go to school!!!!!!!

Lol go tell that to Mikel Obi, Oba Femi Martins, 2 face, Kanu, Okocha,

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by splendourgodwin: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Those in Owerri, Enugu, Aba, Calabar, Uyo, Onitsha and within these areas, that want to be trained as health workers while earning extra income should forward their Names, Location and Phone Numbers to 09062090694 for enrolment
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Emycord: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:

Thanks
pls define what you mean by "success" even in the nigerian context. after that we can give you answers. there are million of "grass to grace" stories, all over the place even in your area

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by oyoofong(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
I am the one
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by 9jaRealist: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
I think Cletus Ibeto also did not go to secondary school.

While Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson Motors) and Louis Onwunegbu (Louis Carter Industries) we’re both dropouts.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Grupo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Koolking:

You know nothing about Buhari. Continue to relish your ignorance instead of arming yourself with well researched fact.

This joke has been carried on too far (especially by supposed educated folks).

But Buhari did not go to school na! What are you saying?
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by naptu2: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dan Maraya Jos.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by kingcolearchive: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Well success is relative
Because if you go east, you will see guys that haven't been to school that are doing well for themselves legally
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
drake2:
Buhari
.... Buhari dey Aso Rock while you dey NAIRALAND grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Hahjascho(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
EDUCATION, NO MATTER HOW SMALL PLEASE HAVE IT AND GIVE IT TO YOUR CHILDREN ....those who are successful without education are not far fetched but the difference is sparkling clear....Education plays a role in developing a Nation @ large.
Please do!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Koolking(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Grupo:

But Buhari did not go to school na! What are you saying?

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Professional Mechanic(pics) / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.