Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? (25567 Views)

How To Be A Successful Person Through The Internet. / Any Successful Blogger On Nairaland? / To Be A Successful Person You Have To Follow These 20 Philosophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by FrenchWay: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kylekent59:
Udeme.

That advert then

My friend Udeme is a great man. One day his girlfriend asked him where he dream of working?

There he said grin grin grin

Guinness

Lol

"My friend Udeme is a great man. When he was a child, his teacher asked him where he dreamt of working: "air" he said and he was true to his word..."
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by farouk2much(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only buhari and me
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by naptu2: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

So, in all sections, what do we call this topic?

? ? ?
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by vincixpresso: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kylekent59:
Udeme.

That advert then

My friend Udeme is a great man. One day his girlfriend asked him where he dream of working?

There he said grin grin grin

Guinness

Werey
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
And why are you asking about that information?
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Bob Izua
If you have stayed in Edo state you would know his transport company. Quite successful.
The ritualist? grin
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
The ritualist? grin
Na you know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nor be me talk am cheesy

Surprised that you did not insult me today.It is valentine so I replied you today smiley
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na you know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nor be me talk am :

Surprised that you did not insult me today.It is valentine so I replied you today smiley
You think I enjoy doing that? I don't.

We all know the illiterate called Bob Izua is a blood sucking demon, all his buses are death traps. I know how many students lost their lives back then including my course mate at AAU. We boycotted BIM and started using Big Joe and Osariemen. smiley
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by DonMekino(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:

Don't corrupt this thread
have u forgotten that the name buhari is synonymous with incorruptibility.... integrity and ohhhh who stone me!!!!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
You think I enjoy doing that? I don't.

We all know the illiterate called Bob Izua is a blood sucking demon, all his buses are death traps. I know how many students lost their lives back then including my course mate at AAU. We boycotted BIM and started using Big Joe and Osariemen. smiley
OK lipsrsealed never knew this but the topic was what I reacted to.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
OK lipsrsealed never knew this but the topic was what I reacted to.
You still reside at Benin?
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by chesky22(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nah only buhari i know
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Mbediogu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
veraponpo:

BUhari is more educated than your father.
He schooled in Aldershot ( UK)
India
War College USA (Master's)
Institute for Strategic Training, Kuru, Nigeria,
etc
And his classmates included Adedoyin, owner of Eleganza group etc. The military is keeping the WAEC certificate of just one of them.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Mbediogu(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Grupo:

But Buhari did not go to school na! What are you saying?

Is he successful? The Presidency affords one multiple opportunities to succeed and those who fail at that level are just to be written off.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Loadedsoft: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
GreyWiseGuy:

We need names for fact check

I won't disclose the first guy but the second guy is called A.A RANO. Ask about him
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by sunnyt1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Success is a relative concept, so what version of success are you driving at? Many Alaba guys, fulani cattle owners, butchers, cocoa farmers and plank sellers are financially successful. As a matter of fact, formal education has nothing to do with success
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by TigerTears(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olajumoke the bread seller grin
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
You still reside at Benin?
Yes cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by GreyWiseGuy: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
LyfeJennings:

I won't disclose the first guy but the second guy is called A.A RANO. Ask about him

Baba e be like say you get connect to some powerful men. Link your boy na. lol

From his Linkedin profile, A.A. Rano has a Bachelor's degree from Kano
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by okoroemeka(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:

Don't corrupt this thread
but he said the truth and the truth will set you free
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
GreyWiseGuy:

Baba e be like say you get connect to some powerful men. Link your boy na. lol

From his Linkedin profile, A.A. Rano has a Bachelor's degree from Kano

That guy don't look like he went through school but he's a BIG MAN. B.I.G M.A.N...
I strongly doubt he went to school

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by eazriel09: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes cheesy
Wow! I was thinking you were neighbors with Buhari at Daura. wink

Still schooling I guess?
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Biodun556(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Eleganza CEO; Razaki Okoya Thomas, a billionair with primary school cert only.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by bilms(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
cool
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes cheesy

Happy birthday, my dear. May you see many more. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:03am On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Happy birthday, my dear. May you see many more. Have a blessed day.
Thank you,Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by naptu2: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you,Thank you so much.

� Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2019
naptu2:

� Happy birthday
Thank you so much sir cool
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Twoclans(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you so much sir cool

Happy birthday Ladyhippolyta88,wishing you the very best of the day.May you age with grace . kiss

Make sure you have fun today . wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Twoclans:

Happy birthday Ladyhippolyta88,wishing you the very best of the day.May you age with grace . kiss

Make sure you have fun today . wink
Thank you very much.I would have fun oooo this one that elections have been postponed no restriction of movement more grooving for me.Thank you so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? / Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.