Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? (25632 Views)

How To Be A Successful Person Through The Internet. / Any Successful Blogger On Nairaland? / To Be A Successful Person You Have To Follow These 20 Philosophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:
Do you know any succesful person in Nigeria that didn't go to school?

By school, i mean secondary and higher institution.

If you know any, kindly name them, even if they live in your village.

Thanks
chief adedoyin owner of doyin group of companies
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by dkronicle(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
In Nigeria u no need sch. Pray and connection. See buhari

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by iHart(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:

Don't corrupt this thread
hahahaha
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Click like iff you came here to read comments.... cool

10 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Plenty, the founder of Innocent motors, the young shall grow, many bus companies are owned by people who didnt go to school, they were former apprentice

i also think the owner of coscharis motors

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by REDshouse(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adedibu..arisekola... Danjuma etc

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by puyol005(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
I can only think of Mr. Integrity
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Santinojr: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
One of my uncles ..he's popularly known as Computer
Didn't attend any school but he controls 3 cosmetic shops in Lagos , 2 restaurants in Anambra , about 3 boutiques in PH

As I take hear, he can't write his own name on a cheque

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by KingMicky3286: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
The man wey no get waec for Naija wey be president....,You know nah.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Maybe Seun owner of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Studyinchina200(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by naptu2: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
I thought this is a news site
....Chiefo....

It's not a news site. It's a general interest forum. That's why there are sections like Literature Section and Family Section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by optimusprime2(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Geez Adunno...
The only person I know is from Daura grin
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Raskasal(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
PA Adedibu of Ibadan. He didn't attend school, yet he controls billion and a God father in the PDP

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by bluebay(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Salawa abeni female Yoruba musician
She didn’t go to the I I resort but she went to primary and secondary school
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by unity004(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin president jacob zuma, president buhari, & most abokis lol
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Monrue: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Gobison motors he is from my village. Akwu-kwu idemili south. Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by neurowale: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
The easterners do .....
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by dandollaz: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Go To Onitsha and thank me later ewu

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by erenax: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by naptu2: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
bilms:
Do you know any succesful person in Nigeria that didn't go to school?

By school, i mean secondary and higher institution.

If you know any, kindly name them, even if they live in your village.

Thanks

The closest I can think of is Sunmi Smart-Cole who dropped out of school. He thought himself English by listening to the BBC World Service, thought himself how to be a barber, a musician and a photographer.

He is one of the most successful photographers in the history of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by sexyshola1218: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
hmmmmm.... this is true o!
I don't think I know anyone.

The truth is that in Nigeria, education is VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
naptu2:

It's not a news site. It's a general interest forum. That's why there are sections like Literature Section and Family Section.

So, in all sections, what do we call this topic?
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by feodan: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Prophet Tb Joshua. He Is The Most Popular Man Nigerian In The World
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Them plenty for onitsha them plenty of alaba them plenty for kano go and do ur research there
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by PapaAdanna: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
The President of this country is an illiterate
Even his SSCE is questionable

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin Buhari,Ateke Tom,Cheif Bob izua,Tompolo, and our Nna brosses trade merchants based in onitsha.
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by 9jaRealist: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
I believe the billionaire Cosmas Maduka of Choscharis dropped out of primary school at the age of 6, following the death of his father, and started hawking Akara (bean) balls to help support his mother and family. Subsequently, he went on to do an apprenticeship with an uncle and thereafter venture into trading. Of course, after he had become wealthy and successful much later in life, he proceeded to Harvard Business School for an Executive Education Program.

Another billionaire Razak Okoya of Eleganza Industries’ only had primary school education (and unsure if he even completed that or dropped out midway).

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by livinbygrace: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rasak Okoya (Eleganza)
Re: Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? by veraponpo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
drake2:
Buhari

BUhari is more educated than your father.

He schooled in Aldershot ( UK)

India

War College USA (Master's)

Institute for Strategic Training, Kuru, Nigeria,

etc

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? / Ericsson Sacks 160 Nigerian Workers, Takes Jobs To India / Today, I Quit Gambling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.