Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) (51533 Views)

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
His kids are abroad.

His sycophant followers are here defending him.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Trippledee(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Original tout
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Okay
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2019
who told u dey stab him .... thats not a stab mehn ... he just fall and scratch his body against iron rod and he claimed to be stab........when dey stab u real stab ...u for never come out dis time to dey talk rubbish ....na hospital u go dey

Fatherofdragons:
grin

This Afonja man don start again, this time they won't stab him, they'll slit his throat and drain all his thuggish blood inside gutter tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Lunockgold: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2019
yrex01:
if u need his aos address I'll give u, u can goan stab him. Yeye
i knw him,the idhot the stay 4 family house
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:

Don't misquote me I am not talking about igbo returning back because of election I am talking about Igbos leaving Lagos for Yoruba people. Look at Lagos of today suffering and smiling, a journey of 10 minutes will take you five hours yet this urchins are ready to embrace fresh air. They believe everything is by Agbero .

You are part of the People that over populated Lagos and make Traffic very difficult. 20millions people are in Lagos and i am very sure Igbo would take a great percentage of that population, if you all leave Lagos traffic will reduce Greatlly. If You don't like Lagos please pack Your Load and go back to your Village before we start chasing you ourselves grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Lunockgold: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:
His children are all abroad, he is enjoying Lagos money, he is inciting violence for poor people who are given peanut to go and die while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh. Tufiakwa. I wish my fellow Igbos can just wake up and begin to return back to East let hunger reset this people brain for once.
my dear we r almost on our comg back to our beautiful nd calm mother land.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
yrex01:

They no stabam before?
grin
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Smile4daddy(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Omololu001:
What sort of rubbish is this undecided
The PDP zombies that has been burning blooms,

What sort........ do you call that?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by lagdmark(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Popular APC Supporter and Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW in Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo recently mocked the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP by destroying umbrellas.

In a video sourced by PoliticsNGR, Oluomo is seen barking threats and using a knife to destroy branded PDP umbrellas.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/mc-oluomo-mocks-pdp-uses-knife-destroy-umbrellas-photos/
Mini Mumu Mc. Popularity started at Oshodi Bus stop and ended at Oshodi motor park.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by ofiko123(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
APC Party of thugs and thieves...
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Bigfishlee45(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
[ undecidedquote author=propsvila post=75718158]His children are all abroad, he is enjoying Lagos money, he is inciting violence for poor people who are given peanut to go and die while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh. Tufiakwa. I wish my fellow Igbos can just wake up and begin to return back to East let hunger reset this people brain for once. [/quote]
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by omoranmilowo: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
NextGovernor:
What if PDP wins. Where will u hide yourself?
. His sponsoreer will send him abroad again.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by habymi: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku Jarre
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Hades2016(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Davash222:
Dey go soon stab you again. Don’t worry.
apc are coming for you grin
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by IloveToMess: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by dododawa1: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Since d guy was stab with KNIFE,d guy has been playing with knife,if u know,U know.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by tgmservice: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
imagine a criminal holding such position in Nigeria
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by endy69: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
yrex01:
House and not aos. Thank you
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by babra19: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Popular APC Supporter and Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW in Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo recently mocked the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP by destroying umbrellas.

In a video sourced by PoliticsNGR, Oluomo is seen barking threats and using a knife to destroy branded PDP umbrellas.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/mc-oluomo-mocks-pdp-uses-knife-destroy-umbrellas-photos/
This man is too violent for my liking, he dare not join politics because internet do not forget.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by KillTheZombies: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
These are kind of bastards, urchins, thugs that APC wants to foist on us.

Atiku should ensure that this buffoon is prosecuted and jailed for all the murders he has committed in Lagos.

Any thug that raises his ugly head when he is arrested should be used for target practice. Agberoes should be cleansed from Lagos streets, they are the biggest reason Lagosians spend all their salaries on transport costs.

These god-forsaken Agberoes extort commercial bus drivers who in turn raise their fares to the detriment of the average Lagosians. These Agberoe leaders build mansions on the sweat of the average Lagosians.

Kick out Agberoes and Lagos fare will crash. Shoot any agbero that protests at sight, and roll out Tankers, Amoured carriers and machine guns to maintain the peace.

The repentant Agberoes should be given amnesty and put in a vocational school to learn a skill like tailoring, welding, vulcanizer, etc.

Lagosians will be forever thankful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
They will suffer the worst stabs on Saturday. Wailers will cry in Sifia pain

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by endy69: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are part of the People that over populated Lagos and make Traffic very difficult. 20millions people are in Lagos and i am very sure Igbo would take a great percentage of that population, if you all leave Lagos traffic will reduce Greatlly. If You don't like Lagos please pack Your Load and go back to your Village before we start chasing you ourselves grin

No fights, is Lagos your village?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only in Nigeria is a tout well recognized and celebrated
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
KillTheZombies:
These are kind of bastards, urchins, thugs that APC wants to foist on us.

Atiku should ensure that this buffoon is prosecuted and jailed for all the murders he has committed in Lagos.

Any thug that razes his ugly head when he is arrested should be used for target practice. Agberoes should be cleansed from Lagos streets, they are the biggest reason Lagosians spend all their salaries on transport costs.
These god-forsaken Agberoes extort commercial bus drivers who in turn raise their fares to the detriment of the average Lagosians. Kick out Agberoes and Lagos fare will crash. Shoot any agbero that protests at sight, and roll out Tankers, Amourded carriers and machine guns to maintain the peace. The repentant Agberoes should be given amnesty and put in a vocational school to learn a skill like tailoring, welding, vulcanizer, etc.

Lagosians will be forever thankful.
I support the motion
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by emmanuelex1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
APC and Violence
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Watch the Video HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.