Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) (51529 Views)

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Modphase: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pose your foolish questions to those burning brooms too.
NextGovernor:
What if PDP wins. Where will u hide yourself?

Foolish remarks from eternally foolish Igbos as always. Long before your forefathers Yoruba existed long after your entire tribe must have perished from the irredeemable hate your father n mother nurtured your pathetic soul with Yoruba will be the standing tall n flying high all over your existence.
propsvila:
His children are all abroad, he is enjoying Lagos money, he is inciting violence for poor people who are given peanut to go and die while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh. Tufiakwa. I wish my fellow Igbos can just wake up and begin to return back to East let hunger reset this people brain for once.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by natznext(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Popular APC Supporter and Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW in Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo recently mocked the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP by destroying umbrellas.

In a video sourced by PoliticsNGR, Oluomo is seen barking threats and using a knife to destroy branded PDP umbrellas.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/mc-oluomo-mocks-pdp-uses-knife-destroy-umbrellas-photos/

He's not the state chairman.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by CrestMan: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Voting for Atiku on Feb 16 2019, is both a DIVINE and NATIONAL MANDATE! And I have OBEYED!
Have you?

NB: This thug will make Apc loose so many votes in Lagos
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by debetmx(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
No, this is so gross.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by polofemo: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:

Don't misquote me I am not talking about igbo returning back because of election I am talking about Igbos leaving Lagos for Yoruba people. Look at Lagos of today suffering and smiling, a journey of 10 minutes will take you five hours yet this urchins are ready to embrace fresh air. They believe everything is by Agbero .

Abeg make una leave fast fast and see wheda hunger go kill us for Lagos and South West in general. Wetin una dey wait for?
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by kayusely70(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:
His children are all abroad, he is enjoying Lagos money, he is inciting violence for poor people who are given peanut to go and die while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh. Tufiakwa. I wish my fellow Igbos can just wake up and begin to return back to East let hunger reset this people brain for once.
Who invited you before go back to your erosion ravaged and landlocked enclave sharp sharp
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Delaw00(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Of the greatest gbagba,of the greatest gbogbo,of the greatest shiwon,of greatest fowon loju,kulukulu temper.
I'm here to solicit for y'all vote,coming this saturday let's come out in mass and vote (AA) no one else but him,a vote for atiku is a vote for a better future.....your vote counts!!!.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Malawian(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
THIS GUY NO GO SIDDON FOR ONE PLACE NOW, WHEN DEM STAB AM KNIFE FOR YANSH NEXT, HIM GO VALUE THE BENEFIT OF SIDDON LOOK.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Jason007: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
preaching violence, na wa o. him family dey yankee o
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Fadomero(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
dis time na ur dick dem go stab shameless rich agbero
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by abbeyty(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mc the next Nigeria president after bubu....Vote Mc for president in 2023 and enjoy free danfo ride throughout his tenure
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Unrated900(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:

while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh.

See your English after you will claim
You are a BSC holder stupid Ipob Biafra.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Unrated900(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tinubu and Mc Oluomo

Funsho Williams is watching you.

The dead are angry pay back time

Gengen
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:

Don't misquote me I am not talking about igbo returning back because of election I am talking about Igbos leaving Lagos for Yoruba people. Look at Lagos of today suffering and smiling, a journey of 10 minutes will take you five hours yet this urchins are ready to embrace fresh air. They believe everything is by Agbero .
keep quiet for once oga pple shd leave dier investment and go to d east ll u feed dem wat has d leaders in d east put down....is dee no agbero in east too sm of u guys reason like goat

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by cgniyi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are part of the People that over populated Lagos and make Traffic very difficult. 20millions people are in Lagos and i am very sure Igbo would take a great percentage of that population, if you all leave Lagos traffic will reduce Greatlly. If You don't like Lagos please pack Your Load and go back to your Village before we start chasing you ourselves grin

Thank you o. Common sense no dey for some people.

The story is like a man that organized a party for just 100 people. In the end, 400 extra uninvited guests show up. Imagine now these unexpected guests complaining angrily to the host that there isn't enough food to go round. Sho!?!

Lagos is a land of great opportunity, with people of different cultures from all around Nigeria coming to hustle ( that's why is often compared to New York). If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by kingjahjah(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
NextGovernor:
What if PDP wins. Where will u hide yourself?
u said IF....... Not yet won.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by raffite: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by chizyap: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
fix correct score for today game just subscribe for the game plan call or whatsapp us
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by polofemo: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
propsvila:

What are u Igbos waiting for? Make una go fast fast and see wheda hunger go kill us for Lagos and South West.
You guys are confused

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by propsvila: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Unrated900:

while him will be moving with security and we'll secured convoy. Una mumu eh no be here oh.

See your English after you will claim
You are a BSC holder stupid Ipob Biafra.

And the Yorubas that claims the most educated tribe what have they achieved in Nigeria. You people should just be thanking God igbos are part of this contraption if not by now Nigeria will be one poor country in Africa.
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by Omololu001: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Smile4daddy:

The PDP zombies that has been burning blooms,

What sort........ do you call that?
so because PDP did it, then is right for APC to also do it?
Re: MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) by KillTheZombies: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

You’re not from south west. Let us use the same stupid energy you’re using now to develop our own region, south east. Thanks

This fake visa fraudster, is your father an Agbero? Abi na family business? Ole buruku! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.