Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,547 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP (7464 Views)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:

They started from somewhere bro... It seems you believe so much in the sowore guy.. Anyways, it's good but please don't waste your vote. he can't even win his local government

They started where pls? All the people without vision and direction that are just here like a bug sucker? I belive in this sowore guy because for 30 years he has been consistent and u compromised...
He brings wat others don't have to the table... And that's wat Nigerians need. Pls, since wen is voting a credible candidate amount to wasting vote? Wat will u now call voting for a thief? Or an incompetent old man?

To u, u will follow the crowd even if it gets u killed
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by dipopooo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
princetom1:

They started where pls? All the people without vision and direction that are just here like a bug sucker? I belive in this sowore guy because for 30 years he has been consistent and u compromised...
He brings wat others don't have to the table... And that's wat Nigerians need. Pls, since wen is voting a credible candidate amount to wasting vote? Wat will u now call voting for a thief? Or an incompetent old man?

To u, u will follow the crowd even if it gets u killed

Bro, kindly tell sowore that his people from ESE Odo need him to liberty them from abject poverty.. At least charity begins at home... He should stop making noise up and down
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by princetom1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:

Bro, kindly tell sowore that his people from ESE Odo need him to liberty them from abject poverty.. At least charity begins at home... He should stop making noise up and down

Can't go down to ur level as u refused to listen to superior reasoning and argument. The last time i checked, katsina is in abject poverty, same with Adamawa that is worse...
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by dipopooo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
princetom1:

Can't go down to ur level as u refused to listen to superior reasoning and argument. The last time i checked, katsina is in abject poverty, same with Adamawa that is worse...

Superior reasoning indeed.... Don't deceive yourself bro, sowore can never win his polling unit in ESE odo
Re: OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP by tck2000(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Tell Them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu: Respondents Final Written Address / Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces / Past Government ‘Lavished’ $100m World Bank Women Empowerment Loan — Ohanenye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.