Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day (26433 Views)

RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's 50th Birthday With A Rare Video / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, RMD, has told his wife that he doesn't deserve her. He made this known in a Valentine's day message he shared on Instagram.

According to RMD, those were the exact first words he said when he saw her heart towards him 22 years ago.

Sharing a picture of the both of them in celebration of Valentine's day, the actor wrote on IG:

"Adejumobi. Abike. Abiks. Abk.
Adumaradan.... See how far we have come... I still don't deserve you. First words I said to you when I saw your heart for me over 22 years ago, and until this minute I still don't feel I deserve you. Thank you for always.
#celebratingabike #rmdsaysso #valentinethings"

RMD is married to Jumobi Adegbesan, a former presenter on Africa Independent Television, AIT.

https://lailasnews.com/valentines-day-rmd-deserve-wife/

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by itspzpics(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ohhh my days

Nigerian man caught by his mother masturbating, shares Sexual photos and Video >>> SEE 18+PHOTOS & VIDEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by youngberry001(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by NothingDoMe: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Slay papa
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Someone has finished fighting corruption, shouldn't he step down and let the other fight poverty? Happy Valentines day to everyone

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
That woman is still ....... tongue

I didn't say anything o grin

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Bowwow11(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
what a nice applause coming from a veteran actor

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by simeotexy: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
cry hmm. was I d only person expecting to see an angel
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbish! I ate lies, especially Edo lies

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Perrycandid: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
V = Vote
A = Atiku
L = Lets
E = Enjoy
N = New
T = Things
I = In
N = Nigeria's
E = Economy

Happy Val all..��

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by toyinjimoh(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
meaning
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by chetizzy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
chai!!!.....

my time da come sha. wink wink wink
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by ExAngel007(f): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
metchewwwww

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by TemmyT002(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Then stay away from her na kiss

5 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by SouthWestBlood(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Why don't you deserve her? It's better you say you're not the best but she chose you. Which one is you don't deserve her. Then she shouldn't have married you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by LesbianBoy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na olosho him wife be sef

See she has tattoo on her boobs

4 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Uyi168: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mumu talk..
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by uthfaith(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by gladisa7: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
yes nau...everybody knows..boy friend of so many actresses n slay mamas!
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Thunday1005(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Perrycandid:
V = Vote A = Atiku L = Lets E = Enjoy N = New T = Things I = In N = Nigeria's E = Economy

Happy Val all..��
Gbam
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Thunday1005(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Perrycandid:
V = Vote A = Atiku L = Lets E = Enjoy N = New T = Things I = In N = Nigeria's E = Economy

Happy Val all..��
Gbam
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by peacettw: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Whenever I hear men say this, I automatically conclude that they have cheated on the spouse multiple times or done something worse.
You know like something a textbook narcissist will say just to keep the spouse momentarily sane until the next transgression

11 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by Justbeingreal(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
undecided
LesbianBoy:
Na olosho him wife be sef

See she has tattoo on her boobs
So tattoo means one is olosho? So a guy with tattoo what will you call him.

4 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by ekaette1621: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
So should I fry cheese ball
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day by itiswellandwell: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fine woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Steps Out With Her Son (Photo) / Portable Sprays Money In The Street After His Europe Tour (Video, Photos) / Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.