Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos (56212 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by weedman20: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
please nairalanders i need help to go bk home 4 election my mum is nt financially stable for nw.
acct:0235094856
name:mustapha kamal ishola
bank:wema bank.
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Chelsea82: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Watch Full video HERE
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
I just love the month of February 2019, it keeps giving APC miscreants like Adams Oshiomhole and Nairaland resident zombies serious pains.
After Mr. Integrity was stoned like a common thief at Abeokuta, and now this ugly she-goat got the same treatment in Edo state, it is safe to say that Edo is lock down for Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.

The lifeless drunkard will surely have a quality time with his barren daura cow's in some few days.

FreemanBubble, Edo state is truly for PDP.

The month of February represents FREEDOM.

We shock Nigeria and corrupt African politicians who owns the land on Saturday referendum.
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Slimzoo1: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
CAPITAL LIE
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Uyi168: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
I just love the month of February 2019, it keeps giving APC miscreants like Adams Oshiomhole and Nairaland resident zombies serious pains.
After Mr. Integrity was stoned like a common thief at Abeokuta, and now this ugly she-goat got the same treatment in Edo state, it is safe to say that Edo is lock down for Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.

The lifeless drunkard will surely have a quality time with his barren daura cow's in some few days.

At the federal level, yes!...
State, no!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by KejiT1(f): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by XaintJoel20: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
hollistarMOB:
Benin is APC state, i can't fall for this cheap thrill. Politics has always been like this in 9ja

Wake up dreamer...

Which Benin, maybe Republic of Benin.

5 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Bobo74: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
This apc govt should just leave, b4 thy stone them too death
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Charly68: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
The tide is really turning against Baba oo

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by kikake: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Those supporting Buhari to continue as president of Nigeria beyond May 29:

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by contigiency(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
I hope they will see stone and throw after atiku's defeat on Saturday. For those rejoicing, you will not see this as bad because it's against buhari and Apc. If it's the other way round, you will start telling us how democracy has been dethroned.
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
she's screaming said baba because shes got the contract to supply APC garri and sugar

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Uyi168:
At the federal level, yes!...
State, no!
Godwin Obaseki is doing pretty well, but don't you worry the Atiku factor will come to play at the state level?

Obaseki might just end up voting for the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Sylvialuis(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING!!!

LEARN ORGANIC SKINCARE SECRET WITH JUST #200...

�DO YOU WANT A RADIANT & GLOWING SKIN?
�DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN SKIN THERAPIST?
�ARE YOU CHANGING FROM ONE CREAM TO ANOTHER AND TIRED OF CHEMICALS CREAMS AND THEIR EFFECTS ON YOUR SKIN.......?
�ARE YOU THINKING OF SETTING UP ORGANIC SKINCARE BUSINESS......
DM/WHATSAPP: 08140138440 WITH JUST #200 TO LEARN ORGANIC SKINCARE BEAUTY SECRET !

Join our whatsapp group with the link below

https:///I17Re0lizXc3SGQqd9joix
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by JubrilBuhari: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Freedombet4843:
Read below it
Delete that nonsense.
Ewu!
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pope22:
If not that BUHARI goes for campaign rally with securities eehh...am sure by now all his head would be bandages and patchy patchy

Nigerians are powerless.

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by kayceephotizo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=75723516]Just why cant igbos respect their host! >:

Anuofia!!!
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Igbos always creating problems in another man's land. Funny people
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by AllenSpencer: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Just why cant igbos respect their host! angry

Leave them, They will reap in folds

Just relax. Make Buhari win and make flat heads try make trouble. Dem go kollect tire
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by metroid(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
How did igbos come into this matter? Now i know why some people see igbo giants in their dreams.

The matter weak me

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
I trust my mother's people. A bini man won't do this. If you check well you will notice it happened along a commercial road where igbos are predominantly situated for business. Always bitter in nature.......Igbos
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by maestroferdi: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Like play like play, Buhari and APC are becoming history...
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by mrkings84(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
No right thinking person still support buhari and apc.... No... Not even in my dreams...
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by doctokwus: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
weedman20:
please nairalanders i need help to go bk home 4 election my mum is nt financially stable for nw.
acct:0235094856
name:mustapha kamal ishola
bank:wema bank.
This is a new one!
What has your mum got to do with elections and going back home?
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by JuanDeDios: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:

Buhari drinks? Tell me more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.