Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos (56216 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
A team of supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) got more than they bargained for after deciding to take their campaign to the new Benin market in Edo state.

A woman who led the team, danced and waved her broom at the traders while campaigning for APC.

The traders who were not having it - booed the campaigners with shouts of 'Buhari must go' and even threw sachets of pure water at them.

Moments after being embarrassed by the market people, the woman and her team sped off to avoid further attacks from the traders.

Watch the hilarious video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/woman-and-her-team-stoned-while-campaigning-for-apc-in-benin-edo.html

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by CjayMAX: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dem neva see any tin

377 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
I just love the month of February 2019, it keeps giving APC miscreants like Adams Oshiomhole and Nairaland resident zombies serious pains.
After Mr. Integrity was stoned like a common thief at Abeokuta, and now this ugly she-goat got the same treatment in Edo state, it is safe to say that Edo is lock down for Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.

The lifeless drunkard will surely have a quality time with his barren daura cow's in some few days.

FreemanBubble, Edo state is truly for PDP.

377 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by CjayMAX: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Like say I dey dere nah the motor tyre I for puncture

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just why cant igbos respect their host! angry

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by StillX10(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is small, on Saturday we shall see clear expression of Nigerians' anger against Buhari through the ballots

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by BoboKush(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na dere head them suppose stone as them no wan get sense

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Salvador1: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Worse days of apc supporters and afonjas

They did not expected it

They thought Nigerians are still with apc

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Uyiii: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
you're exactly your moniker.

just be looking you hear, idiat!

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
How did igbos come into this matter? Now i know why some people see igbo giants in their dreams.

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Preshy561(f): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Yankee101: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wow, even Oshiomole HQ don Atikulate!

50 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by salbis(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
kk
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Pabloosas(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
E don red

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by freemanbubble: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hahahaha
I don fist talk am before but most people think say i dey lie
Edo state is for Atiku aguero Abubakar

If there is one one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for alhaji mbappe atiku aguero Abubakar

Infact let me even bet one of my balls in advance

It is the beginning of the end of Apchiit

We dey always maga Apchiit for presidential election for Edo

Last one na Jonathan still win with all the noise when oshiomhole and APC make

Infact let me just bet the two balls in advance

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
I will come with more stones if needed...

I lost trust in APC since late 2015 when they jumped the pump price from #97 to #145 after Fashola told us during Campaign that Petrol shouldn't have sold beyond #45.

Say No to More Scams.

Next Level my foot.

Atiku never an option but in this era of hullabaloo of APC, he is an option.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by kollinz1234(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is the kind of news that makes my day

51 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Pope22(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
If not that BUHARI goes for campaign rally with securities eehh...am sure by now all his head would be bandages and patchy patchy

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by vastolord4(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kai! Na so apc carry go? Ehya chai

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by hucienda: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
no joy

10 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by annnikky(f): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku issa goal buari goan rest

36 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by AyakaDunukofia: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
There is no doubt about it, the resentment is nation wide and will reach its crescendo in the next 48 when it will be fully expressed.

34 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by XaintJoel20: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
And some people were telling me Buhari will win Edo State.

I don't know of any state that hates APC at the federal level like Edo State because of PMB...

More stoning awaits them on Saturday with our PVC.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by hollistarMOB(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Benin is APC state, i can't fall for this cheap thrill. Politics has always been like this in 9ja

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Jerry4321:

Oya goan delete that nonsense ticket u posted..
Nonsense!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by YorubaEmir: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by Tufunky: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Who sells clothes, shoes and bags at new Benin market. So, they took their campaign to the wrong target market.
Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yes, the people of Edo reject failure and incompetence!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
.till on the 16th we will decide APC and PDP fate

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.