Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation (2484 Views)

DSS Leaked Letter On #ENDSARS Protest. Please Warn Your Loved Ones / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by eyeview: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Short of words. Please read for yourself. Sen Akpabio had even entered an agreement with President Buhari to even provide hectares of land which he has procured for cattle ranch. A clandestine project which he even stated that it will be first disguised as veterinary hospital to deceive his people. Imagine the level of deception.

He also promised Buhari the biggest mosque in Akwa Ibom state,, a project which the NDDC has fully paid for even before commencement.

One wonders why Akpabio will demand INEC cooperation in delivering Akwa Ibom from the Chief of staff. Among his demands is that Abba Kyari gets the INEC boss to hand them the result sheets before the election.

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by izenco2005(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
wink
Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by Wilstino: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Damn!! Akpabio is too desperate!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by chriskosherbal(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Politicians can do anything for power.

3 Likes

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by Mitjyland(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
omg, this is cruelty at its pick. APC is not only evil but very deadly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by id911(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Reading through the letter, I now see the reason
INEC created additional 57,000 polling booths across the country recently without Nigerians knowing where those polling units are

There will be chaos and anarchy if INEC colludes with APC to falsify results. We dey wait

6 Likes

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by pavoda: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by johnkey: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have my PVC but I'm confused who to vote for. Sowore ony mind. I'll probably not vote cause mama gave me stern warnings against going out to vote.

E for good if we fit vote on-line

Anyone else in my shoes?
Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by Braze9(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Foolish man!!

1 Like

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by Printerscanner: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
And you fools think Akpabio will put this type of rubbish on paper? Even if he is doing all what he wrote in that trash, will he put it on paper? Use your brain brethren, use your brain. If it is not working, you can buy a second hand brain at the Osogbo skull mining and sales market.

2 Likes

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by modath(f): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mehn people nor just sense... cheesy
Akpabio put this in writing... Mehn failed Dubai strategy ought to have been put to rest already nah. smiley

2 Likes

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by NkayStory(f): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari/APC and their Jihadists agenda must be stopped...by God's grace..

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by Officialpdpnig: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
A seasoned politician like Akpabio would never put such a thing on paper.

Dubai people should try again
Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by Mirallas: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
johnkey:
I have my PVC but I'm confused who to vote for. Sowore ony mind. I'll probably not vote cause mama gave me stern warnings against going out to vote.

E for good if we fit vote on-line
.you are not alone bro. Same thing my mother told me
Anyone else in my shoes?
Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by festacman(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akpabio as a lawyer is not so daft to write this letter when there are more subtle and effective ways. I expect more senseless fake news in the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by doctokwus: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Doubt this letter.
The mosque and cattle settlement promise and expicitly stated in the letter makes it most likely to be a forgery.
Even if he made such pledge,he won't state so brazenly in a formal letter that can be leaked.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by san316(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
AND YTOU THINK THESE THINGS ARE DONE WITH OFFICIAL LETTERS. LEMME TELL YOU, IF THEY WANT SUCH, THEY DISCUSS IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHILE SMOKING WEED AND DRINKING BEER
Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by jamace(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akpabio is using my innocent people to cover his sins. Only unam ikot follow Akpabio and APC.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by sunsewa16: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Though am Atikulated,am not a daft to believe this.
Re: See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation by cityofindustry: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
The letter is obviously fake ... it has yours sincerely and yours faithfully

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Is Leading Atiku In Oyo! / Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode / Breaking News! SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With NW And NE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.