Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? (367 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Poll: Do You Love Giving Or Receiving 'heads'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? by teresafaith: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'll go first

My husband and I 'fought' three days ago, so I thought he was going to be the bigger person and apologize to me, at least for the sake of Valentine.

Well yesterday he got our daughter a Valentine card, dolls, teddy bear and lots of chocolates just to make me jealous.

I caught him thrice this morning staring at me, cos I wore a mini red gown to work.

Well I kuku no senn am

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm not there, he's not here. . But i go manage.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? by Splinz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
teresafaith:
I'll go first

My husband and I 'fought' three days ago, so I thought he was going to be the bigger person and apologize to me, at least for the sake of Valentine.

Well yesterday he got our daughter a Valentine card, dolls, teddy bear and lots of chocolates just to make me jealous.

I caught him thrice this morning staring at me, cos I wore a mini red gown to work.

Well I kuku no senn am

smiley

Since he's not that big after all, you as his better half should do the needful.

Whilst you guys are puffed up now with pride and you "kuku no senn am", be careful! Quarrels must come but leaving any form of disagreement to linger for more than 24 hours is an invitation for marital crisis.

Happy Valentine! smiley

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? by dingbang(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Overrated
Re: Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? by teresafaith: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Splinz:

smiley

Since he's not that big after all, you as his better half should do the needful.

Whilst you guys are puffed up now with pride and you "kuku no senn am", be careful! Quarrels must come but leaving any form of disagreement to linger for more than 24 hours is an invitation for marital crisis.

Happy Valentine! smiley
Thanks hun
Really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Why Aren't You Giving Or Receiving Any Gifts? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Most of us are single smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Matches / 5 Reasons Why Being Single Is Awesome , According To Science! / Home Lifestyle 400 Romantic Love Names For Couples To Call Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.