Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election (2199 Views)

See Former President Goodluck Jonathan Message For All Nigerians / Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by aran: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
"Today, I want to talk to you about the coming elections this Saturday, February 16, 2019.

My simple message to you is that if you love Nigeria, you must come out to vote.

The best antidote to rigging of elections is a high voter turnout. Remember, none of us is greater than all of us.

I proved that my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. Now it is your turn to prove that nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any citizen."

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by samstaer(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ftc
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by mycar: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Cool, evil triumph when good people do nothing

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by mbaboy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
God bless you man of Peace. Atiku all the way

13 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by TooMuchStuff: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tell them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Jman06(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Exactly! The best antidote to rigging is large turn out of voters!
Even the riggers go tire!

13 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
The hero of democracy

10 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Caseless: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
The yam and goat theorist, we heard you.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Very mature!

Some of our resident pro-Biafrans will jump off a cliff after reading the 'One Nigeria' part.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Racoon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
-My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"-Jonathan

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by aran: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
The part l like so much is this quote: "Remember, none of us is greater than all of us."

What a wise saying!

Who agrees?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
GEJ a man of immeasurable peace and honour.... kiss kiss kiss (No homo)

I can confirm to you sir that your head is very very strong and God is about to deliver the final blow to your enemies!!

They all conspired against you and dem don collect all round...Even your arch enemy pot-bellied Lizard of Ubima has been rendered useless grin grin

Bless you sir!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Even if the world will end on that day, I must cast my vote.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by hucienda: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
President Jonathan

#Respect

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
badboywizzy:
Point of correction Mr.

Not real Nigerians but Zombies......

The real Nigerians are patiently waiting to vote APC out. And I'm one of the real Nigerians.
IPOB pigs am sure.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
The best antidote to rigging of elections is a high voter turnout. Remember, none of us is greater than all of us.

I proved that my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. Now it is your turn to prove that nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any citizen."

Subtle Ginger...

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by KingNom(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Do you agree?

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
I just shed tears.

Actually don't know why.

GEJ will be favoured by history.

GEJ is a Hero!

He's my Hero.

Let's deliver Atiku/Obi

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by MrAJQ(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good one
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by afams(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ex President Jonathan

Respect you so much

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by NothingDoMe: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
mbaboy:
God bless you man of Peace. Atiku all the way
God bless GEJ. Like A father who Unites his children GEJ is.

The other one will be saying dogs and baboon soaked in blood. He will later say it's a parable. Does that sound like a peaceful parable?

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
What is Reetardeen the drunk fisherman saying again, Has Buhari increased the tariff on alcohol
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
IPOB pigs am sure.
I'm sorry for education. Your parents just wasted their money for an empty skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by todaynewsreview: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2019
God bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by diadem10: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2019
From the lord of Yam eaters himself. Hian. Ole
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by Gizamann(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2019
grin
My Genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar)
My Blood group is O-Positive (Obi Peter)
am I medically fit??

Doc: You are totally immune against poverty, fulani herdsman, recession, hunger and nepotism.
#Atikulated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by aran: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Gizamann:
grin
My Genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar)
My Blood group is O-Positive (Obi Peter)
am I medically fit??

Doc: You are totally immune against poverty, fulani herdsman, recession, hunger and nepotism.
#Atikulated

Lol

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election by peeddy(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2019
True democrat, but its unfortunate you don't have the leadership qualities to rule a country full of illiterates that feels the country belong to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Just Enroll For Politics 101 At Jagaban Coaching Center / Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... / Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.