Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi (2204 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by praizblog: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Checkout adorable romantic Photosol of daughter of President Buhari, Zahra pictured with her husband, Ahmed Indimi, at her event, "Conversations with Zahra," which held in Abuja on Saturday November 30th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5f-QyjHTyu/?igshid=11nkf5sfo343o

They look so great!

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-romantic-photos-of-zahra-buhari-and-her-hubby-ahmed-indimi/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

1 Like

Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by praizblog: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by zakim(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2019
I can not pick anything meaningful from this thread...

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Okoroawusa: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Go girl!...I love this initiative. Just keep working on it. I know you might not need the money but very soon you will start getting paid for speech presentations.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by christ007(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2019
I celebrate with you all and appreciate God for making us see the last month of this year in health and wealth. We will make it through to the coming year and beyond it in Jesus name. Amen.

*Happy new month from Chris- Multicrete Nig Ltd

1 Like

Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by GOFRONT(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Where is her Hijab??

And that Ahmed, Where is his Mallam Cap??

No hijab, No Cap!!!.......MURIC where are thou
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Borderless: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Go girl!...I love this initiative. Just keep working on it. I know you might not need the money but very soon you will start getting paid for speech presentations.

On the contrary, she’d need the money in a few years by which time “a new king who may not know their Joseph” would reign.

By that time, nobody would remember she presents speeches because the “reason” the speeches are paid for today would no longer make business sense!

History should be your friend and that’s only if you’re smart enough to understand.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Salesofcars9: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2019
GET YOUR USED CARS FOR AFFORDABLE RATE (100% SECURED )

Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Chimarto: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2019
So cute and adorable
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Ok good. So how can we help them today ?
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Biingoo: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2019
She never born
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by BlackfireX: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2019
My future wife...
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by itsme01: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2019
married to a billionaire heir
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Equity15(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2019
and so? have you had a conversation with your about how Nigerians are suffering?
Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by Equity15(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2019
and so? have you had a conversation with your dad about how Nigerians are suffering?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Romantic Photos Of Zahra Buhari And Her Hubby, Ahmed Indimi by iluvdonjazzy: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Is that all.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? / Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War / We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.