Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... (2198 Views)

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors’ Rigging Tool – El-rufai / Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud / Rigging No Longer Possible In Nigeria – INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
in 2015, some Nigerians complained and they want PDP out, so they choose APC just becos they have no choice . APC won the election with some certain states and margin.

in 2019, some Nigerian dont want APC again and they choosed PDP becos they have no choice, now that election result is been announced, they claimed APC rigged it. How can APC rigged it, the states APC won in 2015 has been reduced by PDP, it means PDP added some states to its winning states compare to 2015 while APC lost some winning states compare to 2015, who is rigging now?
most of PDP winning states in 2015 experienced reduction in number of voters, same goes to APC except the northern states. APC won with great margin in the northern states in 2015 and same now, did APC rigged? okay people are expecting the north to vote for Atiku thats why they use Atiku in PDP? nope politics is not like that, the popularity and record of an hausa man means so much to the north but to west, south or east, we dont care becos we choose blindly n shout later. thats y buhari is winning there, even a good n popular hausa man under APC will still beat Atiku

let PDP and Nigeria understand their interest and want

they were alot of good Nigerians for president but none of voted them

what do you think

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
If it's not by rigging then it's my Magic

Ndia'ra

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Ndia'ra

i know it will be onye igbo ga pu uzo ye comment, oya ala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

i know it will be onye igbo ga pu uzo ye comment, oya ala

Keep asslicking a brain dead man, old enough to be your ancestor.

Afonja claiming Igbo
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by whitebeard(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Afonja claiming Igbo
product of a failed generation..!

Nigga the election was rigged...ask oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by oyebanji44: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Console yourself with the thought that you did your best

1 Like

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Afonja claiming Igbo

if i shud ask u, who do u want, atiku abi, so beta person in ur state to be president abi

u re the lost son of igboland, am from obowo lga in imo state, full daughter that know her worth n dont depend on govt to survive not like u and others that cry like baby waiting on govt for food, job n security

1 Like

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

if i shud ask u, who do u want, atiku abi, so beta person in ur state to be president abi

u re the lost son of igboland, am from obowo lga in imo state, full daughter that know her worth n dont depend on govt to survive not like u and others that cry like baby waiting on govt for food, job n security
Hehehe.... cheesy So you don't depend on government for security??

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

You need a new brain

You're not Igbo , Ndigbos are smart people .
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hehehe.... cheesy So you don't depend on government for security??

i depend on my God
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

i depend on my God

God will come down and do everything for you through Jesus , Zombie
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You need a new brain

You're not Igbo , Ndigbos are smart people .

just like u guys follow a goat around in the name of ipob or just as u guys sells ur birthrights for money

yoruba n hausa ate more smarter than u guys in terms of unity, love n power

1 Like

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

God will come down and do everything for you through Jesus , Zombie

what i belief in has been helping me, am not jobless, am not begging and not dependent on govt like u all that cry
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

what i belief in has been helping me, am not jobless, am not begging and not dependent on govt like u all that cry

You're not smart

How old are you again?
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by gebest: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:
in 2015, some Nigerians complained and they want PDP out, so they choose APC just becos they have no choice . APC won the election with some certain states and margin.

in 2019, some Nigerian dont want APC again and they choosed PDP becos they have no choice, now that election result is been announced, they claimed APC rigged it. How can APC rigged it, the states APC won in 2015 has been reduced by PDP, it means PDP added some states to its winning states compare to 2015 while APC lost some winning states compare to 2015, who is rigging now?
most of PDP winning states in 2015 experienced reduction in number of voters, same goes to APC except the northern states. APC won with great margin in the northern states in 2015 and same now, did APC rigged? okay people are expecting the north to vote for Atiku thats why they use Atiku in PDP? nope politics is not like that, the popularity and record of an hausa man means so much to the north but to west, south or east, we dont care becos we choose blindly n shout later. thats y buhari is winning there, even a good n popular hausa man under APC will still beat Atiku

what do you think
in fact may God bless your father there, u are 100% correct.
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

i depend on my God
OK...
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

just like u guys follow a goat around in the name of ipob or just as u guys sells ur birthrights for money

yoruba n hausa ate more smarter than u guys in terms of unity, love n power

Hausas are smarter in unity yet they've got the highest number of poor people

Na dem produce president pass , Na dem still poor pass . Which kind of unity are you talking about zombie ?
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

Belief or Believe ?
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Hausas are smarter in unity yet they've got the highest number of poor people

Na dem produce president pass , Na dem still poor pass . Which kind of unity are you talking about zombie ?
ask ur nne for house
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:

what do you think
I just feel like slapping you
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by ada9ja(f): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

I just feel like slapping you

i dey collation center, oya come

1 Like

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Ndia'ra

The Magic that has being fetching Buhari 12 million votes since 2003

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
ada9ja:
ask ur nne for house

Your brain is paining you
Re: Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... by Corrosiveman(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
those saying APC is rigging in the north, check this link when buhari was CPC [url]https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1100143521099665409.html [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Visa On Arrival Policy To Facilitate Terror Attacks On United States / Kingdom In Disarray: Tinubu Boys Take Each Other On In Lagos / How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.