Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman (5780 Views)

How To Get NIN Number From National Identity Card / How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity / Please Help Me Identity This Device (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by WIZGUY69(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
There's this lady i do buy data from.
I lost my phone so i can't remember any of her info. She uses Gtb grin
Seems she's a Muslim.
Very fast in delivery.
They should be muyiwa in her name.. grin
Any help or link..
She sells her mtn 1gig - #500

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by alex81(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
no idea. Though I can recommend one who sells at that price.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by bujebudanu1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Seems she's a Muslim.
Very fast in delivery.
Any help or link..

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by WIZGUY69(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=75731310][/quote]

thank you very much.. Is she the one?
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by bujebudanu1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
WIZGUY69:

thank you very much.. Is she the one?

I guess.this one is fast, a girl and from her assent. She should be Muslim/kwara/oyo girl.

Can't remember her name tho.
Kemi or so
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by WIZGUY69(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
bujebudanu1:

I guess.this one is fast, a girl and from her assent. She should be Muslim/kwara/oyo girl.

Kemi or so

She's the one bro.
Many thanks �

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by Prolificdeman: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Seems she's a Muslim.
Very fast in delivery.
Any help or link..
Boss, How sustainable is this SME data, does it last enough? I browse mainly on PC
MTN is ripping me off with this their 1.5gig data plan
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by WIZGUY69(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Prolificdeman:

Boss, How sustainable is this SME data, does it last enough? I browse mainly on PC
Well to be honest,there's no difference between the sustainability of the data bought from SME and from the network provider itself.
The only difference is the price..
They are both the same.. cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by Omololu001: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Prolificdeman:

MTN 10GB for 5k no dey last me reach 14 days.

I don port go GLO and AIRTEL sha
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by africandictator(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Well why don’t you go to glo , their data plans are affordable especially if you have a 4g phone
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by nelsonebby(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
africandictator:
Well why don’t you go to glo , their data plans are affordable especially if you have a 4g phone
because glo is not browsing. and its a 4G sim for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by omonla10(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Anyone heard of mtn 1.5 terabyte one year plan..
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by jamesope04(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
omonla10:
Anyone heard of mtn 1.5 terabyte one year plan..
Ask those who bought it. They are wiping and have wiped many.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by CityHitz: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rudeboy psquare - Bring it On ft Mr P x Iyk Wonder #Reggae ( Official Video )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQ6dTixOIc
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by TDonald: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Seems she's a Muslim.
Very fast in delivery.
Any help or link..

Abeg share me the data seller's contact when you get it
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by WIZGUY69(m): 12:47am On Feb 15, 2019
TDonald:

Abeg share me the data seller's contact when you get it

She's the person that was shared with me on this thread
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by Prolificdeman: 2:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Omololu001:

Lolxxx x
You mean 10gig and I am complaining of 1.5gig...
Bros abeg you work online?
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by donbrowser(m): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Omololu001:

What you guys don't understand is probably the government secretly approved the data hype that was massively protested against on Twitter then cos all network seem to have twisted their data supply to an unbearable rate.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by omonla10(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
jamesope04:
Ask those who bought it. They are wiping and have wiped many.
.. Well, that's not a fact.. Let's leave it at that
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by faithfull18(f): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Kemi or so
Really?! didn't know I had an accent. Chai, I better start speaking my Queen's English again. grin

I am trying to guess who this could be.

Thanks so much for being helpful here. You did good.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by faithfull18(f): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2019
WIZGUY69:
There's this lady i do buy data from. I lost my phone so i can't remember any of her info. She uses Gtb grin Seems she's a Muslim. Very fast in delivery. They should be muyiwa in her name.. grin Any help or link.. She sells her mtn 1gig - #500
My head is swelling here. Thanks for the commendation.
I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by Omololu001: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Prolificdeman:

Lolxxx x
You mean 10gig and I am complaining of 1.5gig...
Bros abeg you work online?
I do watch a lot of videos on YouTube, and also download Hollywood action and horror movies online.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by bujebudanu1(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2019
faithfull18:

Really?! didn't know I had an accent. Chai, I better start speaking my Queen's English again. grin

Change the accent and let me call you again .let's know how far cool

BTW which state are you from?
Let me know if my guessing was right
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by DrObum(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2019
faithfull18:

Every non-native English speaker has an accent. Many of them don't even realize that trying to hide it, many times makes it more pronounced.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by Prolificdeman: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2019
Omololu001:
I do watch a lot of videos on YouTube, and also download Hollywood action and horror movies online.
Ooh I see.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Change the accent and let me call you again .let's know how far cool

BTW which state are you from?
Let me know if my guessing was right
Lol, it wasn't. I am from Ondo state/Christian.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by faithfull18(f): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
DrObum:

Every non-native English speaker has an accent. Many of them don't even realize that trying to hide it, many times makes it more pronounced.
True.
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by bujebudanu1(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, it wasn't. I am from Ondo state/Christian.

Ok oo.
Omoloyemekun
Re: Help Me With The Identity Of This Woman by faithfull18(f): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Ok oo. Omoloyemekun
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free 1.5GB For All MTN Users Today! / The Most Durable Smart Phone!!! / Tecno Pouvoir 2. My First Look And Impressions. *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.