Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. (20218 Views)

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. by DeeMain(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Nice points op. Timely message.

Next time be more sensitive to both gender and religious balance when writing. There are sexual predators and preys in all genders and religions.

Let your writing unequivocally and unapologetically reflect this understanding.

Balance creates beauty and ease of digestion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. by jmichael259(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
ceeroh:
African mentality is totally fuvked up! Most times we usually relate sexual abuse to the girl child alone. Most young boys are exposed to sexual abuse but you hardly hear of it. An incident happened roughly 2 decades ago, a young boy was being molested regularly by an aunt... BTW don't ask me who the young boy was grin
Re: Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. by jmichael259(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
chii8:
Come pick your kids immediately school dismisses.

Modified: our kids are not safe in schools ooo,no matter the packaging, the cleaners,gate men, school bus drivers(in fact if your child is the first the driver picks or drops, watch it ooo),teachers, even the proprietor (s),are all potential child abusers, DON'T TRUST ANYONE, Learn to listen to your kids whether boy or girl.

Was once a school bus driver. The job was okay but the pay was small and no future. The safety of the kids from themselves in the bus and any road elements was my only preoccupation.

i don't see how they could be chanced for such thought not talk action. Hard to meet up with having to pick or drop 25-50 kids to and from about 15 or more diff parts of the town within 2hrs or less. BUT THEN AGAIN I CAN ONLY VOUCH FOR ME AND WHATS WITHIN ME..
Re: Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. by HopeAlive16(f): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. by tck2000(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2020
ceeroh:
African mentality is totally fuvked up! Most times we usually relate sexual abuse to the girl child alone. Most young boys are exposed to sexual abuse but you hardly hear of it. An incident happened roughly 2 decades ago, a young boy was being molested regularly by an aunt. In the long run, the aunt's mom caught them in the act. Could you believe she never said anything about it till this day... Now imagine if it was an uncle that was molesting her daughter, I'm sure the guy would probably be behind bars till now or had his reputation damaged forever. Fuvked society!! BTW don't ask me who the young boy was grin
Re: Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. by jmichael259(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
ceeroh:
African mentality is totally fuvked up! Fuvked society!! BTW don't ask me grin

It's not like I want to ask but, who's the boy?
Re: Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
jmichael259:

It's not like I want to ask but, who's the boy?
Yours truly. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working / 10 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Have Ever Used A Public Toilet / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.